MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 1/19/2010 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was a go-to for me for ages before I got the hang of MAC Fluidlines. I'm not really sure why though, there's plenty of better pencil-style black liners out there. Graphblack has nice pigmentation and goes on smoothly, but it has very little staying power. Over the course of the day, it transfers to my crease and worse, it migrates to under my eyes where it settle into fine lines. Not cool.

However, I've found it works fairly well for tightlining. I'll use my current one up that way, but once it's gone, I won't repurchase.

on 1/19/2010 11:38:00 AM

Smudges like crazy. Powerpoint in Graphic Black is much better. This stuff is awful!

on 1/17/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

yesss i liked this eyeliner only problem is that it gets used up toooooo fast =(

on 1/17/2010 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Did not like this eyeliner. It smudged a lot, on my waterline it was horrendous I had racoon eyes by the end of the evening. Overall, I would not recommend this eyeliner I would rather spend some extra money and by the UD 24/7 liner.

on 1/14/2010 12:07:00 PM

The only thing that stays on my waterline! It stays on all day and night, by late night it moves slightly into my lashline, but majority of the product stays on my waterline even by the end of the day. I've tried the MUFE aqua eyes and UD 24/7 and this is the winning eye liner for my waterline, I don't use it for my lash line though, I prefer liquid but this is my HG for waterlining.

on 1/10/2010 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a crappy eye pencil. It claims that is long lasting, and that's such a lie, I know I don't expect miracles from a pencil but even Mac Khols are more long lasting than this one, plus on me it turns to a dark navy blue, ad I seriously hate that when it happens with black pencils. Clinique's Quickliner in Super Black did that too, UD Zero pencil has a tint of blue but I don'thave the problems I have with Graphblack, and Mac's Smolder is the blackest of all, but UD Zero is more long lasting. I just wanted to do a comparison between Graphblack and all the black pencils I've tried.

on 1/9/2010 8:24:00 AM

The graphblack technakohl is just a basic black liner that is easily beaten by any drugstore eyeliner. It smudges very easily and does not stay on the waterline AT ALL. It does not produce a very defined or thin line and does not come with a sharpener ( unlike the Revlon Colorstay ). It is also very expensive for the little product it has, as compared to the other eye kohls and pencils. I also have read that the product breaks easily in its casing and thus cannot be carried around. I would recommend the powerpoint eyeliner for long lasting wear (but not for your waterline) or for high def black, go for the smoulder eye kohl.

on 12/28/2009 2:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my default eye-liner. I love that it twists up instead of requiring sharpening. It stays on quite well for the most part (with primer, but I have oily lids). It definitely looks very black and stays put (even after remover sometimes, unfortunately). I will continue to use this until I find something better...

on 12/24/2009 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I only tried this since yesterday when the MA did a look for my event last night, it really is a good black that stays on even after mu remover and sweating! Some people may noy apprerciate that but I do. I like it. I will need to update after more uses

on 12/17/2009 7:07:00 PM

this eyeliner is AWESOME i had read some reviews that it smudges like crazy and that is so not true i use it on my upper lash line as well as my water line and it never smudges on me and it stays on FOREVER like if for some reason i dont take off my eye makeup before i go to bed in the morning its STILL on and barely smudged. It has great staying power it lasts forever and i have no problems with smudging this is by far the best eyeliner i have ever used although i have not tried urban decays eyeliner. Also it is 14 dollars but drugstore eyeliners are between 5 and 8 so i think its deff worth it .

Top Rated MAC Products