September 30, 2014 | 1876 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. It's very fine and light, and I dust this on with my ELF Studio Powder Brush. It's great as a finishing/setting powder or on its own to even the skintone. I'm Asian with fair/light skin and this is the best match for me as it adds a little warmth to my skin without making me look too dark. I'm not too sure how portable this is as I'm scared it'll pop open in my bag and powder will go everywhere, but I don't usually have time to touch up during the day so I don't really mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tianamadd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this powder. My favourite product I own. I use the 'Light plus' version of this and I love it. I was originally contemplating buying the Studio Fix foundation to match my Studio Fix fluid but when the MAC makeup artist put this powder on me when she was matching me, I fell in love with it. I don't even think I need my Studio Fix fluid for just everyday wear as this powder is amazing and I take it with me everywhere, I love it, I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice powder that feels weightless on the skin. Can be applied with a wet sponge or a dry brush to achieve different effects. Can provide a coverage from very sheer to quite heavy yet feeling light on the skin. Looks natural, doesn't intensify the flakiness of the skin if any. I apply it with Eco Tools synthetic powder brush which gives me a flawless natural finish.
The colour works great for my NW20/25 skin.
----------------------
Ufff!
I really like the product. But I have analyzed the ingredients in here http://www.cosdna.com/eng/ingredients.php and went hmmm... So many components to cause acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by 1Agatka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a NW20 in MAC, Santa Fe in NARS. I was torn between Skinfinish in Medium and Medium Plus, girl at the MAC strongly recommended the former. Medium Plus looks more like my skin in summer while this shade is just a bit too pinky and chalky. I've not noticed it oxidising at all, it stays the colour it is. But then I don't use it as my main setting powder. I set middle of my face with pure talcum powder and the outside with NARS loose powder in Desert. I brush on Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to add a bit of glow and I use it for re-touching. On the days I wear less make-up I brush it on my bare face after setting under eye concealer with talc. It looks fresh and glowy, very natural though when worn on foundation can look a bit too pale. Sill love it though!
Tip: it does look amazing on a bare moisturised face applied with a wet sponge! Super glow, so light and natural! It is baked so works both wet and dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jessadores

I have been through two of these and have come to realize that this is a very average powder and not worth the price. I will not be buying this again. It is very sheer and does not do anything for my combo skin. Two good things I can say about it is that these compacts last a very long time and you can pile it on and it doesn't cake. I had first purchased it to use alone for very light coverage, but have come to realize I can just sheer out a regular powder foundation. Also, I used this when I was NC20 and NC25 and it matched well both times and I don't notice the pinkness that runs in the pan on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am NW15 and I use Medium as a bronzer/blush. It doesn't make my skin look dirty or ruddy like traditional bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by levintage

This does a good job at setting, but because it's a baked powder I use this with a slightly wet brush - it doesn't ruin the product, and it evens my complexion nicely with a smooth natural finish! I think that applying it dry doesn't do it justice, and you don't get the most out of it. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by iAmMollyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin has yellow undertones and is combination skin. My skin has a slightly tanned look to it, not pale at all.
I purchased this in medium and i love it! HG finishing powder all the way! I dont really like mac when it comes to powder/foundation as i find them too orangey! I'm a NC 25 but i find it too orange but i know the NW would be too pink, but anyway, this powder matches my skin brilliantly, it doesnt really cast too much of a colour, sort of transparent.
I use this on top of a Laura Geller Spackle primer and Estee Lauder double wear light foundation, it never makes my foundation look cakey or horrible, it gives a lovely finish.
Depending on the foundation used, sometimes i put two layers of this on for a very matte finish.
I hate having too much glitter on my face but although this contains glitter, it doesnt contain too much and make your face look like a shimmer.

Also, the tub of it lasts ages! I put the price as $$$ because it is a little pricey compared to drugstore, but i find that drugstore foundations i will use up very quickly, this is because the powder is flat. In this mac one, it is slightly raised in the middle which is perfect so you dont quickly use up all the powder in the middle and get that annoying empty circle! So far, i have used it every day for 5 months and i think ill probably get another 4 months out of it.

I really love this and will definatly buy again when i need to :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by thathappykid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this powder its so amazing looks completely natural and just adds a little magic to make your skin look flawless. Would definitely recommend this powder!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it. best liquid foundation setting powder i have ever used. AMAZING and so natural looking, doesnt crease, doesnt cake. it has a glow to it, it doesn't mattify your skin all the way