October 23, 2014 | 1084 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by streetlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first put it on for it's purpose, which is to be a pimple treatment/cover up, I didn't like it because it made my blemishes burn like hell and it took forever to blend it in. I don't like the way it looks, either. On my fair skin, it looks extremely yellow, like I smeared yellow paint on my face. I hate the consitancy, because it's too thick, and I most certainly not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is more of a tinted treatment. It's better than nothing on a sudden pimple, but the coverage is not great nor does it last for more than like 15 mins. I *MAY*use up fon minimal imperfections....maybe just toss, but not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by RRakhmania

So far...I love this concealer. This is my first concealer with light medium shade. Gives natural flawless to cover the redness of acne, and mattifying the skin. But it didn't last longer and eventhough It did heal light pimple, but sometimes I felt this concealer create another pimple too..well I'm not sure about it..so, I'll re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a red and acne prone chin and nose, and i use this everyday for those areas.
Pros - does not make skin break out (anymore than naturally), which is a big plus for me!
- covers blemishes well

Cons - does not last till the end of the day, covers the redness at the start, but fades later on.

I will probably still use this product as it does not create break outs, and retouch as required.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is pretty good, and unlike almay blemish concealers I actually see results, not huge results, but I use different acne products as well. It conceals really well, giving you that perfect canvas, and it lives up to its name and does stay for a whiile.

PLUS here is the cool part it has salycitic acid which is really good for acne prone skin, and there is salacitic acid in my perscription acne treatments, which is given to me by an actual dermotologist, so believe me when I say that this product rocks!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by jennybug91

I've been getting this product for a while now and I put it under my eyes, on the sides of my nose, and the corners of my mouth.. after, i blend with foundation. Overall, it blends very good and stays, also helps give an even tone to my skin. I plan to keep getting this product :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have used it as a concealer, and used a foundation with it but I felt like the foundation wasn't doing it for me and was making my pores clogged, so I decided to lighten the load and just use this concealer everywhere I needed it. Then I used a powder over top and that was perfect. My skin felt much cleaner with less crap on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by xoxo08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros: covers under eye circles but still needs retouch
cons: doesn't last long, doesn't cover blemishes, doesn't cover redness

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by KawaiiStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for 2-3 months.
PROS: This product works VERY well covering blemishes!
Its awesome for hiding redness. Also, its very light - feels like your own skin :D As for price... it is definitely cheap and affordable - available at many drug stores

CONS: As for under eye darkness, it doesn't work well for me since its so light. I use my Vichy concealer instead. But then again, this product is mainly targeted towards blemishes so I guess its alright.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

how is it possible that the colorstay foundation works as a better concealer then the actual concealer? i have no idea, but that is the case. This concealer does nothing and you might as well use it as a foundation its less thick then many foundations out there and you cant even build up on it. waste of money