December 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by therareitem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this bronzer
I go towards drugstore products since i'm a teenager and I've tried the NYC bronzer that a lot of people online crave about and then this just by curiosity and comparing the tow this is so much better!!!
I have been using it for about 3 months now and it is amazing. I have light asian skin so I bought sunlight at first but it didn't show up that well and I decided to only use it in the winter. But I loved the bronzer so much - the scent is amazing. it smells expensive and it is smooth. So I bought sunbronze which was just right for me in the summer
I don't have to put that much product on and it gives a natural glow. it is not completely matt but it isnt sparkly but just the right glow.
Compared to the NYC I think this is better because the texture and the scent. The NYC bronzer started to get chalky towards the end and I guess I just got a weird one but it was flat out ashy and hard at the bottom. So I trashed that. This one I think has more product in it which evens out the price. The packaging which isn't great is better than the NYC at least.
Plus I found a BOGO just for this product at my target and used my 1 dollar off rimmel coupon which left me paying 1.50 for each bronzer and I am thrilled!! Ihave 4 right now and this is going to last me foreverrrr.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG bronzer! It is the perfect color, and it's not shiny. It lasted all day, and looked (fairly) natural. IMO, it's challenging to get any bronzer to look natural (on me, anyways). My only complaint is the packaging sucks. The lid is cracked, and it doesn't screw shut all the way. I'd still repurchase because the product is so great!
Edit 1/17/13: I need to learn to stop relying on my bathroom lights and apply makeup in natural light. This bronzer looks great inside, but outside it looked orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by chantalm24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first bronzer I've used but I love the color! Very natural looking and I really like how there is NO shimmer in it. Cant beat a good bronzer for $3.99!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This is my favorite bronzer. It's only $4.25 at Ulta and the color is perfect just like I got a tan. It is a matte color that is easily buildable that doesn't leave my face orange or dirty looking. It has never broken me out and it is so cheap! I've used other bronzers from Clinique and Revolon but this is the best one, especially for the price. It leaves a very natural finish. The only thing is the packaging is a little cheap because the top does not stay on very well, so it wouldn't be ideal for travel. Otherwise, it's great! I'm already on second one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this. I am not sure of the pigmentation because I am really pale and it shows up on me. It may not show up on darker complected people.. So maybe for darker people, opt for the darker shade or a different brand.. But really like this. It doesn't look dirty on me, like all the others bronzers I have tried. And it was cheap. The only thing I will agree with others about, is I don't care for the packaging.. and the lid isn't very firmly in place. Maybe they should revamp and do the standard compact style, with the hinge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the second Rimmel bronzer I have purchased and really like it. I initially purchased the shade "Sun Light" and it had slight orange undertones. This shade of bronzer doesn't leave any cast of orange onto my fair complexion which is fantastic! The powder is finely milled with a matte finish and blends into my skin with ease. The packaging is not the best as the lid doesn't want to stay on, but the actual product inside is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Prophet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best drugstore bronzer I've ever used. I use it for contouring practically everyday. It's rich and looks very flattering. And cheap! I believe I paid $5 for it. My only problem is that the product will shatter if you drop it, even from a short distance.That's what happened with my first one. Other than that, It's a great alternative from other high-end bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!
i have this one and bare minerals faux tan, i love this one WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYYYY more! its just perfect i love it. i just wish it was a tiny bit more pigmented, but besides that, its perfect.

and i usually play tennis with this on, and its stays fairly well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite bronzer by far! For $4, you get a lot of product and a tinted glow on the face. I love how there is a sun on it which makes it unique and it gives me the perfect glow. I would definitely splurge on something like this, especially since it is four dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore bronzer. My only gripe is the bad packaging. The lid often falls off, and because I dropped mine and broke it, the lid didn't keep ANY of the pieces in side. I had to toss it.

It's matte and pigmented and blends well. I used this everyday in winter! The only reason I won't be repurchasing is because of the packaging, and I've found that NYC Sunny is another great drugstore alternative with a tiny bit better packaging (I say that because the NYC version's packaging is also cheap, but it at least is a snap closure).

Overall this is a good drugstore bronzer, and I think it can be used on all skintones, by using a lighter or firmer hand.