November 26, 2014 | 1922 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good bronzer and sculpting tool. Isn't shimmery like the others and is nice and matte. Price is awesome i think. I'm not too keen on the packaging but whatever, it does what it's supposed to. I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is not a disaster, it's acceptable (and cheap), but it's a little too orange on my fair skin and that is exactly the reason why I have avoided bronzers before. It doesn't look fresh and glowy as I want it to! I think some people are so seduced by it's low price that quality becomes a second priority, but for me a low price doesn't change my opinion about a product. The packaging is very "drugstore" and plastic, not the best. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ktwinks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm new to matte bronzers, and I got this one after watching a couple youtube videos. I wanted to try something drugstore so I could "practice". It's lightly colored and therefore easy to work with. However, it has a slight tint of orange, but I can work with it (it was 4 bucks!) and I still like it nonetheless :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by diorshowgirl

This bronzer is awesome for women with fair skin tones. It looks very natural, and not at all orangey. My other favorite is NYC sunny, which I use as a contour powder. I like this even better because it can be used for countouring purposes, or to sweep all over for a more tan look. It's really hard to overdo it with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My first bronzer was Lancome's Star Bronzer and it was instant love. It was a gift and out of my price range, so once it ran out, I bought the Rimmel version, and I wasn't disappointed.

This is the shade I turn to during the winter months and I use Sun Bronze (it's a little darker and has some shimmer) during the warmer months. I purchased this after having been pleasantly surprised with SB.

PROS:
- Fairly inexpensive, although it should be just a tad cheaper considering the flimsy packaging.
- A little goes a long way, and it's easy to blend and build.
- Because it's matte, it looks very natural on most skin tones.

CONS:
- Flimsy packaging and lid doesn't close completely (it'll just keep going around and around).
- Doesn't come with a brush applicator or mirror.
- Obviously won't travel well and you'll need to treat it with care.

For me, the pros outweigh the cons so I'll continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by CurlyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer! It gives my fair skin a warm, dewy glow without looking orangey or too shimmery. There is a tiny amount of shimmer but it is barely noticeable. What I really like is how this bronzer livens up my face in the morning! After a long night of partying or studying we can all look a bit rough!

For the price it can't be beat. I think it is around $3.50 at Walgreen's? It doesn't hurt my grad student budget!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice cheap product. Great for contouring.
It has a little bit of shimmer, almost unnoticeable.
I haven't used it as a tanner because I like looking pale! But it's true that if you use too much of it, you can look orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by canddyy123

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! I use this around the side of my face and it looks so nice! It makes my skin look glowey and nice. I love the smell of it ! And there's alot of product. I like the packaging for some reason a lot of people dont like it ! The top never falls off in my bag and I carry this with me EVERYDAY in my bag. There's a little bit of shimmer but you can't even tell. Like it looks MATTE. I hit pan on this. That just tells you how much I like it because I NEVER EVER hit pan on anything. This is first thing that I used so much of. For reference I am a C3 or NC20 in mac and I'm asian. My skin is pretty pale

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

PROS:
-ADORABLE sun pattern on the powder
-completely matte
-such a natural color
-great for contouring
-great for sweeping a light layer all over the face to give a slightly tanner effect
-blendable
-so cheap
CONS:
-plastic closure on top seems flimsy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such an awesome matte bronzer! When applied with a light hand it does a beautiful job contouring. It's always awesome when you find a great bronzer for so cheap. I'm NC35, for reference, and it shows up fairly well. The only downside is the cheap packaging, the lid will just fall off and will not survive in your purse.