July 22, 2014 | 1232 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ShowMeTheShimmer93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cream. I have the tube which I carry around in my bag for when my hands are dry and it moisturizes them so well. I love the smell, it's so fresh and clean and reminds me of when I used to live in England because all of my family members use this cream religiously. My little brother uses it too and it's the only cream that he likes and puts on his face. I sometimes use it on my face but I've noticed that it makes my skin look oilier and my clogged pores look even worse because oiliness makes them stand out more but other than that minor setback, I still love this as my go-to-moisturizer throughout the day

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by aksharad

I'm reviewing this again since I've been using this amazing creme for almost 4 months and it is now my HG. So here's my take on it!

1. My skin absolutely loves this stuff! The texture is light, whipped and beautiful. I use some after washing my face and my skin instantly drinks it up and appers to be softer, fuller, plumper and healthier.

2. I've had really less breakouts ever since I've started using this.. maybe the jojoba oil?

3. I use this as my night cream and wake up with skin that is glowing and very very calm.

4. I also like to call it my "invisible lipbalm" lol. Cos I often use it as my lipbalm and it makes my lips fuller, softer and hydrated and yet it looks as if I have no product on my lips.. It just sinks right in gives the "natural" looking effect.

5. I had acne scars when I started using this but within some weeks they were all pretty much gone and my skintone was evened out.

6. And this is so very multipurpose! I use it as my handcream, eye cream (I use castor oil on my lashes every night and hence the skin around my eyes tends to be very dry and flakey but this works like magic and makes my eye area feel extremely hydrated), and also on my knees, elbows and any dry bits that I have!

7. It has a very, very mild fragrance which I love! I don't really like heavily scented skincare products.

8. and last but not the least.. It is extremely affordable and easily available, I tend to use it a lot so these two factors and quite crucial for me.

I can't stress on how incredible this product is! It is just a basic cream but it has so many uses and works so well that I believe it is a must-have for everyone! Would I buy this again? Always have, always will.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by deli456

I love this body cream. I've gone through quite a lot in the past including the Body Shops body butters, which are nice to smell but not on an everyday basis for some of the scents I buy from there, and also Johnsons Bedtime cream, which is lovely but the smell doesnt last nor does it moisturise as well. But I love Nivea Soft. Its even better than the normal one in the blue bottle. I'm left feeling fresh and moisturised and really adds a nice feminine soft smell after layering with your fragrance. I don't think I'll switch for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

This product is alright. I mostly used it on my face, due to the great reviews from people saying it worked wonders and didn't break them out. I ran out of my usual Olay Complete, and decided to pick up a tube of this. I usually love Nivea, but I don't use it on my face. I figured out this was a mistake for my skin. I used it for a week, and my pores got clogged. My face broke out a little, but not nothing too awful. I think it's just too heavy for my skin. It's a good moisturizer, and I can see how it can work well for others. Just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG-HG-HG-HG-HG-HG! Love this stuff! I haven't actually had this creme that long, probably no longer than a month. Especially in winter, I have the driest skin in the world. My hands have literally cracked and bled and turned red and itchy. The sad thing is, I use lotion all the time. I have tried so many. The only thing is, as humans, we use our hands a lot. I don't have time to sit there and count the clouds as my lotion sinks in. I wanted a new moisturizer, and I went to the drugstore with my options wide open. What made me want a new moisturizer was because lately my eyelids were getting flaky and dry, and my ears were peeling too. What I wanted: 1.) A thick cream, nothing watery or thin. 2.) A cream that didn't have petroleum or mineral oil, which is not moisturizing and only sits on top of your skin (or didn't have petroleum/mineral oil as main ingredients). 3.) Something along the cheapish side, where if I globbed it on my skin and used it up quickly I wouldn't have to pay $30 to buy another of. Looking over ingredients, I spotted Nivea. I have tried an array of Nivea lips balms, and the company was one I was familiar with. Granted, I prefer Burt's Bees lip balms over Nivea's, I still was enthusiastic. And...I love it! The creme is a nice, white pearly color, and has a whipped and light texture. On the skin, it moisturizes amazingly! I cart this everywhere! The only bad thing is the packaging. It rather is difficult to screw the lid on and off every time. But at the same time, I love the little scoop/dip out method. It comes with 6.8oz which is a steal. It costs maybe around $6? The scent is of course the clean scent Nivea typically has. This really doesn't have much fragrance and is a very non-irritating scent, which scent can easily bother me. I am going out to buy another tub right now, in fact!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by jennyband

having read many comments below, i felt compelled to share how much i rate this moisturiser. I have done TWO courses of roaccutane. i do not have oily skin or even pimply skin however i suffered from deep cystic hormonal acne ( which started when i was 23) now at 26 my skin is perfectly clear but due to the pain and anguish of roaccutane (anyone that's been on it will testify) i am so paranoid about putting ANYTHING on my face. i was strictly using jojoba oil and Cetaphil for two years. BUT Nivea Soft... oh you beauty. in the last month i have used Nivea Soft (three months post accutane) and my skin is amazing. my face is softer than can be believed. all the post hyperpigmentation is fading i don't even NEED makeup to look even toned. if you told me that 6 months ago i would have laughed in your face. no breakouts using this product. i use it on my dry hands and dry skin (thanks roaccutane) and its working to restore the softness. my boyfriend touch my cheek some days ago and declared it 'so soft'. product lives up to its name!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by OhhhDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is my jam. I've been through hundreds of moisturizers and this is probably the only one that I've repurchased again and again. I love the smell, the texture and everything. Its light, non-greasy and really keeps my skin moisturized. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by BonjurCutie

I got this at Walmart. The design has changed it says its for the face hands and body an it looks different than the picture used now. I use it for my face. I have very sensitive skin that peels every once in a while and Nivea does not irritate my skin. I can apply it even thought my skin is peeling and it does not burn my skin ever! I bought 2 travel that I keep in my backpack and car and 1 container for home. I don't pay attention to the smell but my friend thinks it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Whaaat? Nivea?? Really? This product is amazing. I don't know why more people don't rave about it. I was in rural Australia and the small corner stores there stocked one moisturizer - Nivea soft. Having left all mine at home I bought it and I cannot believe how amazing it is. I've never once finished up a moisturizer so quickly - normally I hate using them. This absorbs into the skin so quickly, is so nourishing.... I have since gone a bit Nivea crazy and tried a few others (dark blue pumo and q10) but I will always come back to Nivea soft. It is a dream to apply and I cannot believe I didn't try it sooner simply because it's a cheaper product. All my expensive moisturizers are forgotten! I haven't tried it on my face but I love it for the body. The smell is slight and not offensive. Flawless!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by shamima

i am a darphin girl! but now that i am self employed and i have a mortgage, i can no longer spend $80 on a moisturizer, no matter how much my skin loves it. so i decided to look for something cheaper. based on the reviews here i picked up the nivea soft (which i had gotten one of the gorgeous floral design LE ones) and wow, i love it! the scent bothers me a little because it is seems old fashioned, but it also reminds me of my mum. anyway i have been using this cream for a couple of weeks now and my face is doing great! i have dehydrated skin and break out at TOTM and during stress, and this has not broken me out at all, but totally quenched my skin. it is waaay easier to spread and not as thick as the cream in the blue tin. so glad i picked it up.