July 28, 2014 | 1614 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by CTP

I rarely buy their full size product, tehehe :) I just purchase the sample kit over and over again. The trick for the foundation part is getting the same color but in different formulas. I mix the three together at home and just use it.

The packaging is sooo cute! Plus, they give out generous amounts! One sample kit can last about 3 weeks to a month :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by muffingrl

Great little sample kit, lots of product that will last a decent amount of time. Plenty of shades to choose from with little descriptions to help you choose your shade. It's free and you just have to pay shipping!! You get a selection of 5 sample jars: 3 foundations, 1 concealer and 1 blush. The foundations come in 4 different finishes so you can customize your coverage as you see fit. The concealer selection is much smaller than the foundations, there are special concealers to minimize redness and conceal undereye circles. Although there are a lot of concealers to choose from, i have not found one that is suitable for me, so i just use the foundation colors that were too light for me and they work very well. So in case your choices were a little off, you can always recycle and find other uses for them! Their blushes may be the most gorgeous mineral blushes ever. I've sampled 3 so far and i LOVE all of them. You just have to apply them sparingly because they are very pigmented. Give this a try, its definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ledisxo

I love EDM :) there samples are perfect because they have so meny foundation/blush colors and to find the perfect shade its priceless. Also when your done with the sample jars you can reuse them to make pigment samples and give them away :) so everyone wins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I drank the Everyday Minerals kool-aid and am hooked. After trying and retrying, I FINALLY got my foundation color right, thanks to the pay-only-shipping sample kit. Totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDM has got me hooked! I love, love, love the range of colors, amount of product and PRICE of this line!!! I ordered a bunch of samples to find my shade, gave the rest away and now I have my MIL, BIL's girlfriend and office buddies addicted. I can't wait until my haul arrives! I'm still waiting on the order to come in but am so psyched at the amount I'm getting for the $. Best darn bargain I have ever taken advantage of in my 15 yrs of makeup wearing! Yikes that sounds like a long time, but I'm only 27...

I'm my kids when I take them to the candy store!!!

Great quality and at a truly unbelievable price. Goodbye MAC! Well, for the most part... I'm sure I'll still shop there - but not as often... O.K. I'll stop babbling on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by pinkykathy

I just got the package today. This is very good choice to try MMU product. I don't have to pay for anything except shipping which is quit cheap. The package of little jar is very good as well. I have try foundation, blush, and concealer today. It's just PERFECT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 6:59:00 AM More reviews by garrulous

I used to use of a lot of BE products, but they always ended up being a bit irritating on super warm days. The sample set from Everyday Minerals gave me the perfect incentive to try their product and discover something that worked a lot better.

You get to choose 3 foundations, 1 concealer, and 1 blush in their generous sample sizes. Shipping is fast and cheap. It took me several times before finding the perfect color (olive light, semi-matte), and now I'm a complete convert! They never feel itchy and seem to do a better job of covering up blemishes.

Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by darkhairedcogirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

EDM has to be the most generous company ever. Free samples? Yep. Games to win free stuff every weekday? Yep. Inexpensive e/s, blush, foundation, and lip gloss? Yep. Great quality? Yep. The free sample kit is soo great. It took me several to find my shade, but I spent less on shipping for the 3 sample kits than I would on one package of foundation at the drug store. Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 8:11:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm expecting my second kit anyday now, I think this is the best way to try new products and I wish all brands were doing it. Absolutely Fantastic idea plus it's almost free...
    I have found a few I liked but not a foundation yet, It may take a few tries...lol
    will repurchase these again and again, and you get A Lot in a sample size...
    they are practically giving the stuff away..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Nicole52281

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Former BE junkie, now recent EDM convert thanks to the Free Sample Makeup Kit! I have ordered 4 sample kits and have finally found "my" color-- it was well worth it! I have little to add to the other reviews, except to say that if you don't find your "perfect" shade, don't give up! The results you get from well-matched makeup is well worth the time and effort! Also, the forums on EDM site were EXTREMELY helpful! Finally, I find that this makeup doesn't "roll" off like BE does. (When I would run my hand over my chin with BE foundation on, I would get little balls of foundation. With EDM, it sinks right in and does not "roll" off. Not as drying either!! Try it!