November 27, 2014 | 1226 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – Sensitive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lovelycee

made mess on my face leaving me with clogged pores that turn into inflamed pimples....i curse olay! lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Great moisturizer for me. You don't know how many moisturizers I've used that break my acne prone skin out. I love this stuff, it absorbs into the skin and does not leave my face greasy Also, it has some sun protection which I like. I have problems w/sunscreens breaking me out too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdwardCullen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for about 2 days, so my opinion may be inaccurate. I just thought that since this product is soo great, i just want to rave about it. Since using the clean and clear in shower facial wash, i have figured that either i am allergic to it or i have been using it too much. In turn. my skin suffered a red rash only on one of my cheeks, so i am not sure. Maybe that was just a hormonal change all teens go through. So back to this product, i found that the consisteny is very silky, if that makes any sense. Also, it is white and very light. There is an EXTREMLEY light fragrance towards it. It moisterizes well and leaves a residue that lasts for about 5 minutes. Since i live in Canada this was about 12 dollars. This product should last me quite a while because a little goes a long way. All i need is a pee sized amount and i am good to go. The red spot i mentioned about my face has faded a bit and i am very happy to say that. I use this during the day and night because i am such a cheap skate. I will in 2 weeks tell you what i think about it. But soo far, it's working for me. This product is right for people who ahve sensitive skin, but no worries to those with oily, dry, combination skins because this line has night and day creams for those people too! I would definately recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 3:14:00 AM More reviews by wanyilee

best moisturizer, and it's only $11...

- keeps skin really hydrated
- great to use before make up
- comes with SPF 15
- does not leave you feeling greasy and oily
- does not cause break outs
- not harsh on skin
- oil free, does not clog pores
- very sanitary with squeeze out bottle

all the high-end moisturizer should be ashamed of themselves
I tried many moisturizers and this is the best thing I have used so far
keeps me moisturized and it feels natural

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

I've had this product for at least two weeks, and at first, I hated it. I thought that it was making me break out even more than usual (as I had 2-3 cystic pimples, and I rarely get those), but it turns out that I was just under extreme stress from school and was under the breakout-time of the month. Also, it seemed my skin needed to adjust to it. The moisturizer I was using before didn't have any spf in it, so that might've been a factor in why it didn't work well at first.

Now that my skin is used to this, I think it's actually getting clearer. My skin seems less oily, so I don't have to powder my whole face in the morning anymore. Also, I love the fact that it sinks in really quickly, and I don't have to use much. A little goes a quite a ways with this product. If I use too much, I notice what some reviewers deemed "a white-ish cast," but generally I get just the right amount, and since it absorbs really well, this rarely happens (when it does, it goes away pretty quickly anyway.)

I like the squeeze bottle design, especially the fact that the lid screws on. (I was previously using Clean & Clear Dual-Action moisturizer, and the pump just twists to close, so it can open really easily when traveling.)

Overall, I really like this product. I bought the 4oz. size just in case I didn't like it, and I think it'll last me quite a while. Now that my skin is maturing, I want to use a better formula than what I used in high school, and I think this fits the bill quite nicely. It was about $6 for 4oz, so it's affordable, which is great for me since I'm a "poor college student."

Note: I have no idea how to categorize my skin. Sometimes it's dry and flaky, other times it's oily, and it tends to be prone to break-outs as well (especially during those lovely times of the month...grrr). Due to the fact that my skin can't decide how it wants to behave, it works well to just use products aimed at sensitive skin.

EDIT: 4/17/09 I'm on my second bottle of this now :) I love using it after applying toner, because it smoothes on even better and I can use less product. It does make my skin shiny, and while I hate that, I cover it up with powder anyway, so it really isn't a problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2008 10:04:00 PM More reviews by txnadia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this after reading all the positive reviews, but it just did not agree with my skin. My chin has always been extra sensitive (it's the only place I breakout) and recently it got very dry. So dry that the skin started to peel off. The only change in my regimen was trying this moisturizer. I also do not like the packaging. A pump bottle or a squeeze tube makes much more sense.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by anabolina

I bought the CVS version of this and I do love it. I always open products up and use them right after I leave the store. No self restraint there I suppose. Anyway, so I've been suing retin a lately and had a few dry areas on my skin. I used this all over the face and the flaky areas were a little red, but no longer flaking and I have no flakies at all today. This also does not make my face burn like so many other moisturizers do. I have the Olay Complete Defense with SPF 30, but it makes my skin burn and doesn't absorb. Neither of those things are a problem with this. The only issue is that a couple of areas on my face felt a bit dry after applying this, so I had to use another layer. I will update as I continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by GlammaFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using CeraVe lotion for three years now. It is the only non-SPF lotion that does not break my skin out. But, I've been getting a little scared of sun damage as I live in Florida and never use any sun protection on my face. After a bad reaction to an Aveeno moisturizer, I decided to give Olay Complete Sensitive SPF 15 a try. I remember used this four years ago, but I forgot how I liked it. I love this now. It gives me just enough moisture for my combo skin, but does not leave my greasy. It does not smell and leaves no white marks. It is also a great base for my BE foundation. I can't believe I stopped using this years ago. It's also dirt cheap. I would def buy this again, but in the bigger bottle. A++++++!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has been my staple moisturizer for the past 8 years. It has never caused me to break out, or irritated my eyes. It's very inexpensive and great quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

I tried this product for 2 months of summer. I have sensitive acne prone skin and I am pleased to say it did not give me any break outs except maybe the odd pimple. However this product was too thick and creamy for me, it even gave me moisture bumps on my eye and chin area. It also had that strange sunscreen/lotion smell to it, I realize it is a SPF but I can’t tolerate scented products on my face, I find fragrances irritate my nose and my skin.

At least it protected my skin from the sun, I had no sun burns this year on my face, however I will not be repurchasing because the scent and texture was too bothersome for me.