July 29, 2014 | 1342 users online

Stick - Bobbi Brown - Foundation Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by lfw57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I only use spot foundation to cover my rosacea and under eye so this is perfect. I blends very well and looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by LazyDresser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

An incredibly versatile, travel-friendly product. I was initially doubtful because stick foundations can be very thick and difficult to blend, but this is one goes on sheer, blends well, and coverage can be built up. I should say I'm a bit of a klutz when it comes to applying make-up, and a lazy klutz at that: I like products that are fool proof, user friendly and portable - and this one ticks all the boxes. It also doubles up as a light concealer and eye base; and doesn't require setting with powder - although doing so gives a lovely 'finished' look. I have this in Beige - which for me, is a good match.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Pingeree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First off, I really like this stick. I wish the coverage was a bit fuller, but I love that it's oil-free and easy to apply. I use this as a concealer for my spots and scars and buff out with a brush. I have the lightest shade for my Caspar-toned pallor, and it stays put throughout the day very nicely. The price IS extremely high, but I'm not one to care if a product works well, which this does for me.

UPDATE - This eventually went back to Nordies, because it made my breakouts worse :-( I think it's still a great product for skin's without clogging issues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

UPDATE: I dont use it only as concealer anymore, I learnt to use it also as a foundation. I warm it up between fingers or on hands and tap it with fingers. It blends beautifully and creates very thin layer. Im not sure it would be good for oilier skins.

OLD REVIEW: I use it only as concealer. I bought it mostly to cover little spots or bigger red surprises, I think it would be too heavy as foundation.
I love the stick-form, I think is super useful and as I travel a lot I can't imagine carrying too many bottles etc.
My shade is 3 and is invisible on the skin. Overall I think its great corrector but not really foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by JAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is quite a good product, but not the way to go if you're looking for a good foundation I think. It's to heavy to aooly to your whole face, so I tend to use it more as a concealer and when I don't have time to apply normal foundation.
It does give good coverage and lasts almost all day as well. But for me it works better as a concealer. It is easy to take with you however, smart packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Cookie50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No sunscreen! And makes me miss MAC's stick foundation even more. Why oh why did they discontinue that? But anyway, the overall coverage of this is great, but not very kind to dry skins. My face is dry and flakey in the winter time and this stuff just emphasizes all of that. Will not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by danimaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Looks awfull on my skin. I get dry skin in the winter time so i bought this one since i usually love bobbi brown and this was a foundation for dry skin. I usually like cream foundation and loved the whole stick idea. BUT i Hate this one on me. I dont think this is a good foundation for dry skin at all. It really made my skin look super dry and emphasized dry patches like carzy.The coverage was not that great either. And it looks really cakey.A big no for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by unlitbutonfire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I COULD NOT GET A PERFECT MATCH WITH THIS FOUNDATION; WARM NATURAL A LITTLE TOO LIGHT, HONEY WAS TOO PEACH, WARM HONEY A LITTLE TOO DARK. HOWEVER, I TRIED THE COLORS WARM NATURAL IN THE CENTER OF MY FACE AND WARM HONEY ON THE OUTER PART OF MY FACE, AND THE COLOR LOOKS GOOD. I JUST SWIPE THE FOUNDATION STICK ON AND BLEND WITH A DAMP SPONGE. SET WITH BEN NYE BANANA LOOSE POWDER AND I GET A FLAWLESS FINISH THAT LASTS ALL DAY AND NIGHT! THIS IS MEDIUM TO FULL COVERAGE SO I ONLY USE THIS WHEN I AM GOING OUT OR TAKING PHOTOS.

FOR EVERYDAY AT WORK AND ON WEEKENDS, I USE THE COLOR HONEY FOR MY DARK UNDEREYE DISCOLORATION (WORKS BETTER THAN THE BB CONCEALER, FOR ME) AND A DUSTING OF SHISEIDO'S STM PERFECT SMOOTHING POWDER FOUNDATION IN 060.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by piradanan9

It s easy to use even by your fingers. It s good when you have not much time to do your full step make up. It s not thick and medium cover. I used as concealer and also like foundation. My skin type is combination so this is fine for me after fews hours my face still alright not oily but not long lasting for all day. I feel irritate also after using so I stop use it now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I originally wrote a two star review fr this, but now i luv it cuz it suits my skin in colder months somehow? Colour match is awesome. Lasting power is.not good. Edit- this breaks me out in the most horrific painful pimples! Every time! Ughhhh