September 18, 2014 | 940 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2008 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Viglen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did not like. Kinda of made my eyelashes clumpy and made my eyes blaaaaaa. Im still on the hunt for a really good mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ksmithy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this mascara is OK. Probably not best suited to my short lashes but I like the subtle effect it gives and how I can get to all my baby lashes. Not brilliant if you want dramatic lashes.. over time, I have found the formula gets flakier and not as effective at producing great lashes. Mine started smudging easier, and my curl was drooping. However I'd still buy it again.. but only if they did a deal cus its definitely not quite worth Ģ10.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 7:09:00 AM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I'm very picky when it comes to mascara and I've tried lots of them. I used to pick a different one everytime I ran out, but since I tried this I find myself re-purchasing this one. I've also bought other mascara's since because I like change, but this is still the one I always grab. I love how it seperates the lashes, doesn't clumb and stays on all day without smudging. I do naturally have long and curly lashes though, so all I need is a mascara that does not clumb and blackens my lashes. Some extra volume would be nice though, and that is why I keep getting this one. I can add multiple layers which creates more volume and it still won't clumb. The last good thing about this stuff is the price. Sure other mascaras I've used like Lancome or Dior do a good job, but they are much more expensive than this one. I don't see why I would spend more on a mascara if this one does the job just as nice, probably even nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have tried so many different mascaras and this is the one i keep coming back to.i need a few coats though and a special technique!here it is.....let your 1st coat dry and gently curl your lashes back onto eyelids with your fingers.then apply your second coat.because this mascara is so pliable,i find this really works.way better than eyelash curlers.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2008 4:47:00 AM More reviews by cvlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this mascara REALLY does separate your lashes!! Other than that it does NOTHING!! It's a great mascara to coat full, thick, long lashes because it does not clump and separate well. However if your lashes are thin and short, do NOT purchase!! I use it for my bottom lashes since I couldn't return it because it did nothing for my lashes. Of course I would not re-purchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad, but there's a lot better mascaras out there. The brush is great though and I still use it to comb my lashes after using some other mascara. I will avoid MF mascaras because the formula they're using isn't suitable for my eyes - it's quite ok to wear it, but nightmare to take off (irritates my eyes for hours). Won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by pamhna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wonderful mascara. The brush has some magic that separates your lashes nicely. The mascara stays on forever without smudging. Great for everyday use. I'm on my 3rd now and still in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by julia75

I have been using this mascara in black/brown for a while now and I think itīs great. It gives me a very natural everyday look, seperates the lashes, and dosnīt clump at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahkkelleher

My HG mascara its so much better than all the expensive ones doesnt clump at all and not too expensive!I sometimes have reactions to some mascara but not this one thankfully!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I enjoy this mascara...i didnt think i would as the rubbery brush put me off a bit but the mascara delivers! On my sparse, weak lashes it works wonders & turns my lashes into very long, individually defined black lashes. I have had no problem with smudging. This mascara really defines my eyes & somehow gives a very elegant effect to whatever makeup i am wearing!It gives length & definition, but no volume....but i dont want volume so im happy!