Rimmel Powder Blush - Pink Rose 004

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 11/27/2007 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Thanks to MUA for this recommendation! I really like this blush and I am VERY particular about blush. It is a lovely shade of pink that I think would flatter lots of ladies (no wonder I snagged the last remaining one on display). The older I get, the more difficult it has become to find a blush that is not too bright, too powdery, too greasy, too clownish, too sparkly, too orangey, or too drab. Pink Rose is HG material!

on 11/2/2007 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Sexy, pink flush thats not too dark, too light, or too bright. Love the shade it seems cool to me and looks very natural. I happen to like the packaging because its so small and it stays shut fine for me. This is such a great pink and goes well with any eye shades. I can use it with bronzer and it just makes my cheeks glow. Love it.

Def. worth the price! Gives out a mild healhty lokking pink shade. not too light but not too dark..just right!
The neg point I found about this product is its packing. Basically the blush tray fell off the plastic container after a little bit of time. also, the top doesn't really stay closed upon the blush. it falls off so I just cant take it in a bag with me. overall still great however.

on 9/22/2007 10:09:00 PM

Lovely sheer pink color, looks very natural on my PPP skin. I would reccommend this product to anyone with pale skin, for it can be layer to achieve many different looks. This is similar to my natural flushed color, and can be very sexy when applied heavily. Even with a heavy application, it still looks natural and light, like I came from a brisk walk and not a Drag Queen convention. My only complaint is the crappy packaging, although kudos in avoiding the nasty stiff brush trap! Dirt cheap, nice quality, perfect colour...sounds like HG material!

on 9/16/2007 11:28:00 AM

My usual blush is Jane's Blossom, which is a light pink. This is darker and on me, a nice fall blush. Goes on smooth, lasts all day. The packaging is the worst but will definitely buy again.

on 7/13/2007 1:24:00 PM

I use this product every day, leaving the Clarins and Clinique lying unused in the makeup drawer. It is reliable, stays put all day long at work and looks natural. My only grumble is that it costs 3.49 UK pounds (or $7 to you guys!) and we make it here in the UK so why is it cheaper in the USA?? I've dropped a lippie as the product seems to run out so quick - a bigger container would help.

This is my favorite blush, by far! I've used both department store and drugstore brands. In the past 2 years, I've been happy with Milani's Luminous blush, but I've always wished that it looked more natural (I didn't really like the gold sheen). Rimmel's Pink Rose blush looks so believable and natural. It glides onto my skin without any streaks whatsoever-- I've never had that happen with a blush before! The consistency is wonderful and the color is perfect for my fair skin. It looks like it would go well with many skin tones. Also, it has great lasting power on my skin, even when my cheeks get rubbed when I use my cell phone. However, I have to agree with others on the packaging. I wish there were a hinge for the top!!! Anyway, this is so gorgeous and the price is so low. I highly recommend it! I will definitely be purchasing this again!

on 2/7/2007 9:22:00 PM

This is just ok. This is a medium pink, I would say. I got it because I have spider veins on my cheeks (i'm only 21) and I didn't want a dark pink to emphasize all the redness I already have. It doesn't have good staying power. I am looking for a really good pale pink blush w/ staying power right now, so i won't repurchase.

on 12/28/2006 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Subtle flush of believable colour with a hint of sheen and no scary fragrance. The packaging is crap but the product inside is a gem. You cannot beat this brand for quality, consistency, choice of colours or price.

on 11/1/2006 5:35:00 PM

Wow it is amazing to see how popular Rimmel is; when I was growing up it was a cheapy, teenage brand, but now it is uber-cool, with a little help from Kate Moss.

The packaging is as bargain bucket as I remember but the colour is really nice, not too pink on my pale skin.

Popular Blush Products