September 2, 2014 | 1462 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My first bronzer was Lancome's Star Bronzer and it was instant love. It was a gift and out of my price range, so once it ran out, I bought the Rimmel version, and I wasn't disappointed.

This is the shade I turn to during the winter months and I use Sun Bronze (it's a little darker and has some shimmer) during the warmer months. I purchased this after having been pleasantly surprised with SB.

PROS:
- Fairly inexpensive, although it should be just a tad cheaper considering the flimsy packaging.
- A little goes a long way, and it's easy to blend and build.
- Because it's matte, it looks very natural on most skin tones.

CONS:
- Flimsy packaging and lid doesn't close completely (it'll just keep going around and around).
- Doesn't come with a brush applicator or mirror.
- Obviously won't travel well and you'll need to treat it with care.

For me, the pros outweigh the cons so I'll continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by CurlyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer! It gives my fair skin a warm, dewy glow without looking orangey or too shimmery. There is a tiny amount of shimmer but it is barely noticeable. What I really like is how this bronzer livens up my face in the morning! After a long night of partying or studying we can all look a bit rough!

For the price it can't be beat. I think it is around $3.50 at Walgreen's? It doesn't hurt my grad student budget!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice cheap product. Great for contouring.
It has a little bit of shimmer, almost unnoticeable.
I haven't used it as a tanner because I like looking pale! But it's true that if you use too much of it, you can look orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by canddyy123

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! I use this around the side of my face and it looks so nice! It makes my skin look glowey and nice. I love the smell of it ! And there's alot of product. I like the packaging for some reason a lot of people dont like it ! The top never falls off in my bag and I carry this with me EVERYDAY in my bag. There's a little bit of shimmer but you can't even tell. Like it looks MATTE. I hit pan on this. That just tells you how much I like it because I NEVER EVER hit pan on anything. This is first thing that I used so much of. For reference I am a C3 or NC20 in mac and I'm asian. My skin is pretty pale

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

PROS:
-ADORABLE sun pattern on the powder
-completely matte
-such a natural color
-great for contouring
-great for sweeping a light layer all over the face to give a slightly tanner effect
-blendable
-so cheap
CONS:
-plastic closure on top seems flimsy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such an awesome matte bronzer! When applied with a light hand it does a beautiful job contouring. It's always awesome when you find a great bronzer for so cheap. I'm NC35, for reference, and it shows up fairly well. The only downside is the cheap packaging, the lid will just fall off and will not survive in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by najuheeya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good matt bronzer which can be used as a contouring blush..I have a pale asian skin tone, so I have to make sure that I blend it well otherwise the colour pops overwhelmingly..I got this one on sale for $2.99 (a total bargain!) although I think its regular price is a bit high, rimmel products often goes on sale at Shoppers Drugmart..so wait for the sale! It is also a lot in quantity- it will last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hennehosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great basic bronzer! Be careful to blend it out though. And alos, if you use too much you can look orange. The reason I'm not repurchasing is because Rimmel tests on animals.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by esquexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this bronzer on sale for like $3 (CAD)

It is very light, I found I had to layer it quite a bit to get the desired effect - and I'm quite fair!

Doesn't turn orange, just a nice matte, natural, glowy look. It is not sparkIy or have any shimmer. It doesn't streak and I found it made my skin tone look more even.
Hasn't caused me to break out or anything but I feel it's a little drying.

I use it with Rimmel Sun Shimmer 3-in-1 bronzer. It's a shimmery bronzer and I just use a little on my cheekbones.

The packaging is a little cheap but overall it's a good bronzer and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by polaroidlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This looks great on my fair as well as tanned skin! Bought it on sale for $3.99CAD and would definately buy again
Packaging I gave a 3 because I prefer the compact design for powders and bronzers but this does the job just as well