Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

on 4/8/2011 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't think I could be without this product. :) I use it after every time I blow dry my hair. My hair had gotten damaged and frizzy from the many times I used to straighten it years back and this makes it appear so healthy. It really adds shine, sleekness, and softness to your hair. The best part is that your hair also doesn't feel greasy after you put this on. A quarter size is all you need, and I have long hair. :D

on 4/5/2011 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have dry relaxed and was looking for something to used as my daily hair moisturizer but unfortunately this thing doesn't give the moisture I really need. Also I was trying to find ways for this to work on my hair I tried using it with my damp hair and when it was dry but I finally found the best way to use this I put this in my hair while my hair is damp after a wash THEN I put rollers in my hair and blow dry. When my hair was finally dry and I was taking my rollers out I noticed that my hair had a gorgeous natural looking shine to it and that it was soft. :D I really didn't need to flat iron my hair (which I still did cause I really want my hair to be bone straight) I really like this now that I found a way for it to work in my hair. Oh I really like the smell of it! Its not really a fruity smell like most leave ins but its has a really clean smell that I really don't know how to explain it lol. My mom just brought the Sleek and Shine 3min masque and I'm really looking forward to using it since it has a lot of great reviews!!! Would I buy again?? The answer is yes because its really cheap and affordable. :)

on 3/22/2011 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought this on sale for $2. My hair is dry, quite frizzy and needs something good to tame it. I put this in my hair towel-dried and comb it through, and then air dry for a few minutes before heat styling to give the conditioner time to set into the hair. While this doesn't vanish my frizz, my hair is definitely much softer and sleeker with it than without it. My hairstyle also seems to hold a bit better. It doesn't weigh my hair down which is my biggest complaint for leave-ins. For the price I'd say it's worth a try. I'm surprised I like it because I tried Fructis years ago and hated it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have very fine and curly hair that frizzes very easily. I do find that this product helps with the frizz and adds a bit of moisture to my dry hair. I wouldn't list this as a HG product but it's suffice. I'll continue to use it until I find a better product that works for my hair.

on 1/21/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the hair that poofs up and out if you dont put product in.

with this, i dont have to apply any gel over it
this moisturizes with a good amount of hold
smells great

only works on damp hair, hair is softer afterward.
smells nice.
greasy, if too much is used or when used on dry hair.

on 9/1/2010 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first tried this product, my hair felt wet, and as far as I know, it was a little bit drying. However, after about 20-30 minutes, my hair became a lot silkier than before. I got this for 2.99 which is very cheap for 300ml. I would definitely buy this again:))

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works good on my long hair. My ends are really dry, but the rest of my hair is silk and shiny. So this helps to even out between the two. However, its not the desired effect that I hope to have. I will be searching for another leave-in-conditioner that will hopefully have a better effect than this one. But it still does the job :)

on 8/19/2010 6:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is great for people with thicker hair. If your hair is too fine, it'll definitely weigh it down. This is also good for people with dry hair because it moisturizes my dry, coarse hair wonderfully. I love this product and the AMAZING scent. The only downside to this product is that it is exceedingly hard to wash off your hands. Next time, I'll probably try to find coconut milk/cream/etc for a more natural alternative.

on 8/9/2010 4:55:00 PM

I love garnier fructis products and love their sleek and shine line. But I find this product is not so great. I have really thick and voluminous hair and usually nothing weighs it down. This product weighed down my hair which almost never happens to me. I didn't really notice much of a difference to my hair quality except a little bit of more shine. The bottle will last a long time though.