October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by yohina1989

It's a really great product. It's just a little bit greasy but not as much as some other makeup remover I've tried. One complaint is that it does hurt my eyes when I used it, but not really badly, just a little burn. Also, since I wear waterproof mascara it takes a while to take off the mascara, but I can't really blame the remover. Overall, a great product that I would buy again. But there is a lot of product so it'll take a while to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love itttt.Removes all of my eyemakeup without tugging or pulling.Takes it out in just one swipe of a cotton ball!But its a little greasy,which isnt too bad at all.Comes in a decent size bottle,will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Remove is the perfect name for this eye makeup remover; it does just that, period. HG, all the way! I do not have to rub/tug AT ALL- all traces of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow are easily swept off, no matter how many coats of mascara, and how much eyeliner (including gel liners that don't budge) I have on. I used to use Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover, which I thought was my HG, until I found this baby. While Neutrogena Oil Free is good mainly for everyday use, it was still a bit effortful to remove coats of stuck-on mascara, eyeliner, etc., when I opted for a dramatic look. And despite being oil free, it still left a bit of oily residue which I'd always have to rinse or wipe off afterward.

Now for Sonia Kashuk Remove: it's just perfect. Flawless. There's not a single negative thing to say about it, it meets every claim. It does not leave an oily residue, though I still prefer to gently wipe my eyes with a cotton pad soaked in warm water after, just to get absolutely everything off. Easily removes coats of mascara, all sorts of eyeliner, including waterproof and/or cream & gel liners, layers of eyeshadow, like a charm. I usually go for a more daytime look, unless I'm going out or there's a special event. And let's face it, when you come back super late after a long night of partying it up, with eye makeup caked on, the last thing you want to do is struggle to remove your eye makeup (option B would be not to, of course, been there/done that, hah). It's great to know that even then, Remove works perfectly- cause, you know, I'd totally go to bed with my makeup on otherwise ;)

HG, HG, HG :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeup79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awesome! I'm so glad I listened to the reviews and bought this instead of my usual Lancome Bi-facil! It's so much cheaper and I think it works better too! I would highly recommend you try this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by changja2

This works better than the Neutrogena oil free remover and is pretty much on par with Lancome's Bifacil but less than half the cost. My only concern is that it's a tall skinny bottle with a larger opening - I worry about knocking it over and spilling. A nominal issue for a fantastic product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by AmyCat71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! Not greasy at all. Remove is the perfect name for this lovely little potion. Favorite by far.
EDIT 7/14/11 About 3 weeks ago my eyes suddenly became flanked with white dry painful patches. Worse at the inner corner with redness and white mucous buildup (not yellow - not an infection). Trying to diagnosis the problem I stopped using this product at night for 2 weeks and everything cleared up. Tried it again last night and BAM - same symptoms appeared as before. I am not sure if it somehow "expired" or I developed an allegery to it but.... I will not be repurchasing and am disppointed as the product really does remove all traces of eye make up. From love potion to poison =/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by nyxisis

Awesome product - it does an excellent job getting my makeup off, even waterproof mascara, in a flash without much rubbing. My eyes are a bit sensitive (other products have stung when I'm getting eyeliner and mascara off), and I wear contacts, and this product gets 5-stars for tolerability in both of these areas. Packaging is excellent - a quick shake mixes the product and the wide mouth allows for quick application to a cotton pad. Does not break me out even though looks like it has oil in the product. Now I just need a travel size for business trips!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love. Like others have mentioned, with this product, the eye makeup removal process is a lot easier. No tugging, no rubbing, just a gentle swipe, and its almost all gone.

A little pricey but way worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Previous makeup removers used: Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads (like but too oily), Lancome Bi-Facil (love but too expensive), Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover (bad - did not get off any of my waterproof makeup), Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes (convenient but very irritating to my skin)

So this stuff is... AWESOME. Around $10 for 4.75oz at target, it is a higher priced eye makeup remover. You get what you pay for though. I've paid more for makeup remover (lancome's bi-facil) and I feel as though this gives me basically the same result. Gentle, total makeup removal (including waterproof!) for my contact lens wearing, sensitive eyed self. Love it. No scent. No oily residue. Takes off eye makeup without taking out my lashes. Everything I want in an eye makeup remover. Will be buying again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

This stuff is amazing! You don't need to use any effort to take off your eye makeup. All I do it apply a little to my cotton pad and wipe. Everything comes off. I use the other side of the cotton pad to gently wipe my eyelashes to get the waterproof mascara out. LOVE IT! HG STATUS!