November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Precise, effective hair remover. Just don't expect this product to be usable after any kind of fall onto a hard surface: have irreparably damaged two pairs in this way.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a must have. These tweezers are beyond any tweezer I have ever used. The price seemed a little expensive ($30) at first, sitting next to $5 tweezers.. but they are SO GOOD. Plus- Tweezerman has a lifetime guarantee and sharpens for free!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by NNBP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best tweezers I have ever used. The slanted tip is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by againstage

Exellent. Dont hesitate on the price just go and purchase right now. You will not be dissapointed. Lifetime guarantee and resharpening service is offered with all tweezerman tweezers.
They are - simply the best!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These really are the best tweezers available. These get fine hairs or shorter hairs that drugstore tweezers can't. I like these better than the Anastasia tweezers which I paid more for.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by jennbugaboo

I have the pointed ones, which may look a little scary at first, but they're definitely worth the price. Yes it is quite expensive, but you should invest in a pair of good tweezers anyways. Tweezerman has a lot of cute designs and even sizes for their tweezers, they're really good quality and last really long. I've had mine for a couple years now and they're still nice and sharp.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by klcarbaugh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have both the mini slant tweezers (plastic or paint-coated on the 'handle' part and came in a plastic tube) and the large stainless steel slant tweezers. However, I've found that the first pair that I bought and have been using a lot longer (the mini/ ones) are a LOT better at grabbing hairs because they are thinner on the ends and are the BEST tweezers I've ever used. I almost never use the bigger ones because they don't grab hairs as well, though they look prettier without the paint (the Tweezerman lettering has smudged off the paint on mine but I might purchase the petite in stainless steel in the future).
I have several other Tweezerman products so when one needs sharpening I'll send them all in and just pay shipping, which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lostlovefound

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love these tweezers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

I have to agree with the overwhelmingly good reviews here...tweezerman tweezers are the only ones I have ever and will ever buy.

I have two pairs - one for my bathroom and one for my makeup bag. I literally use them every single day. You'd think you wouldn't find uses for tweezers every day but once you have them around all the time, you'll be plucking, lifting. peeling and perfecting using them all the time! Every time I see a stray hair or piece of dry skin, I have them there to snag it away immediately. AND, they work every single time. Other tweezers don't. They even grab my peach fuzz above my lip when I want to go on the attack on it every so often.

I can't stand using a pair of tweezers that keep missing the hair, over and over and over again even though you're grasping it correctly. Or how about when you have to clamp down on the hair so tightly that you actually clip the hair short, and then you can't grab it after that! Yes, all other tweezers come with these frustrations. I love my Tweezermans! they're the ONLY tweezers that work, plain and simple. So worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm convinced my eyebrows grow twice as fast as the average persons do. I got my super thick eyebrows from my dad. Thanks, dad. It is expensive for those on a beauty budget, but think of it as an investment. You get free sharpening for them, they last a long time, and they're QUALITY. I'm not worried about getting my eyebrows waxed with these babies. They don't hurt as much as the average tweezer. They come in some fun colors and patterns. A beauty STAPLE for those concerned or obsessed with eyebrows like I am. I am going to be purchasing some of these for Christmas presents later this year. It really isn't a bad price of you think of it as an investment. Being able to get the free sharpening is what pushed me over the edge to try these and I don't regret it at all. I got the pink Cheetah print which I believe is limited edition.