Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

I originally had the tube, then when that ran out bought the jar, which, on sale for $8Nzd was a steal. My only complaint about the tube was that you have to cut it open to get it all out. Super quickly absorbed, leaving your skin feel lovely and soft, I can easily use this one my slightly oily face without ending up with a greasy residue as some moisturisers only sit on the surface. Smells lovely, and can use all over without having to worry about clashing scents from perfumes etc. Going by the economical price of this, it has definitely overtaken my Body Shop Shea Body Butter.

on 5/11/2013 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this in both the jar and the tube! It's great value for money.

My skin is combination with dry patches around the mouth and cheek areas.
Nivea Soft is the best moisturiser for priming my skin for foundation. I have tried TONNES, high end, low end and everything in-between and nothing beats the smooth, natural finish this provides as a base. I wear EL double wear light over it and it dries down so there is no shine and stays put all day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my all time favorite product of ever. If they ever stop making this I will personally take it upon myself to sue whoever is responsible.

on 5/1/2013 11:03:00 PM

I have suffered from dehydrated skin my entire adult life. At 44, I have pretty much tried everything from $150+ spa sold facial moisturizers to drug store brands. Nothing seemed to get rid of the sandpaper feeling of my skin and make it soft and moisturized......until I tried Nivea Soft. This stuff is amazing! From the first time I used it my skin felt immediately moisturized, soft and dewey! Will never use anything else again!!

on 4/19/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Thanks Nivea, so much seriously I love you :). I'd previously never found a moisturiser that is perfect for my skin, I've tried Garnier, Dermalogica, Chanel and loads others! After hating my Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel, I saw my friend had this and asked her opinion. As she raved about it, I got it for 2.35 at Tesco, like SO CHEAP. It smells amazing, has some good healthy ingredients in it and is just wow. I would definitely recommend! :)

on 4/16/2013 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I was using Johnson's baby lotion. It was great for a while, but recently my face was so dry I had to re-apply several times every day, and it would go back to being flaky/super dry. So no long term moisturizing.

So, I decided to grab this stuff. It was $9 at Wal-Mart for the pot (not tube), which isn't too bad, considering this is pretty much the price of all other face creams at Wal-Mart. WOW this stuff is awesome!

It is a little thicker than I imagined, which is a good thing.. and not too thick. Enough to soak into your face, and leave it feeling moisturized all day long. When I wake up after putting this on at night, I have such soft skin. The smell is so nice, and I love the pot design, I'm not a fan of the squeeze tube/bottle.

This cream makes my skin pretty much glow. It's amazing, and this pot will last me quite a while! So for $9, I think I've found my #1 fave, go-to face cream!

Definitely recommend if you have dry skin!

on 3/30/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Earlier this year I was at a loss for moisturisers. I bought a huge tub of Lush's body moisturiser but it was wayyy too thick and goopy for my face. I tried samples from Mecca Cosmetica and Kiehl's, and none of them were fabulous. I bought Aveeno's Brightening moisturiser and it was so dry it came off my face like rubber. Body Shop didnt do the trick either.

I came on here and looked for moisturiser choices, and because of all the good reviews, I decided to order this online at only $10 for a pretty huge jar that I'm sure would last me 3 months.

My skin was oily but dehydrated - I couldnt apply my makeup well because it would turn out patchy on my skin! I felt horrible, I didnt know why my expensive makeup came out so poorly on my face.

I tried Nivea, and only after 2 days I noticed a HUGE difference! My skin is DEWY! It feels hydrated, soft, plump! It's not oily or greasy even tho the texture is quite thick. I love this moisturiser!!!!! I'm sold for the next few years!

on 3/25/2013 4:51:00 PM

I'm very picky when it comes to moisturizers. And this creme is the best I've used so far. I love putting it on and my skin feels super dewy afterward. A couple of hours later, it would feel super smooth to touch. The price is decent and it does its job.

on 3/23/2013 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Nivea Soft Creme is a moisturizer for the face, body and hands.The product is white in color and comes in a tub packaging. I love this moisturizer cause at a cheap price you can use it as moisturizer as well as primer. I can say that it really helps my BB cream stay put all day. I have rough patches around my lips because it is chilly in the office but ever since I applied it under my make up my lip area is not dry. Aside from its moisturizing properties, it does give me the dewy look- the look that you have just completed your beauty sleep. You should just be careful when applying it near your eye area cause it stings. Other than that this moisturizer is a keeper. I can see myself using it for years.

on 3/22/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

HEAVEN!!! if u like the original nivea formula but u find it a bit heavy then think of this as a lighter version but still very moisturizing. I am upset that i hadn't picked up this product sooner. i use it as a face lotion...it is my HG...i live in Miami where the humidity kills and i have combination skin that is also sensitive...its hard finding a balance for my face..this is it...I DONT REALLY LIKE THE INGREDIENT LIST. petroleum, sodium hydroxide and silicones(i try to use natural/vegan/organic products as much as possible but i couldnt pass up on this)....IT ABSORBS QUICKLY! i mean lightening fast..its smooth to the touch and has a fresh smell....im pretty sensitive so it makes my eyes water sometimes..but in my case WHAT DOESTN lol. great lotion...for a great price..at least in my area

PS I AM UPSET THAT THE UK AND CANADA HAVE TONS OF NIVEA PRODUCTS meanwhile we are only limited to a few....