Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 3/18/2013 6:18:00 PM

Overall this is a good product. I have no complaints about the packaging or design as it is just a typical eyeliner pencil. The application is excellent, it is wonderfully pigmented too. The only qualm I have, and it has been mentioned in other reviews is the staying power. It doesn't have the best staying power, especially on those of us with oily skin. Using and eye primer and setting the eyeliner with black eyeshadow seems to alleviate this problem for me.

on 3/15/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Did not like it. It didn't last.

on 3/14/2013 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Would I as a makeup artist use this on my clients? Absolutely. Intense color payoff, waterproof and durable. No racoon eyes 4 hours later. This one's a keeper. Good job ud.

on 3/13/2013 6:50:00 AM

I really don't get what all the fuss is about with these pencils. They're supposed to be waterproof but they start wearing off my waterline within seconds of being applied. They're also not very pigmented. Overpriced and overhyped, won't buy again.

I played some with a dark waterline look. But let go of it, because the jordana pencil I had was not working, too waxy or something. I bought the UD smoked 24/7 set for christmas gift to myself. "ZERO" is now my fave for the dramatic lined effect!! Love it. It is black, seriously: not greyish or blue-toned.
After a couple hours, it drops a little to the top of bottom lashes. But I don't mind it.
It is a high end $ pencil, in full size. However, I consider it fine b/c it lasts for months.
Why not try it at Ulta when ferreting out your go-to black liner? I'd recommend it to friends.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using the 24/7 liquid liner and it's my HG. Decided to try the pencil too. I don't know why people they say this is a good liner... I purchased at ULTA full price and I used it several times. EVERY time I've used it always smudges and runs. Makes me look like I have raccoon eyes.

on 2/27/2013 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only liner I use for my water line, its dark enough and stays put for a good while!! I got a deluxe sample from a palette, the price for the full size is not what I would like to pay for an eyeliner but if I have to I would, nothing else has compared to this, No burning in eyes no ugly smudging. Just a great black liner.

on 2/14/2013 1:29:00 AM

Great go to black eyeliner for a smokey look. It takes a while to take it off at night (downside) but I like it for those days where my black gel eyeliner just isn't black enough. I put it on and it doesn't budge or move and/or go anywhere. Love it!

on 2/13/2013 1:06:00 PM

I really liked the Urban Decay Eyeliners!
I bought the Smoked Liner set(set of 6) and Zero was one of them.
I love that the eyeliners stay put once they set.
The only thing I didn't like so much was that it wasn't black enough. But I guess that's what Perversion is for!
I probably wouldn't repurchase because I'd probably buy Perversion instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love all UD liners. They wear so well. I wish that they were a little easier to take off!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products