September 21, 2014 | 1169 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonCocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product!!! I use it after filling in my brows with powder and it stays all day, no matter what!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BDfangirl

This is a good, clear brow gel. I've tried the mascara end but it does NOTHING for my eyes because my eyelashes get lighter towards their tips. I think this would be a good option as a natural mascara for someone with true brown/black eyelashes who just needs a product to help with eyelash curling. However, it does work nicely for me as a brow gel. I do find I need to brush through the brows afterwards to remove extra product, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brow gel leaves a white film after you wash it off your face at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is insanelyy good! I can't get over how amazing this is because it's so affordable. This sets my brows in place all day (& they're quite full and unruly) and they just do not budge, I feel like this works like super glue or something!! It's a million times better than MAC's brow set and I will continue to repurchase it forever!! Best ELF product for me, hands down!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product and have repurchased several times. For the money, this is a steal. It does what it's supposed to do and the price makes it easy to stay stocked.

Great day-to-day go to product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by alycia98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product! I use the brow side to tame my brows which are plucked and everything but still tend to become unruly and messy looking throughout the day at school and this helped so much! I use the mascara end for my bottom lashes. I have always had trouble with finding a mascara that doesn't make my bottom lashes look like spiders but this makes them look natural but still makes them look like they have mascara on them! Its awesome! I also use the mascara end to prime any non waterproof mascaras that I have and it makes the mascara stay like waterproof mascara does!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great I have unruly brows (thanks dad) and I use this to tame them. I donít use the eyelash part so what I do is when I finish the eyebrow section I flip the wand onto the eyelash part. So inexpensive and I always have backups. I have repurchased many times

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by youngpunkk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my automatic, go-to brow tamer. How can you go wrong? It's a dollar, available at every Target, does what it's supposed to do, and comes with a decent amount of product. I use this every single day, and it keeps my brows put. I've already repurchased this several times, and I'll continue to do so. This is a crucial part of my makeup arsenal. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is one of my favorites from E.LF is great for keeping my brows in place and the best part, its affordable

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by mijuness

I don't see the need to spend more than a dollar on a brow gel when this does everything a brow gel is supposed to! Even though it comes with a clear mascara end, I still use that side for my brows when the eyebrow side is all gross and used up. It dries really quickly and my brows don't budge for the whole day. Perfect and affordable!