July 30, 2014 | 1916 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Pinkkittyrokz

I absolutely love this stuff!!! A couple years ago, I think I had hyperhydrosis. My underarms were constantly sweating. I would get really gross wetness in my shirt, and in turn, stains. I would be sitting on the bus to school, in the middle of winter when it is around 0 degrees and I would still sweat a lot. I couldn't wear certain colored shirts and I always had to have a sweatshirt with me (the sweat sometimes even seeped through that too-- ew, sounds gross) But then I got this stuff. I used it as directed for about a year. After the first week, I noticed a significant difference. I still sweated, but not as bad. As I continued to use, I started to only sweat in reasonable situations (like when I'm being active, or if its hot out) After about a year, I stopped using it. I don't need it at all anymore! Of course I still sweat, but it isn't excessive (even when I am active or when it is hot) I don't get sweat stains on my shirts anymore which is great. No more embarrassment from that :) If you have some sweating issues, I highly recommend you try this stuff out

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by boydsno1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unlike other deoderants, this one really does work exactly as advertised. I have tried many different anti-perspirants and this is the ONLY one that keeps me dry. I only need to apply it every other day, and it still stops me from sweating. Aside from that, it does not leave any stains on my shirt like conventional deoderants do, dries very quickly and is non-greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by vrenfroe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im 14. i have hyperhidrosis, and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not sweat at all! i use it every other night, it stings a little, nothing unbearable though. sooo worth it though! I cant stress how amazing this is!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LuluLime11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

It's the most irritating product I have ever used and I don't even have sensitive skin. It's truly leaves me raw, dry, itchy and disgusting. I wish I could use this, but I can't. It burns and itches so bad I cannot sleep at night. I wake up in the middle of the night itching. I scratch my armpits in my sleep, as well.

It's terrible. I have no idea how people get past the irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by itsallgeometry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has CHANGED MY LIFE!! I have always had an issue with "underarm perspiration"... like, not even because I was nervous or hot or anything, I just thought it was something I had to live with. When I went shopping, I would try to only buy things that wouldn't show my sweat. And when I think about how much money I have spent on tops that I ended up having throw away anyway because of permanent "discoloration" (sounds so much better than pit stains, haha) ... well, I just really really wish I knew about this product a long time ago. I can wear whatever I want!! <3

I apply it before bedtime. At first it was every night but now it's just once or twice a week. I don't use right after shaving .. or even a few hours after shaving. I usually shave in the morning, so it works out. And I have not had a problem with irritation yet.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by essie7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

>Use this and you won't sweat AT ALL in the arm pit area.

holy grail? -- H*LL YEaH!

and I don't care if this is really bad for my body..to me it's worth it....not having sweat marks on your tops.

Couldn't be more happy!
I am so glad this is available WITHOUT a prescription..that would be embarrassing.....
the roll on is clear too... wonderful

and I got over the "embarrassment" of buying this product a LONG TIME AGO (that and "feminine products" too haha)...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by roxiegh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish this would have worked for me.
First of all, it stings like nothing else in this world. And then it hurts. Just hurts so much. The skin is also red and scaly. When I moved my arms, it's as if my underarms were on fire. I couldn't sleep. However, some people here say you have to adjust to it, so I kept on going with it. I would put it on every 2 nights, lose sleep because of the pain, but hope that it would work.
Well, it didn't. I don't sweat too too much, but it's still enough to make my deo begin to not work as well by noon. (i've tried many many deo's).
I'm really sad. Last night was the last time I'd try it. It hurts as I'm writing this.
I hope others don't experience the same thing as me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This deodorant proves that you don't need a lot of advertising or testimonials to prove a product works. Often just sticking out from the rest just helps. I came to this by surprise I don't suffer from excessive sweating or just sweating under my arms. Only when I work out. My malady is smell. But this worked great when I was working out, as I didn't sweat under my arms period. I would never buy it for myself, as it made my armpits too dry for comfort.

However, this works brilliantly for my Mami. She does suffer from excessive sweating underneath her arms. She is so happy and confident wearing her favorite sleeveless blouses and shirts.She likes the roll on version best. She tried many deodorants before and this is the only thing that worked. This worked great for my younger brother too, as he has the same problem. His shirts no longer have that telltale yellow stain armpit stains. He prefer the stick version. He used Old Spice before, but threw them out after a day of this. He recommended it to his friends, and his best friends love it too. Now when we have them over we don't see the stains either. Win win for all of us. Again, if you have a problem with smell in that area, I don't think this is for you. Try Crystal, I discovered that a week ago, and I am relieved. To those who worry about sweat, don't be ashamed. Get this and seal that problem. You owe it to yourself. The price is great and readily available. I usually find it at Walgreens. I haven't seen it anywhere else. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by angi8488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This product is great. One application tends to last me 5-7 days although I do use a deodorant in the mornings. It feels great not to have to change my shirt throughout the day in the humid summer months. I am very careful to not apply this after shaving to avoid the burning but I have experienced a bit of itchiness and lotion helps calm it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you would have told me that I would go to my Cardio and Yoga class with no deoderant, I wouldn't have believed you. Certain Dri is a miracle product. Directions say to apply at night. The first week apply every night, then every other day. Since I have been using this for months, I only need it every 3rd day. The trick is to use a *very SMALL* amount, or it will sting. Turn the product upside-down to get it on the rollerball, then apply upright!! No need to turn upside-down twice, once will cover both armpits. I haven't sweat for months since I've started using this. I still use a smidge of clear gel deoderant in the morning, but I don't need to. Old habits are hard-to-break. No more carrying mini-deoderants in my purse or gym bag. And for $5.00 US dollars, it's a bargain.