September 30, 2014 | 1645 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Leighton09

I used to use Nylon as my everyday all the time highlighter. And while it's a great highlighter, I wanted something a little warmer and toned down. I have NC25-30 skin tone (depending on time of year) and I have olive/yellow undertones with all over golden colour. Ricepaper looks so pretty as a highlighter, even as all over colour during the daytime for school/work. It's not super showy on my skin but leaves a light satin colour which is perfect and nicely demure on my skin! MAC is always pricey but super long lasting and a great quality product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by dooham

This is a very flattering color for asian skin tones. It is a very pretty gold shimmery eyeshadow that can be worn as a highlighter or all over lid color. Very versatile and beautiful. It can be used all year round.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by colourrmepretty

Everyone loves this eyeshadow, but personally it is not my favorite. I was expecting an absolutely gorgeous color because of all of the raving over this product, but I was extremely disappointed! When swatched, this color is a matte... yellow? Yes, yellow. I did not purchase this from MAC. Just not right for my fair skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is such a versatile e/s! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ashhleyyy12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

ricepaper, i love it. its my go to neutral skin tone color. it is sooooo so so smooth. its been called the "universal eyeshadow" for highlighting and lid color, and i completely agree! i will buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by luftballon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would have never stumbled on this product if a certain MUAer didn't include this as a super generous extra in a swap. It's the perfect brow highlight for my NC20 skin. Everything I wanted Shroom to be, this is! It looks rather yellow and boring in the pan but it's so creamy and adds the perfect sheen on my browbones that isn't OTT or glittery. This is a daily staple shimmery highlight shade for me, looks great with all sorts of looks. Almost hitting pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by veeveeaan

I. Absolutely. Love. Ricepaper.

I've seen blogger Christine (aka Temptalia) use Ricepaper so many times that I finally got it last year. I recently dropped it and it shattered to bits and pieces, and broke my heart. Still usable of course in powder form.

This is what I would call the perfect colour for a 50's glam look. A good wash of Ricepaper all over the lid, then blended nicely with a warm earthy brown into the crease + solid black eyeliner (with or without wing is up to you!) on the top lid. Don't forget mascara on top and bottom lashes, and red lips! Perfection!

It's a great colour that I feel will look good on anybody - though what it's used for does depend on what your skin tone (e.g. it could work as a highlighter for some people). It's super pigmented and you don't need a lot on your brush for it to go a long way. It is definitely a must-buy for me, and will repurchase it once I've finished with the now ricepaper pigment that I have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

wanted for a while but didn't get until read rave reviews about it on MAU-Thank you! For reference, I am NC20-30, Asian w/yellow undertones. I use as an allover color and brow highlight and this adds a slight, shimmery glow that brightens the eye area. I wear it w/Omega the crease and Coquette in the outer V for a daytime neutral slight smokey eye.

EDIT: sometimes it looks a bit too yellow on my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is in my top 5 of all time shadows. I use it as a brow highlight nearly every day in the summer. Perfection. Creamy. Love.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by swtangie

There's something about MAC eyeshadows that don't work for me. I love this color, but eyeshadows never seem to last for me, even with primer.