Olay Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 12/13/2008 12:16:00 PM

Great product!! perfect base for make up, it doesn't clog my pores and it leaves my skin matte even thought it has SPF. will buy again and again and again

on 11/22/2008 2:24:00 PM

Simple, effective, cheap! I've been using this for years with no problems. I have no reason to try anything else because this is perfect. Fragrance free, light yet very moisturizing, doesn't clog pores/cause breakouts, it's got the SPF, and you get MORE than what you pay for. I apply after washing my face in the morning (at night I use a couple drops of Jojoba Oil for moisture) then I wait about 15 minutes to apply my foundation and m/u goes on very nicely over this. I don't know if this would be good for people with *extremely* dry skin. I think those people would require something much richer. Occasionally, when my skin is SUPER dry or peeling I find Olay isn't the best choice... then I use LUSH Dream Cream. That said, 95% of the time Olay is my HG facial moisturizer!! I'd encourage everyone who's scared of putting scent-laden thick goop on their face to try this, you probably wn't be let down!! And you don't have to cut off your arms and legs to pay for this.... SWEET :)

on 11/22/2008 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a great find! This is pretty simple stuff... it does what it's supposed to do: MOISTURIZE!
I have generally have normal skin, but with the weather changes, it's been getting pretty dry. I don't normally use moisturizer because I worry that it'll break me out... however, I gave in! This stuff makes my face feel amazing... and I do think that it has improved my skin. I love that it has SPF. I use it twice a day... works great under my makeup!
I'm so picky about moisturizers... they either go on and do nothing for dry skin, or they make my face feel like a greasy mess. I'm so glad I found this stuff! Good luck!

on 11/16/2008 11:18:00 AM

made mess on my face leaving me with clogged pores that turn into inflamed pimples....i curse olay! lol

on 11/10/2008 7:52:00 PM

Great moisturizer for me. You don't know how many moisturizers I've used that break my acne prone skin out. I love this stuff, it absorbs into the skin and does not leave my face greasy Also, it has some sun protection which I like. I have problems w/sunscreens breaking me out too.

I have been using this product for about 2 days, so my opinion may be inaccurate. I just thought that since this product is soo great, i just want to rave about it. Since using the clean and clear in shower facial wash, i have figured that either i am allergic to it or i have been using it too much. In turn. my skin suffered a red rash only on one of my cheeks, so i am not sure. Maybe that was just a hormonal change all teens go through. So back to this product, i found that the consisteny is very silky, if that makes any sense. Also, it is white and very light. There is an EXTREMLEY light fragrance towards it. It moisterizes well and leaves a residue that lasts for about 5 minutes. Since i live in Canada this was about 12 dollars. This product should last me quite a while because a little goes a long way. All i need is a pee sized amount and i am good to go. The red spot i mentioned about my face has faded a bit and i am very happy to say that. I use this during the day and night because i am such a cheap skate. I will in 2 weeks tell you what i think about it. But soo far, it's working for me. This product is right for people who ahve sensitive skin, but no worries to those with oily, dry, combination skins because this line has night and day creams for those people too! I would definately recommend this!

on 10/30/2008 3:14:00 AM

best moisturizer, and it's only $11...

- keeps skin really hydrated
- great to use before make up
- comes with SPF 15
- does not leave you feeling greasy and oily
- does not cause break outs
- not harsh on skin
- oil free, does not clog pores
- very sanitary with squeeze out bottle

all the high-end moisturizer should be ashamed of themselves
I tried many moisturizers and this is the best thing I have used so far
keeps me moisturized and it feels natural

on 10/29/2008 10:27:00 PM

I've had this product for at least two weeks, and at first, I hated it. I thought that it was making me break out even more than usual (as I had 2-3 cystic pimples, and I rarely get those), but it turns out that I was just under extreme stress from school and was under the breakout-time of the month. Also, it seemed my skin needed to adjust to it. The moisturizer I was using before didn't have any spf in it, so that might've been a factor in why it didn't work well at first.

Now that my skin is used to this, I think it's actually getting clearer. My skin seems less oily, so I don't have to powder my whole face in the morning anymore. Also, I love the fact that it sinks in really quickly, and I don't have to use much. A little goes a quite a ways with this product. If I use too much, I notice what some reviewers deemed "a white-ish cast," but generally I get just the right amount, and since it absorbs really well, this rarely happens (when it does, it goes away pretty quickly anyway.)

I like the squeeze bottle design, especially the fact that the lid screws on. (I was previously using Clean & Clear Dual-Action moisturizer, and the pump just twists to close, so it can open really easily when traveling.)

Overall, I really like this product. I bought the 4oz. size just in case I didn't like it, and I think it'll last me quite a while. Now that my skin is maturing, I want to use a better formula than what I used in high school, and I think this fits the bill quite nicely. It was about $6 for 4oz, so it's affordable, which is great for me since I'm a "poor college student."

Note: I have no idea how to categorize my skin. Sometimes it's dry and flaky, other times it's oily, and it tends to be prone to break-outs as well (especially during those lovely times of the month...grrr). Due to the fact that my skin can't decide how it wants to behave, it works well to just use products aimed at sensitive skin.

EDIT: 4/17/09 I'm on my second bottle of this now :) I love using it after applying toner, because it smoothes on even better and I can use less product. It does make my skin shiny, and while I hate that, I cover it up with powder anyway, so it really isn't a problem.

on 10/26/2008 10:04:00 PM

I really wanted to like this after reading all the positive reviews, but it just did not agree with my skin. My chin has always been extra sensitive (it's the only place I breakout) and recently it got very dry. So dry that the skin started to peel off. The only change in my regimen was trying this moisturizer. I also do not like the packaging. A pump bottle or a squeeze tube makes much more sense.

on 10/24/2008 7:24:00 AM

I bought the CVS version of this and I do love it. I always open products up and use them right after I leave the store. No self restraint there I suppose. Anyway, so I've been suing retin a lately and had a few dry areas on my skin. I used this all over the face and the flaky areas were a little red, but no longer flaking and I have no flakies at all today. This also does not make my face burn like so many other moisturizers do. I have the Olay Complete Defense with SPF 30, but it makes my skin burn and doesn't absorb. Neither of those things are a problem with this. The only issue is that a couple of areas on my face felt a bit dry after applying this, so I had to use another layer. I will update as I continue to use this product.