September 2, 2014 | 1960 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Technakohl in Graphblack

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by mizznk

The only thing that stays on my waterline! It stays on all day and night, by late night it moves slightly into my lashline, but majority of the product stays on my waterline even by the end of the day. I've tried the MUFE aqua eyes and UD 24/7 and this is the winning eye liner for my waterline, I don't use it for my lash line though, I prefer liquid but this is my HG for waterlining.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a crappy eye pencil. It claims that is long lasting, and that's such a lie, I know I don't expect miracles from a pencil but even Mac Khols are more long lasting than this one, plus on me it turns to a dark navy blue, ad I seriously hate that when it happens with black pencils. Clinique's Quickliner in Super Black did that too, UD Zero pencil has a tint of blue but I don'thave the problems I have with Graphblack, and Mac's Smolder is the blackest of all, but UD Zero is more long lasting. I just wanted to do a comparison between Graphblack and all the black pencils I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by melaniethw

The graphblack technakohl is just a basic black liner that is easily beaten by any drugstore eyeliner. It smudges very easily and does not stay on the waterline AT ALL. It does not produce a very defined or thin line and does not come with a sharpener ( unlike the Revlon Colorstay ). It is also very expensive for the little product it has, as compared to the other eye kohls and pencils. I also have read that the product breaks easily in its casing and thus cannot be carried around. I would recommend the powerpoint eyeliner for long lasting wear (but not for your waterline) or for high def black, go for the smoulder eye kohl.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by nobel4lit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my default eye-liner. I love that it twists up instead of requiring sharpening. It stays on quite well for the most part (with primer, but I have oily lids). It definitely looks very black and stays put (even after remover sometimes, unfortunately). I will continue to use this until I find something better...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only tried this since yesterday when the MA did a look for my event last night, it really is a good black that stays on even after mu remover and sweating! Some people may noy apprerciate that but I do. I like it. I will need to update after more uses

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kadipaige1

this eyeliner is AWESOME i had read some reviews that it smudges like crazy and that is so not true i use it on my upper lash line as well as my water line and it never smudges on me and it stays on FOREVER like if for some reason i dont take off my eye makeup before i go to bed in the morning its STILL on and barely smudged. It has great staying power it lasts forever and i have no problems with smudging this is by far the best eyeliner i have ever used although i have not tried urban decays eyeliner. Also it is 14 dollars but drugstore eyeliners are between 5 and 8 so i think its deff worth it .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best liner I've used for tightlining. Avoid the lower lash line as it will smudge like crazy. It's smooth, no sharperner required and I never have to tug. Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yeah it goes on smoothly and its a nice black, but it smears/runs a lot when i put it on my lower lash line. I rarely put liner on my top lid, but i did a few times with this one and it stayed pretty good. It just wouldn't make sense for me to keep getting this just for the purpose of putting on my top lid and then having to use a diff product on my lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by DarkElf85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. Its goes on smoothly and it an intense black at first stroke. It's convieniant with the windup mechanism, so there's no worry about shavings or breakage. Its a great eyeliner for beginners and experts alike.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I love to put on makeup before work, but I also love to sleep in. this is a great product because it gives me a dark black color, but I don't have to bother with brushes or pencil sharpeners. The color is rich and I don't have any flaking or smudging on the top or inner lid. However, this does not stay on my waterline and after a few hours on a really humid day, I run the risk of panda eyes if I'm not careful. I like this product and the packaging, and all in all, I am happy with it. Will definatily repurchace.