Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 4/16/2013 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I was using Johnson's baby lotion. It was great for a while, but recently my face was so dry I had to re-apply several times every day, and it would go back to being flaky/super dry. So no long term moisturizing.

So, I decided to grab this stuff. It was $9 at Wal-Mart for the pot (not tube), which isn't too bad, considering this is pretty much the price of all other face creams at Wal-Mart. WOW this stuff is awesome!

It is a little thicker than I imagined, which is a good thing.. and not too thick. Enough to soak into your face, and leave it feeling moisturized all day long. When I wake up after putting this on at night, I have such soft skin. The smell is so nice, and I love the pot design, I'm not a fan of the squeeze tube/bottle.

This cream makes my skin pretty much glow. It's amazing, and this pot will last me quite a while! So for $9, I think I've found my #1 fave, go-to face cream!

Definitely recommend if you have dry skin!

on 3/30/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Earlier this year I was at a loss for moisturisers. I bought a huge tub of Lush's body moisturiser but it was wayyy too thick and goopy for my face. I tried samples from Mecca Cosmetica and Kiehl's, and none of them were fabulous. I bought Aveeno's Brightening moisturiser and it was so dry it came off my face like rubber. Body Shop didnt do the trick either.

I came on here and looked for moisturiser choices, and because of all the good reviews, I decided to order this online at only $10 for a pretty huge jar that I'm sure would last me 3 months.

My skin was oily but dehydrated - I couldnt apply my makeup well because it would turn out patchy on my skin! I felt horrible, I didnt know why my expensive makeup came out so poorly on my face.

I tried Nivea, and only after 2 days I noticed a HUGE difference! My skin is DEWY! It feels hydrated, soft, plump! It's not oily or greasy even tho the texture is quite thick. I love this moisturiser!!!!! I'm sold for the next few years!

on 3/25/2013 4:51:00 PM

I'm very picky when it comes to moisturizers. And this creme is the best I've used so far. I love putting it on and my skin feels super dewy afterward. A couple of hours later, it would feel super smooth to touch. The price is decent and it does its job.

on 3/23/2013 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Nivea Soft Creme is a moisturizer for the face, body and hands.The product is white in color and comes in a tub packaging. I love this moisturizer cause at a cheap price you can use it as moisturizer as well as primer. I can say that it really helps my BB cream stay put all day. I have rough patches around my lips because it is chilly in the office but ever since I applied it under my make up my lip area is not dry. Aside from its moisturizing properties, it does give me the dewy look- the look that you have just completed your beauty sleep. You should just be careful when applying it near your eye area cause it stings. Other than that this moisturizer is a keeper. I can see myself using it for years.

on 3/22/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

HEAVEN!!! if u like the original nivea formula but u find it a bit heavy then think of this as a lighter version but still very moisturizing. I am upset that i hadn't picked up this product sooner. i use it as a face lotion...it is my HG...i live in Miami where the humidity kills and i have combination skin that is also sensitive...its hard finding a balance for my face..this is it...I DONT REALLY LIKE THE INGREDIENT LIST. petroleum, sodium hydroxide and silicones(i try to use natural/vegan/organic products as much as possible but i couldnt pass up on this)....IT ABSORBS QUICKLY! i mean lightening fast..its smooth to the touch and has a fresh smell....im pretty sensitive so it makes my eyes water sometimes..but in my case WHAT DOESTN lol. great lotion...for a great price..at least in my area

PS I AM UPSET THAT THE UK AND CANADA HAVE TONS OF NIVEA PRODUCTS meanwhile we are only limited to a few....

on 3/21/2013 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A well-performing cream which moisturises well body and face . However , for oily and acne prone skin , i doubt it would be good as a moisturiser in the long run . I love its dewy finish , but not the oilness and the slightly more pimples on the face ..Perhaps for less oily skin it would be great !

on 3/10/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the travel size version of this on a whim and I love it. It smells wonderful and really works to soften and hydrate the fickle skin on my body. I have never used this on my face as my skin is oily, so I can't comment on that. As a hand cream it is amazing. It is not greasy and really sinks in fast once applied. I also like using this on my legs after shaving. It has a whipped and creamy like consistency that is nice since it makes application easier for me. I can't wait to finish up my travel tin so that I can get the tub.

on 2/23/2013 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This creme is just so amazing! It hydrates my dry legs that I have in winter. It has also a nice aroma!

on 2/23/2013 12:11:00 AM

As I sit here covered in Nivea Soft and pjs, feeling blissfully hydrated, I'm asking myself why I've never written a glowing review about it before. I first bought this in a Nivea gift set that had some ridiculous holiday clearance price a couple of years ago--I never would have tried it otherwise! I generally hate lotions because there are so many bad ones, especially at the drug store: they're greasy, or have some irritating fragrance, and don't really provide any relief from dryness.

Then I tried Nivea, and it was the opposite of what I was afraid of! It's very thick and creamy in texture, but soaks right in and doesn't leave a slippery film (which means I don't have to use a towel on the doorknob to open the bathroom door). My skin actually feels a physical sensation of RELIEF when I use it on my really irritated, dry winter legs. I can't describe the sensation, but I mean that literally. As another reviewer's skin said, "Ahhh!" BTW, I only use it on my body, not my face.

There are a lot of cult products in both the HE and DS spectrum that I've tried in my life. No matter what, I've bought this many times since I first tried it. I'm very fickle when it comes to body products, as I usually hope there's something better out there (because so many of them really SUCK). You'd have to pry this from my cold, dead hands. This is a desert island product for me. And I've never said that about any product before in my life.

on 2/14/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ahhhhhhhhhh. That's the sound of my skin drinking up this lovely moisturizer. I got this at Target after a few tries at ShiKai lotion that just didn't moisturize my face at all. For reference I have extremely fair, sensitive (that's an understatement) and dry winter skin. I always have a problem with putting on moisturizer and feeling like it just sat there and disappeared, doing nothing for my skin. But this little gem worked like a charm! It isn't too perfumey, goes on soft and smooth, and REALLY absorbs into my skin and I can feel it. It's only been 2 days but I already notice a change. Usually when I wake up my skin is dull and still dry, but now I have kind of a glow goin on and my face feels amazingly soft. I'm not wild about the jar packaging, but at such a great price and amazing benefits it doesn't even matter.