October 20, 2014 | 1951 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Color Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Lydia731

I love this product. I have very fair skin so for some reason the veins along side my nose and along my eyelids are very noticable. With this product I can cover up the blue cast that these areas of my face have whenever I do not have makeup. I like to put this product on prior to putting on my foundation so that any excess yellow from the concealer is covered. I know that this is not the right way to put on concealer, but it gives me a very natural appearance so I plan to keep it up and who knows maybe it will work for some other people.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by noangel1981

I really love this product. I wear Olive Fair foundation and its perfect for covering my under eye circles. I'v tried other under eye correctors and they have been much too dark. It took a couple of tries though to get it right, it was kinda caked up when applied with a brush (wet or dry). It turns out the best tool was my pinkie finger!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 4:39:00 AM More reviews by AnnieRocco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

great undereye concealer! however, as its very yellow, got to apply with a light hand. if not, might end up having a yellow patch below the eye. not cakey as well. stays all day. love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by flufffycloud9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This loses a lippie for effortful under-eye coverage. I have rather large, dark under-eye circles and it takes 2-4 layers of Sunlight Concealer and EM Medium Beige Neutral (intensive) to cover them. Even then, not quite perfect, but that's okay because it at least looks natural.
For blemishes, Sunlight is good, does the job. I alternate between my fingertip or my concealer brush depending on the amount of coverage needed then top off with kabuki brush application of EM foundation. Sometimes after the foundation, I put on an extra light layer of Sunlight Concealer or Golden Medium (semi matte) and re-blend with the kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kookoo4mike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have some dark spots from dried up pimples that stay dark for a while before they fade. This concealer is hands down the BEST concealer ever! I couldn't believe my eyes, with the sweep of this powder with a brush, spots disappear. Truly amazing! Also great as an undereye concealer. I have very minimal wrinkles so I don't have the problem of this product settling into lines unlike some others that experience this problem. This powder is VERY finely milled and very soft. Will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ladybug_3777

I have dark under eye circles and this product really helps lighten them up. I apply it under my EM foundation and dark circles are gone. Sometimes I like to apply it wet for a little extra coverage.

I know some reviewers said it drew attention to the trouble area and I don't quite get that, unless you are trying to use it without a foundation over it. You can't apply this alone, its used as a base for concealing. Of course its going to draw attention if you try to wear it by itself.

I'm still working on my free sample (they really are a nice size!) but as soon as its gone I'm going to be buying the full sized one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ilovebnamom

Ok, so I use intensive fair concealer mixed with sunlight and it is a PERFECT combination to make my dark circles and under eye puffiness disappear. After apply this, I gentle apply multi-tasking concealer over it, followed by my foundation. It makes me look so natural and refreshed even after being up all night with a baby! GREAT STUFF!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by RedandGray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is supposed to hide bluish undereye circles, but it just made those same circles look yellow-ish blue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by momaste

This is my HG undereye circle concealer. I have dark, hereditary undereye circles - they've been there since I was a little girl, and no amount of cream will erase them. I put a dab of eye cream on, rub it in gently, then using a soft eyeshadow brush use the Sunlight concealer. The yellow really does counter the blue-purple circles for a more even look.

I did a side-by-side with my previous HG, Bobbi Brown, and my husband said the Sunlight looked more natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2007 9:56:00 AM More reviews by pancakegood

When I used this on my whole face it was alright because it balanced out my pinkness. But when I used it on my trouble spots (chin and under the eyes) it made me itch and brought attention to those places! Since it is made to be a concealer, which you should be able to use on specific spots, I don't think i will buy it again. I gave it to a friend and she loves it.