Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara

3.9

on 11/25/2008 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This was one of my favourite mascaras, it gave good definition and didn't clump easily. And the brush was really nice. The Good: definition, kind of separates lashes, can sometimes hold curls well, quite easy to remove. The Bad: doesn't lengthen at all, didn't really add volume. Would buy again if I didn't feel like trying new mascaras

on 11/24/2008 2:05:00 PM

It was quite expensive for what you got. It clumped my lashes and made them look nasty and spidery and after a few hours bits started falling off my lashes! I wouldn't recomend this product and DEFINITLY wouldn't buy this product again ( i didn' realise when i bought it that it was tested on animals)

on 11/24/2008 8:52:00 AM

Did not like. Kinda of made my eyelashes clumpy and made my eyes blaaaaaa. Im still on the hunt for a really good mascara!

on 11/19/2008 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think this mascara is OK. Probably not best suited to my short lashes but I like the subtle effect it gives and how I can get to all my baby lashes. Not brilliant if you want dramatic lashes.. over time, I have found the formula gets flakier and not as effective at producing great lashes. Mine started smudging easier, and my curl was drooping. However I'd still buy it again.. but only if they did a deal cus its definitely not quite worth Ģ10.

on 11/7/2008 7:09:00 AM

I love this stuff. I'm very picky when it comes to mascara and I've tried lots of them. I used to pick a different one everytime I ran out, but since I tried this I find myself re-purchasing this one. I've also bought other mascara's since because I like change, but this is still the one I always grab. I love how it seperates the lashes, doesn't clumb and stays on all day without smudging. I do naturally have long and curly lashes though, so all I need is a mascara that does not clumb and blackens my lashes. Some extra volume would be nice though, and that is why I keep getting this one. I can add multiple layers which creates more volume and it still won't clumb. The last good thing about this stuff is the price. Sure other mascaras I've used like Lancome or Dior do a good job, but they are much more expensive than this one. I don't see why I would spend more on a mascara if this one does the job just as nice, probably even nicer.

on 11/1/2008 2:44:00 PM

i have tried so many different mascaras and this is the one i keep coming back to.i need a few coats though and a special technique!here it is.....let your 1st coat dry and gently curl your lashes back onto eyelids with your fingers.then apply your second coat.because this mascara is so pliable,i find this really works.way better than eyelash curlers.

on 10/29/2008 4:47:00 AM

this mascara REALLY does separate your lashes!! Other than that it does NOTHING!! It's a great mascara to coat full, thick, long lashes because it does not clump and separate well. However if your lashes are thin and short, do NOT purchase!! I use it for my bottom lashes since I couldn't return it because it did nothing for my lashes. Of course I would not re-purchase

on 10/22/2008 5:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Not bad, but there's a lot better mascaras out there. The brush is great though and I still use it to comb my lashes after using some other mascara. I will avoid MF mascaras because the formula they're using isn't suitable for my eyes - it's quite ok to wear it, but nightmare to take off (irritates my eyes for hours). Won't buy again

on 10/18/2008 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful mascara. The brush has some magic that separates your lashes nicely. The mascara stays on forever without smudging. Great for everyday use. I'm on my 3rd now and still in love with it.

on 10/8/2008 4:50:00 PM

I have been using this mascara in black/brown for a while now and I think itīs great. It gives me a very natural everyday look, seperates the lashes, and dosnīt clump at all.

Top Rated Max Factor Products