Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

on 5/29/2011 8:38:00 PM

This is a great bronzer and it's inexpensive to boot. :)

I would buy again in a heartbeat.

on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.

on 5/17/2011 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this bronzer! It's matte and does not make me look orange or dirty, and I'm quite fair. I use it as a bronzer and I sometimes also use it to contour. It does a great job for both! It's super cheap and will last a long, long time. The only reason for the 4 lippies is because of the packaging. I wish it was a little sturdier. Otherwise, a great product and I definitely recommend this shade for fair-skinned girls like myself who want a nice healthy glow without looking like an oompa loompa!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Until i discovered MAC Bronzer in Golden, this was my favourite. It gives you a nice glow without looking orange. Its easy to apply, very pigmented and inexpensive. The only thing i didnt like about it was the packaging - i didnt like that the lid was plastic, it broke easily while it was in my makeup bag. Apart from that its quite matte and would look nice on most skin tones. I would buy this bronzer again.

Pros
-buildable
-a little goes a long way
-comes with a lot of product

Cons
-ORANGE (I have pale skin and it looks terrible on me! Like a cheapo spray tan)
-terrible packaging (The lid doesn't close properly. I've dropped the thing at least 3 times because the lid wasn't attached.)
-no mirror
-no brush

As you can see, I'm definitely not repurchasing.

on 5/5/2011 10:04:00 AM

I'm pleasantly surprised by this bronzer. My intention was to get Clinique or Nuxe ($31 & $40 CDN) but at the pharmacy this morning I decided to try this one. I'm glad I did. It's natural with very little shine and for $5 CDN it's a steel. True the packaging is cheap but I keep my bronzer in my cosmetic case at home. It goes on nicely and the color is buildable. Careful, it is a little orangy. I may eventualy try another, but for now I think I'll be good for summer with this one.

Popular Bronzers