September 1, 2014 | 2205 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Val89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you love the original nivea creme (the one in the blue tub) you're going to love nivea soft. i have the tub, tube and travel tub (I'm kind of obsessed with this creme! haha) It's a great moisturizer that is true to its name - its incredibly soft; It does not leave that greasy residue feeling that a lot of creams have. I also really love the fact that the scent it has is really subtle and smells good. I use it year round and can even vouch for its effectiveness without the greasiness in the summertime months, when its humid. The reason that I am not giving this product a 5th lippie is because while it does moisturize and leave your skin soft, I do have to apply it throughout the day. Not a long wearing creme...its better than other creams I've tried but if you're truly looking for a long wearing cream, I would recommend the original nivea creme.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

all i can say is that this lotion is SOOOO soft. when you touch it its just so smooth and not rough and has no texture to it. its so nice when you apply it on your body and the scent isnt strong at all. its very moisturizing and it doesnt feel greasy after application. more expensive for a drugstore lotion and for its size but i would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by michellesmithxo

This is an amazing moisturizer, it hydrates and gives your face this nice dewy look. I haven't been using this for long but I love it, doubt my opinion would change.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ShowMeTheShimmer93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cream. I have the tube which I carry around in my bag for when my hands are dry and it moisturizes them so well. I love the smell, it's so fresh and clean and reminds me of when I used to live in England because all of my family members use this cream religiously. My little brother uses it too and it's the only cream that he likes and puts on his face. I sometimes use it on my face but I've noticed that it makes my skin look oilier and my clogged pores look even worse because oiliness makes them stand out more but other than that minor setback, I still love this as my go-to-moisturizer throughout the day

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by aksharad

I'm reviewing this again since I've been using this amazing creme for almost 4 months and it is now my HG. So here's my take on it!

1. My skin absolutely loves this stuff! The texture is light, whipped and beautiful. I use some after washing my face and my skin instantly drinks it up and appers to be softer, fuller, plumper and healthier.

2. I've had really less breakouts ever since I've started using this.. maybe the jojoba oil?

3. I use this as my night cream and wake up with skin that is glowing and very very calm.

4. I also like to call it my "invisible lipbalm" lol. Cos I often use it as my lipbalm and it makes my lips fuller, softer and hydrated and yet it looks as if I have no product on my lips.. It just sinks right in gives the "natural" looking effect.

5. I had acne scars when I started using this but within some weeks they were all pretty much gone and my skintone was evened out.

6. And this is so very multipurpose! I use it as my handcream, eye cream (I use castor oil on my lashes every night and hence the skin around my eyes tends to be very dry and flakey but this works like magic and makes my eye area feel extremely hydrated), and also on my knees, elbows and any dry bits that I have!

7. It has a very, very mild fragrance which I love! I don't really like heavily scented skincare products.

8. and last but not the least.. It is extremely affordable and easily available, I tend to use it a lot so these two factors and quite crucial for me.

I can't stress on how incredible this product is! It is just a basic cream but it has so many uses and works so well that I believe it is a must-have for everyone! Would I buy this again? Always have, always will.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by deli456

I love this body cream. I've gone through quite a lot in the past including the Body Shops body butters, which are nice to smell but not on an everyday basis for some of the scents I buy from there, and also Johnsons Bedtime cream, which is lovely but the smell doesnt last nor does it moisturise as well. But I love Nivea Soft. Its even better than the normal one in the blue bottle. I'm left feeling fresh and moisturised and really adds a nice feminine soft smell after layering with your fragrance. I don't think I'll switch for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

This product is alright. I mostly used it on my face, due to the great reviews from people saying it worked wonders and didn't break them out. I ran out of my usual Olay Complete, and decided to pick up a tube of this. I usually love Nivea, but I don't use it on my face. I figured out this was a mistake for my skin. I used it for a week, and my pores got clogged. My face broke out a little, but not nothing too awful. I think it's just too heavy for my skin. It's a good moisturizer, and I can see how it can work well for others. Just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG-HG-HG-HG-HG-HG! Love this stuff! I haven't actually had this creme that long, probably no longer than a month. Especially in winter, I have the driest skin in the world. My hands have literally cracked and bled and turned red and itchy. The sad thing is, I use lotion all the time. I have tried so many. The only thing is, as humans, we use our hands a lot. I don't have time to sit there and count the clouds as my lotion sinks in. I wanted a new moisturizer, and I went to the drugstore with my options wide open. What made me want a new moisturizer was because lately my eyelids were getting flaky and dry, and my ears were peeling too. What I wanted: 1.) A thick cream, nothing watery or thin. 2.) A cream that didn't have petroleum or mineral oil, which is not moisturizing and only sits on top of your skin (or didn't have petroleum/mineral oil as main ingredients). 3.) Something along the cheapish side, where if I globbed it on my skin and used it up quickly I wouldn't have to pay $30 to buy another of. Looking over ingredients, I spotted Nivea. I have tried an array of Nivea lips balms, and the company was one I was familiar with. Granted, I prefer Burt's Bees lip balms over Nivea's, I still was enthusiastic. And...I love it! The creme is a nice, white pearly color, and has a whipped and light texture. On the skin, it moisturizes amazingly! I cart this everywhere! The only bad thing is the packaging. It rather is difficult to screw the lid on and off every time. But at the same time, I love the little scoop/dip out method. It comes with 6.8oz which is a steal. It costs maybe around $6? The scent is of course the clean scent Nivea typically has. This really doesn't have much fragrance and is a very non-irritating scent, which scent can easily bother me. I am going out to buy another tub right now, in fact!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by jennyband

having read many comments below, i felt compelled to share how much i rate this moisturiser. I have done TWO courses of roaccutane. i do not have oily skin or even pimply skin however i suffered from deep cystic hormonal acne ( which started when i was 23) now at 26 my skin is perfectly clear but due to the pain and anguish of roaccutane (anyone that's been on it will testify) i am so paranoid about putting ANYTHING on my face. i was strictly using jojoba oil and Cetaphil for two years. BUT Nivea Soft... oh you beauty. in the last month i have used Nivea Soft (three months post accutane) and my skin is amazing. my face is softer than can be believed. all the post hyperpigmentation is fading i don't even NEED makeup to look even toned. if you told me that 6 months ago i would have laughed in your face. no breakouts using this product. i use it on my dry hands and dry skin (thanks roaccutane) and its working to restore the softness. my boyfriend touch my cheek some days ago and declared it 'so soft'. product lives up to its name!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by OhhhDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is my jam. I've been through hundreds of moisturizers and this is probably the only one that I've repurchased again and again. I love the smell, the texture and everything. Its light, non-greasy and really keeps my skin moisturized. Perfect.