Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 8/6/2010 5:44:00 PM

Hmm, I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer.
Pros:
- It works pretty well with blemishes, however you must use very little and build your way up. I find that it's easier to use your fingers and dab it with a sponge.
- It lasts quite long
- It blends in well with foundation
Cons:
- The packaging sucks..
- It makes me feel kinda oily after using this...like the spots I put this concealer on
- It's pricey for such a small tube.
I don't think I'm going to buy this again, it works alright for blemishes but I think I'll get a more versatile concealer for undereye circles as well.

on 7/26/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first concealer and I didn't really like it all that much. It was okay. Sometimes it would just make my pimple stand out even more and sometimes it covers it pretty well. It also looks cakey sometimes. When I put foundation after I put on concealer, it looks extremely cakey around that area. So when I use foundation now, I put on this concealer afterward. It stays on for a few hours and when I take off my makeup after school, there is some left. It didn't really treat my pimples either, I saw no difference. And after 2 hours or so, it looks orangey, bad. Almost forgot to mention, it smells so bad, the colorstay foundation has the same smell, i hate it.

on 7/23/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Terrible product!! its texture is creamy sure but it does not do its job,,it doesnt cover all of my acne and redness and it rubs off easily,,it also does not stay on the the spot at all,,i find it fades away after a very short time. also it does not help with the condition of my spots as it claims to do. this product disappointed me so much on so many levels.

on 7/20/2010 6:06:00 PM

I think this is a fantastic concealer....i ended up trying it on a whim without reading reviews first. I am so glad i did. I use medium and it covers so well and my blemishes are almost gone already (five days of use). I dont rub it in just dab it on my blemishes and powder. Loving it!

Edit: Ok..now that i have had ample time wearing this i must say its not as great as i had thought...i mean its still pretty good but can look cakey at the end of the day ;o(

on 7/19/2010 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had re-purchased this product time and time again. It is my hg for covering blemishes and acne scars. It lasts all day on my oily skin and treats them with a low % of SA. I love it!!

on 7/6/2010 8:42:00 PM

I use this strictly on pimples, and I've used it for a long time. It has decent coverage and lasts fairly well, but the best part by far is that it dries them out. Putting makeup on them usually makes them worse for me, and this there is always some improvement by the end of the day! The downside is that it is too light and yellow for my skin- the color options aren't great.

on 7/4/2010 9:51:00 PM

this concealer was my first concealer, and im still using it. the coverage is pretty good, except when you use it, i recommend not to use alot or else you would look like you just applied foundation. there's not alot of product inside the bottle. the packaging is okay, i like the brush. it looks like a lip gloss. remember when you use this, dont rub in to blend it in. just dot, and tap. dot, and tap.

on 6/28/2010 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

When I first put it on for it's purpose, which is to be a pimple treatment/cover up, I didn't like it because it made my blemishes burn like hell and it took forever to blend it in. I don't like the way it looks, either. On my fair skin, it looks extremely yellow, like I smeared yellow paint on my face. I hate the consitancy, because it's too thick, and I most certainly not be repurchasing.

on 6/18/2010 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is more of a tinted treatment. It's better than nothing on a sudden pimple, but the coverage is not great nor does it last for more than like 15 mins. I *MAY*use up fon minimal imperfections....maybe just toss, but not repurchase.

on 6/18/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far...I love this concealer. This is my first concealer with light medium shade. Gives natural flawless to cover the redness of acne, and mattifying the skin. But it didn't last longer and eventhough It did heal light pimple, but sometimes I felt this concealer create another pimple too..well I'm not sure about it..so, I'll re-purchase.