July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by againstage

Exellent. Dont hesitate on the price just go and purchase right now. You will not be dissapointed. Lifetime guarantee and resharpening service is offered with all tweezerman tweezers.
They are - simply the best!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These really are the best tweezers available. These get fine hairs or shorter hairs that drugstore tweezers can't. I like these better than the Anastasia tweezers which I paid more for.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by jennbugaboo

I have the pointed ones, which may look a little scary at first, but they're definitely worth the price. Yes it is quite expensive, but you should invest in a pair of good tweezers anyways. Tweezerman has a lot of cute designs and even sizes for their tweezers, they're really good quality and last really long. I've had mine for a couple years now and they're still nice and sharp.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by klcarbaugh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have both the mini slant tweezers (plastic or paint-coated on the 'handle' part and came in a plastic tube) and the large stainless steel slant tweezers. However, I've found that the first pair that I bought and have been using a lot longer (the mini/ ones) are a LOT better at grabbing hairs because they are thinner on the ends and are the BEST tweezers I've ever used. I almost never use the bigger ones because they don't grab hairs as well, though they look prettier without the paint (the Tweezerman lettering has smudged off the paint on mine but I might purchase the petite in stainless steel in the future).
I have several other Tweezerman products so when one needs sharpening I'll send them all in and just pay shipping, which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lostlovefound

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love these tweezers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

I have to agree with the overwhelmingly good reviews here...tweezerman tweezers are the only ones I have ever and will ever buy.

I have two pairs - one for my bathroom and one for my makeup bag. I literally use them every single day. You'd think you wouldn't find uses for tweezers every day but once you have them around all the time, you'll be plucking, lifting. peeling and perfecting using them all the time! Every time I see a stray hair or piece of dry skin, I have them there to snag it away immediately. AND, they work every single time. Other tweezers don't. They even grab my peach fuzz above my lip when I want to go on the attack on it every so often.

I can't stand using a pair of tweezers that keep missing the hair, over and over and over again even though you're grasping it correctly. Or how about when you have to clamp down on the hair so tightly that you actually clip the hair short, and then you can't grab it after that! Yes, all other tweezers come with these frustrations. I love my Tweezermans! they're the ONLY tweezers that work, plain and simple. So worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm convinced my eyebrows grow twice as fast as the average persons do. I got my super thick eyebrows from my dad. Thanks, dad. It is expensive for those on a beauty budget, but think of it as an investment. You get free sharpening for them, they last a long time, and they're QUALITY. I'm not worried about getting my eyebrows waxed with these babies. They don't hurt as much as the average tweezer. They come in some fun colors and patterns. A beauty STAPLE for those concerned or obsessed with eyebrows like I am. I am going to be purchasing some of these for Christmas presents later this year. It really isn't a bad price of you think of it as an investment. Being able to get the free sharpening is what pushed me over the edge to try these and I don't regret it at all. I got the pink Cheetah print which I believe is limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great pair of tweezers, they do the job and they do it right. The free sharpening is also a plus! These are a bit pricey for tweezers... but well worth the money imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Expensive, but worth it. No other tweezers help me get my eyebrows in decent condition like these do! I tried going back to Revlon tweezers when I lost these for a short amount of time, and it just wasn't the same. If you have eye brows, you need this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by aperfectdisplay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are the best! Once you start using tweezerman, you will never be able to use another tweezer. They are so precise. You can get every last hair and not worry about pulling out hairs you didn't mean to. I don't get irritation or ingrowns with these either. It's probably because I don't have to tug and dig around to get a hair like you have to with other tweezers. These are really amazing. Worth the money. They stay sharp and will last years.