Almay Liquid Eyeliner

3.7

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

My favorite drugstore liquid liner! Small easy to use applicator,long lasting and affordable

on 5/6/2010 2:17:00 PM

For liquid liner challenged people like me who don't have a steady hand, this liner was terrible. The strands kept falling out, I couldn't get a straight line, it smudged all over the place and for the longest time, I thought it was just me because I wasn't gifted at using liquid liner. However, I tried Lancome's Artliner, and I've finally found my HG eyeliner. Don't waste your time torturing yourself for not being able to make a straight line. Spend the extra money and buy yourself a high quality one that's easy to use.

on 5/6/2010 12:36:00 PM

Good liner. Cute little container and I really like the length of the brush. Good color payoff and it didn't flake or anything.

on 4/27/2010 10:06:00 PM

I have had troubles with eyeliner. Pencil eyeliner smudged too much for me, so I switched to liquid eyeliner. My previous brand smudged easily too, and wasn't waterproof so whenever I teared up or scratched the corner of my eye, it'd completely mess up my make up. Recently, I switched to this Almay eyeliner, and I completely fell in love with it! It's easy to apply to your eye. Since I have no allergies, I didn't have any negative reactions. It doesn't smudge unless you really work at it. Also, I play soccer and I've had a lot of trouble with my make up while I play, like smudging and running in the rain so I always had to wash off my make up before a game or practice. I decided to test this eyeliner during my practice in heavy rain. It stayed on beautifully and didn't run! It washes off easily with eye make up remover, so I don't know how it works but it's great. The only problem is that the applicator runs out of liner really easily so you've got to keep dipping it in the base if you make a lot of mistakes. It's at a reasonable price, about $9 so it's affordable. I really recommend this product.

This eyeliner is good, but not great. I have oily eyelids and it never lasts that long. I prefer maybelline's liquid eyeliner pen. This eyeliner would probably be great for someone with dry skin and a steady hand.

on 4/17/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Good if you have allergies otherwise, u can probably pass. I went through a phase when my eyes were really sensitive-almost anything made them flaky and swollen, so I bought this eyeliner and used it for the longest time b/c it was the only thing that wouldn't cause a reaction. I'm able to wear other liners now, but I still like this and keep it in my emergency touch-up bag. The color is not super black, kind of gray black, but it is really fast and easy to apply. Wear is average- I have to touch up after 4-5 hours.

on 4/17/2010 2:56:00 PM

I really like how black this liner dries. Its easy to use and I had no eye/skin irritation. My only complaint is its a little small for the price.

It's an okay product. Nothing that bad, nothing that good.

Pros: Great black color, good for beginners to get the basic idea of liquid liner
Cons: Can be irritating to eyes

on 4/10/2010 12:10:00 PM

When I first put it on, I thought, " Greeaatt. This eyeliner is reallllyyy black." Then it dried. And it turned kinda gray. It also stung my eyelids, so I don't even try to put it on my waterline. The applicator is really stiff too, so there would be a streak where it was thin and then there would be like a globby kinda streak next to it. I do like the shape of the applicator, though. I like the packaging. It's really easy to remove. Personally, I wouldn't buy this again. I'm just gonna go back to my other liquid eyeliner...

on 4/8/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh...The brush is way too hard (hurts if you poke yourself) and the formula smudges on me.

Top Rated Almay Products