November 27, 2014 | 1516 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lash/brow gel gives you brows that stay put, and natural definition to lashes. For brows, it's awesome at keeping them in place for the day. I put a little bit on my brows, then spread it with my fingers so it isn't all clumpy and thick. I haven't experienced any of the flaking that other people have. For lashes, it's good at making them look shiny, a bit longer, and more noticeable. I think this works best for naturally dark, rather thick lashes because I don't think it would make much of a difference on light, sparse lashes. When I first got it, I could open up the lash side fine, but the brow side was stuck. I tried twisting it and twisting it, then used an eyelash curler to separate the two parts, and it finally opened. Also, the brow side started to look dirty, despite the fact that I don't use any brow powder or pencil. Other than those cons, I can't think of any other bad things to say about this product. Besides, for a dollar, what do you have to lose? :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Banjos

I have used a lot of clear gels on my eyebrows in the past that just did not have any holding power. This one does but is not shiny or obvious. I discovered if I apply it, let it dry, and then apply pencil that the pencil adheres to the brow hairs and not the skin, which looks more natural. I have not tried this technique with brow powder. For very sparse brows, I think applying the brow powder or pencil and then the gel might work best. E.L.F. has some inferior products but also some real winners. I am glad I have MUA to direct me to the good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by evlpaiint15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an overall great product. I'll start with pro's first. This product looks very natural on the lashes. It actually lengthens them, too. But it makes your brows feel and look discusting. It flakes off to make you look like an old person or something. It smells like dog crap. Hate the smell and what it does to your brows, but I love what it does to your lashes. And it's only $1.00!!!!! Reccommend this for lashes, NOT for brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonCocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product!!! I use it after filling in my brows with powder and it stays all day, no matter what!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BDfangirl

This is a good, clear brow gel. I've tried the mascara end but it does NOTHING for my eyes because my eyelashes get lighter towards their tips. I think this would be a good option as a natural mascara for someone with true brown/black eyelashes who just needs a product to help with eyelash curling. However, it does work nicely for me as a brow gel. I do find I need to brush through the brows afterwards to remove extra product, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brow gel leaves a white film after you wash it off your face at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is insanelyy good! I can't get over how amazing this is because it's so affordable. This sets my brows in place all day (& they're quite full and unruly) and they just do not budge, I feel like this works like super glue or something!! It's a million times better than MAC's brow set and I will continue to repurchase it forever!! Best ELF product for me, hands down!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product and have repurchased several times. For the money, this is a steal. It does what it's supposed to do and the price makes it easy to stay stocked.

Great day-to-day go to product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by alycia98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product! I use the brow side to tame my brows which are plucked and everything but still tend to become unruly and messy looking throughout the day at school and this helped so much! I use the mascara end for my bottom lashes. I have always had trouble with finding a mascara that doesn't make my bottom lashes look like spiders but this makes them look natural but still makes them look like they have mascara on them! Its awesome! I also use the mascara end to prime any non waterproof mascaras that I have and it makes the mascara stay like waterproof mascara does!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great I have unruly brows (thanks dad) and I use this to tame them. I donít use the eyelash part so what I do is when I finish the eyebrow section I flip the wand onto the eyelash part. So inexpensive and I always have backups. I have repurchased many times