Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

quite disappointing actually. love the color but after few hours it bleeds soooo bad even if im using a small amount in my waterline :(

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love all of urban decay pencils. They have such a great range of colors for any look. They are so creamy and go on smooth. This is one of the best black eyeliners ever.

on 4/3/2013 9:24:00 PM

I will not repurchase. I agree with the other reviewers on its staying power. After only a half an hour after having tightlined my upper lashline, it has smudged to my waterline. This stuff is way overhyped; Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl is much better, and cheaper.

on 3/19/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

UD pencils are outstanding, flattering colors, and they look nice... at first. Give a beautiful look complete with eyeliner ten minutes of normal eye activity, like looking around and blinking, and you'll find eyeliner in the corners of your eyes, even if you set the area around your corners with powder to prevent this problem. I do not think that an eyeliner that requires being set with eyeshadow is worth repurchasing.

When it comes to lining my eyes with UD products, I am more likely to use one of their eyeshadows than one of their actual eyeliners. Something is amiss here.

on 3/18/2013 6:18:00 PM

Overall this is a good product. I have no complaints about the packaging or design as it is just a typical eyeliner pencil. The application is excellent, it is wonderfully pigmented too. The only qualm I have, and it has been mentioned in other reviews is the staying power. It doesn't have the best staying power, especially on those of us with oily skin. Using and eye primer and setting the eyeliner with black eyeshadow seems to alleviate this problem for me.

on 3/15/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Did not like it. It didn't last.

on 3/14/2013 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Would I as a makeup artist use this on my clients? Absolutely. Intense color payoff, waterproof and durable. No racoon eyes 4 hours later. This one's a keeper. Good job ud.

on 3/13/2013 6:50:00 AM

I really don't get what all the fuss is about with these pencils. They're supposed to be waterproof but they start wearing off my waterline within seconds of being applied. They're also not very pigmented. Overpriced and overhyped, won't buy again.

I played some with a dark waterline look. But let go of it, because the jordana pencil I had was not working, too waxy or something. I bought the UD smoked 24/7 set for christmas gift to myself. "ZERO" is now my fave for the dramatic lined effect!! Love it. It is black, seriously: not greyish or blue-toned.
After a couple hours, it drops a little to the top of bottom lashes. But I don't mind it.
It is a high end $ pencil, in full size. However, I consider it fine b/c it lasts for months.
Why not try it at Ulta when ferreting out your go-to black liner? I'd recommend it to friends.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using the 24/7 liquid liner and it's my HG. Decided to try the pencil too. I don't know why people they say this is a good liner... I purchased at ULTA full price and I used it several times. EVERY time I've used it always smudges and runs. Makes me look like I have raccoon eyes.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products