August 31, 2014 | 1408 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by shamcd

What a nice body wash! The scent is pretty neutral, not overly heavy or bland and the lather is terrific. It leaves me feeling clean, moisturized and not stripped nor greasy. It has a very soft feel to it, if that makes any sense. I'll be buying this again, especially if it remains cold outside. The cold absolutely saps the moisture out of my already dry skin and this really seems to help, even without additional moisturizing after showering.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by justnic88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this specifically during the winter months because I tend to get very dry and itchy skin. So far I haven't had any of the usual symptoms, and I don't even use lotion everyday. The smell is very nice, and I love how smooth the formula is. This is one of my new favorites!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by beelovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its a good product but not sure about all the hype about this .. Its not that amazing in my opinion although the smell is nice and is a good product overall , not sure it moisturized well enough .. It is very inexpensive though

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This soap really helps to soothe my skin when its really itchy like it says. And has a nice faint scent to it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by finesttluv

100th reviewer & proud.
i love this body wash--
no residue, lathers beautifully, has an inviting, appealing scent..
what can i say that hasn't been said?
GO TRYY THISSS !!
it's only around 2 bucks so thers really nothing to lose.

-- side note, i've been using this for around a year. leaves my body silky smooth..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG. I knew this stuff was good, but I have been using other stuff trying to avoid waste and because I have to drive to the next town just to go to Wal-Mart. Now that I am back on this, my skin is softer. I use this to shave. I love the scent, especially in the summertime. And it is crazy cheap. No animal testing. And it is crazy cheap, if I didn't mention that part yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Like the body wash aspect of this-It's nice: foams gently but isn't terribly drying and cheap but the scent of this is not great and I have not grown to love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I bought this based on reviews and I must say I'm glad I did!!! I always buy pricey bath products,even online, but this is an exception. It is soooo moisturizing I feel like my skin is baby soft after shower and I really don't even need a moisturizer! This is a great deal, comes in a huge bottle that seems like it would last forever. Nice soft scent too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the few products I'm willing to call my HG. I refused to use body wash for a decade because I felt like it never got me "clean" and smelt obnoxious. This product changed my opinion ENTIRELY. It is so soothing and moisturizing for my super-dry, sensitive winter skin, and I feel REALLY clean after using this product, far cleaner than I ever did using soap! After a week of using this product every night, I noticed a complete change in the texture of my skin...for the better, of course. :) A $4 bottle of this stuff is HUGE, and you only need a small amount to get a great lather, so that one bottle will last you for months and months! Also, the smell isn't at all offensive, just a mildly sweet, warm smell. I would recommend this product to everyone, especially those who want something to help soothe their dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by calisteph6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only body wash where I usually don't need to apply lotion after. IT's great and smalles great. PM me if you know one more moisturizing!