April 16, 2014 | 839 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by justnic88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this specifically during the winter months because I tend to get very dry and itchy skin. So far I haven't had any of the usual symptoms, and I don't even use lotion everyday. The smell is very nice, and I love how smooth the formula is. This is one of my new favorites!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by beelovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its a good product but not sure about all the hype about this .. Its not that amazing in my opinion although the smell is nice and is a good product overall , not sure it moisturized well enough .. It is very inexpensive though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This soap really helps to soothe my skin when its really itchy like it says. And has a nice faint scent to it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by finesttluv

100th reviewer & proud.
i love this body wash--
no residue, lathers beautifully, has an inviting, appealing scent..
what can i say that hasn't been said?
GO TRYY THISSS !!
it's only around 2 bucks so thers really nothing to lose.

-- side note, i've been using this for around a year. leaves my body silky smooth..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG. I knew this stuff was good, but I have been using other stuff trying to avoid waste and because I have to drive to the next town just to go to Wal-Mart. Now that I am back on this, my skin is softer. I use this to shave. I love the scent, especially in the summertime. And it is crazy cheap. No animal testing. And it is crazy cheap, if I didn't mention that part yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Like the body wash aspect of this-It's nice: foams gently but isn't terribly drying and cheap but the scent of this is not great and I have not grown to love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I bought this based on reviews and I must say I'm glad I did!!! I always buy pricey bath products,even online, but this is an exception. It is soooo moisturizing I feel like my skin is baby soft after shower and I really don't even need a moisturizer! This is a great deal, comes in a huge bottle that seems like it would last forever. Nice soft scent too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the few products I'm willing to call my HG. I refused to use body wash for a decade because I felt like it never got me "clean" and smelt obnoxious. This product changed my opinion ENTIRELY. It is so soothing and moisturizing for my super-dry, sensitive winter skin, and I feel REALLY clean after using this product, far cleaner than I ever did using soap! After a week of using this product every night, I noticed a complete change in the texture of my skin...for the better, of course. :) A $4 bottle of this stuff is HUGE, and you only need a small amount to get a great lather, so that one bottle will last you for months and months! Also, the smell isn't at all offensive, just a mildly sweet, warm smell. I would recommend this product to everyone, especially those who want something to help soothe their dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by calisteph6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only body wash where I usually don't need to apply lotion after. IT's great and smalles great. PM me if you know one more moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OMG!! WARNING: Insane routine for baby smooth skin ahead!!!!

This is an AWESOME product!!! Trust me when I say this, because I'm a sucker for all bath/shower products (I own more than 10 body washes and a couple of Lush soaps). So here's what I did:

1) Clean face
2) Shave using a random shave cream
3) Exfoliate w/ Queen Helene Honey and Oatmeal Scrub (GREAT scrub. Mean't to be used for the face, but I don't anymore because it breaks me out - too much fragrance for my sensitive skin, though it is really nice for body exfoliation).
4) Wash with this freaking-tastic body wash. You don't need much, it moisturizes like crazy and doesn't feel oily and gross. I have overall dry skin btw. Smells pleasant too. Cheap! (3,99 $ CND on sale)
5) Apply lotion: I used Nivea Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion for dry skin. (HG lotion!)
6) Moisturize hands with Herbacin Hand Cream with glycerine, silicone & camomile. (HG hand cream!)

Seriously, I am crazy about smells so there are many body washes that I use because of how they smell, not because they are the best. But this product does so much for my skin that I will definately repurchase even though it's not the best smelling one. So BUY THIS, I have no doubt that you won't regret it! :)