October 1, 2014 | 1882 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not very experienced with OPI products,
I recently got a the "Nail Envy" and nail polish remover + lint free pads as a gift.
I thought that Nail Envy, along with the remover and pads were great, So I thought that maybe I should try one of their laquers.
I borrowed this color from a friend, and Im glad I borrowed it, not bought it.
The color is adorable, bright and fun without looking too trashy and looks great with my skin tone, but it chips so friggin' easily and when it does, you can literally just peel it off and the whole chunk of nail polish will peel right off.
For a $10 bottle of nail polish I was expecting way more that this.
I only used 2 coats, and the color was amazing, until it began to chip, even after using 2 top coats in addition.
I won't be buying this product again, even cheap brands such as wet and wild perform much better than this overpriced nail polish with a proper top coat.
I am so very dissapointed with this product, and the color can be found in other cheaper, better nail polish lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow, everybody seems to love this one! I, one the other hand, find this 'too much for my taste' I mean, if you love pink great, it is very 'loud' but doesn't look cheap or anything, it just isn't my cup of tea. The swatches I saw was much more *muted* then in RL. My camera couldn't catch it either. It reminds me of paper marker/highlighter (don't know the word). It could work for pedi, but not for my fingers, and my fingers are my 'main concern'. Other then then, formula, brush, everything else, perfect as always.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by cavvie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color. A hot pink that doesn't come off gimmicky or cheap, instead it looks chic! I was inspired by watching Bobbi Brown on QVC yesterday, she had fun hot pink nails. Voila, this color is similar to hers in hue and in style. Love it! Thank you OPI once again for a great polish in awesome colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

This is such a pretty hot pink - perfect for summer! I only needed 2 coats of this, it dries quickly, I did get minimal chipping after a few days but nothing horrible. This makes a great toe colour but I also really like it for a pop of colour on fingers. If you like pinks - this is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by msommerlund

Gorgeous bright hot pink! Very pretty on toe nails. Definitely noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by msjesshawk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color and I have it in the lipstick too. Beautiful color against my skin but it's definitely not for everyone. Perfect for toes! Want something bright? this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lovely bright, hot pink, that applies smoothly and opaque in just 2 coats. Looks great on both toes and finger nails

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by dominicangirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty hot warm pink colour. It's bright and vibrant without looking too tacky or in-your-face. I have Elephantastic Pink which is practically identical to this except it's more cooler. I think I prefer this one more though as it goes better with my tan skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it than thought hmmm, this looks similar to China Glaze's Nasty but then compared and it's warmer. I LOVE this. It's a nice bright pink that doesn't look neon and crazy. Two coat application seems to be perfect and it finishes nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by SaraLee2

My favorite pink. More raspberry than strawberry (no red). Just perfect for summer and lasts forever. Everyone always asks me what color this is when I wear it.