St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hexylcinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) (CI 16035), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (CI 42090)

on 3/13/2010 1:05:00 AM

Wow I really couldnt agree less with all these reviews. I am not one just to hate something because everyone else loves it, but i hate this! well for me at least. I cannot beleive this is called moisturizing i have extremley soft skin naturally and this dried it out! i am not saying this is stripping, it cleanses as gentle as a cleanser could (which is way i gave it 2 lips, some might be looking for this) however it puts no moisturizers back into the skin so logically it end up drier than when you got in the shower. Usually I step out of the shower not being able to stop touching my skin it is so silky but with this I have had to reajust my "at least i have the softest skin I have ever felt" self image haha.

LOVE this body wash.... very clean smell, very moisturizing.... great price.... can't go wrong with this one.... creamy and soothing.....

on 3/3/2010 11:31:00 AM

What a nice body wash! The scent is pretty neutral, not overly heavy or bland and the lather is terrific. It leaves me feeling clean, moisturized and not stripped nor greasy. It has a very soft feel to it, if that makes any sense. I'll be buying this again, especially if it remains cold outside. The cold absolutely saps the moisture out of my already dry skin and this really seems to help, even without additional moisturizing after showering.

on 2/26/2010 12:26:00 AM

I bought this specifically during the winter months because I tend to get very dry and itchy skin. So far I haven't had any of the usual symptoms, and I don't even use lotion everyday. The smell is very nice, and I love how smooth the formula is. This is one of my new favorites!

on 2/26/2010 12:01:00 AM

Its a good product but not sure about all the hype about this .. Its not that amazing in my opinion although the smell is nice and is a good product overall , not sure it moisturized well enough .. It is very inexpensive though

on 2/25/2010 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This soap really helps to soothe my skin when its really itchy like it says. And has a nice faint scent to it :)

on 2/22/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

100th reviewer & proud.
i love this body wash--
no residue, lathers beautifully, has an inviting, appealing scent..
what can i say that hasn't been said?
GO TRYY THISSS !!
it's only around 2 bucks so thers really nothing to lose.

-- side note, i've been using this for around a year. leaves my body silky smooth..

on 2/22/2010 7:45:00 PM

My HG. I knew this stuff was good, but I have been using other stuff trying to avoid waste and because I have to drive to the next town just to go to Wal-Mart. Now that I am back on this, my skin is softer. I use this to shave. I love the scent, especially in the summertime. And it is crazy cheap. No animal testing. And it is crazy cheap, if I didn't mention that part yet.

on 2/8/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like the body wash aspect of this-It's nice: foams gently but isn't terribly drying and cheap but the scent of this is not great and I have not grown to love it.

Wow, I bought this based on reviews and I must say I'm glad I did!!! I always buy pricey bath products,even online, but this is an exception. It is soooo moisturizing I feel like my skin is baby soft after shower and I really don't even need a moisturizer! This is a great deal, comes in a huge bottle that seems like it would last forever. Nice soft scent too!

Popular Gels/Soaps