Avon SuperFULL Mascara

3.4

I am an Avon rep, so I hate to say it..but this mascara is no good!! The brush has short tiny little bristles, and just made my lashes clumpy. It was also hard to wash off.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was taken by the Ads and the cute brush on this mascara. However, much to my disappointment, the only thing I got from this was clumps, clumps, clumps!! Also, the black is not as dark as I prefer - I thought it was more deep, dark gray. Won't purchase again........

on 3/11/2007 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this. I've been using Urban Decay's Skyscraper, and just decided to try this because I was getting low and I knew I wasn't going to Sephora anytime soon. Anyways, the Avon lady delivers it, lol.

I totally loved it and I loved the price. I use my Jane Iredale lash conditioner and then I put about 2 swipes of this on each lash (4 for full glam), and it never clumps up and if you use the lash conditioner, it's practically waterproof. I doesn't end up under your eyes at all.

I know I'm not going back to get the Sephora one as long as they don't change the formula on this mascara :)

on 3/9/2007 11:58:00 AM

Love it. It doesn't end up under my eyes instead of on my lashes. Great applicator. I only wish it came in a waterproof formula. EDIT - I had to take down one lippie because I feel that the tube dries out quicker than mascara should. I've bought several now and they all seem to dry out quickly (only last about a month instead of three). I still think its a really good mascara though, especially for the price.

on 3/6/2007 10:17:00 AM

This didn't really work for me. My 2000 Calories looks like it's about to expire so I decided to use my other opened mascaras more (before I have to throw those out too!). This had been sitting in my makeup box since after the new year. Didn't like it when I first tried it. Don't like it now. The brush is similar to the Masterpiece's brush but this clumped even with only 1 coat and gives me panda eyes. I've worn this 2 days in a row now. Yesterday I wore eyeliner and thought it was that which ran, but today I only wore mascara and it still smudged. So no, will not continue to use this or repurchase... no way can I tolerate panda eyes! On a side note, my 2000 Calories has only been opened for a little over 3 months and it's become really clumpy and brittle... have they changed the formula??

on 2/21/2007 3:10:00 PM

I've been using diorshow and tried this after someone recommended it to me. It's AWESOME. And so much cheaper. I've never seen my bottom lashes so long before. I rarely have to use a lash comb with this mascara. You have to get the application just right so it takes a few tries but once you learn how to work the brush it's AWESOME.

on 2/19/2007 8:19:00 PM

This mascara just didn't do it for me. I bought it because it was on introductory sale for $3.99 Cdn. and I thought it might be similar to CG's Lash Exact for less. The mascara gives ok definition after 1 coat, but after another coat, I end up with clumps. After combing out my lashes with my Tweezerman lash comb, it's better, but the mascara doesn't hold a curl, so I end up with these bone straight lashes sticking out. Lastly, this stuff flakes and smudges through the day - when I get home, I end up with little black flakes all over my undereye area, plus, there are faint smudges, a la raccoon. One thing I do like about this mascara is the packaging and brush - the rubberized brush is smaller than the CG and MF ones so it can get to all the little hairs. I've been using this mascara on and off for about 2 months, and it's going in the bin. Overall, I would not buy this mascara again, I will stick with my new-found HG, CG's Volume Exact.

I LOVE this mascara. It never clumps and the brush gets all the little lashes. It can go on light or do a few coats for super think lashes without the clumpy mess.

on 2/10/2007 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My new favorite mascara. Goes on nicely, but without any really clumping issues. Makes my lashes look killer. Not much to say aside from that. I really like the applicator!

I *love* this mascara. I was having a really rough period of not being able to find a decent mascara for awhile, but now I'm happy with this and will be using it for a long time, I think. The short bristles allow the brush to get *every* lash, even the really little ones, and it coats marvelously. I have very long lashes, but they're insanely thin due to my thin & naturally blonde hair, so I love the volume this gives me that most other mascaras don't. I *definitely* recommend you give this stuff a try.

Popular Mascaras