April 18, 2014 | 1629 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by cavvie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color. A hot pink that doesn't come off gimmicky or cheap, instead it looks chic! I was inspired by watching Bobbi Brown on QVC yesterday, she had fun hot pink nails. Voila, this color is similar to hers in hue and in style. Love it! Thank you OPI once again for a great polish in awesome colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

This is such a pretty hot pink - perfect for summer! I only needed 2 coats of this, it dries quickly, I did get minimal chipping after a few days but nothing horrible. This makes a great toe colour but I also really like it for a pop of colour on fingers. If you like pinks - this is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by msommerlund

Gorgeous bright hot pink! Very pretty on toe nails. Definitely noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by msjesshawk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color and I have it in the lipstick too. Beautiful color against my skin but it's definitely not for everyone. Perfect for toes! Want something bright? this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lovely bright, hot pink, that applies smoothly and opaque in just 2 coats. Looks great on both toes and finger nails

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by dominicangirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty hot warm pink colour. It's bright and vibrant without looking too tacky or in-your-face. I have Elephantastic Pink which is practically identical to this except it's more cooler. I think I prefer this one more though as it goes better with my tan skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it than thought hmmm, this looks similar to China Glaze's Nasty but then compared and it's warmer. I LOVE this. It's a nice bright pink that doesn't look neon and crazy. Two coat application seems to be perfect and it finishes nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by SaraLee2

My favorite pink. More raspberry than strawberry (no red). Just perfect for summer and lasts forever. Everyone always asks me what color this is when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by kwinki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolutely favorite bubble gum pink color for the summer. As most OPI polishes it applies beautifully and also lasts for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My H.G.!!! A hot gorgeous warm, bright, semi hot pink. Wonderful application and staying power! Just Buy It! I am 35 and this color ROCKS on me and my sisters who are 27 and 33.This is "Not too much at all" or in any way!! I promise you will love it...either on both tips and toes or just toes... if i u think its too much on your nails... which I can't see really on anyone ,imo.Now LET ME SAY this..my Mommy was in the hospital for a few days and she is 57 yrs old (and has been married forever to my Daddy) and I put this on her nails and toes for Easter to give her a Springy feeling and it worked. She loved it tremendously! It was so beautiful on her too. Now, my Mommy is really HOT for 57yrs..she IS like a MARRIED Cougar and Rocks this color well! She likes to wear bright pinks and reds etc. THIS IS FOR ANY AGE... LADIES! BUY IT! a warmer strawberry creme color that is a staple for all OPI lovers like me! HG HG HG