December 18, 2014 | 1089 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by remcakes

Love this compact. I put my Covergirl lip color pots in it and it fits perfectly! For a dollar it can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap the other day since most of the targets by me are always sold out of the good e.l.f stuff they carry. So far its been working great with my MAC depots. I wont be using the middle wand but its awesome that I dont have to fork out a bunch of money just to get the brand name for the 4 pan compact. Hope to be able to buy some more in the near future. The large mirror is very handy when you don't feel like bringing a spare loose one and the magnetic quality of it is pretty strong so I have no worrys of the eyeshadows accidently falling out. If you get the chance of getting these make sure to stock up on them before they sell out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by heytherenicolex

Wonderful! I bought 3 of these compacts, and they work really well. You can't beat $1 for a compact like this, as they fit not only e.l.f. products, but also MAC and Urban Decay eyeshadows, and anything of that size (26mm). They each have a really large mirror which is quite handy. Instead of going to MAC or somewhere more expensive for your 4-pan compacts, I suggest e.l.f. first.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a TOTAL NO BRAINER!! BUY IT!! SUPER CHEAP, SUPER CUTE, WORKS PERFECT with those expensive shadows in pans (MAC BObbi Brown, etc), has a mirror. If it breaks than buy another one! hell for the amount of money i spend going out i could buy 60 of these in one night. AMAZZINGGGG

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just got this the other day. Absolutly brilliant, I have the magnetic 4 pan from mac and this is just the same, plus it has a mirror and its a fraction of the price. I have popped the inner frame out and use it for all my de potted shadows, so I can take them with me for touch ups. Excellent value for an empty magnetic palette. Wish they did a bigger one aswell!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by tpzhearts

This is an amazing compact! And only $1!! It's extremely sturdy, like everyone has said.. it seems like the only way you could break this is if you ran over it with a car or something. It has a nice sized mirror that takes up the whole inside lid. As for the brush that comes with it - toss it it'll just be clattering inside of it and it's junk. I like how it's white, so cute! These fit MAC eyeshadows ( the MAC e/s are a smidge smaller than the actual circle, but it's fine). I own 3 of these, will buy more when necessary. Everyone should pick up one of these, highly recommended! Can't think of anything bad about them.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by cherryjane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Once these became available at Target, I bought one. Totally worth the $1 price tag, no doubt! These fit UD, MAC, and any other 26mm pans. They feel just as sturdy as the MAC palettes and I didn't mind the fact that the lid isn't clear because my MAC shadows are in 15 pan palettes where the lids aren't clear. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is because of the wasted space from the unused brush. I threw the brush out and didn't even bother with it. Overall, I would definitely buy more of these palettes for my depots!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by HunieBzzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love that this so cheap! Plus the added bonus that MAC refill pans fit and stay put without any issue (makes for easy travel). I only needed the one compact anyway, since I only pop in the pans I'm going to use for a particular look for the day (I leave the rest at home).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by PinkPenguin763

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a dollar and it works! I got one of these with a magazine subscription with some lip gloss that I knew I would never use in it but after I looked online and saw that it would fit mac and urban depoted shadows I would pop them out and see if I like it. They fit perfectly. The compact itself is a little flimsy but it doesn't seem like it is providing the shadows any less protection than the mac pallets or anything similar. While I will probably stick with mac for my larger pallets for consistency I will buy a few more of these for keeping just a few colors at a time in. Also, since e.l.f. usually has a few coupons floating around on the internet you can sometimes get these for as low as 50 cents.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by marquis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These little palettes are nice and sturdy. MAC eyeshadows fit perfectly in them. The little brush it comes with is fairly useless though.

Although it is quite sturdy and the mirror is useful, I probably won't buy another one. I prefer the clear lid on the MAC palette as I have a few of them and I like to be able to see which colours are in the palette at a glance.