Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 3/30/2013 4:41:00 PM

This is my favourite mascara, and always the one that I fall back on as nothing seems to be able to kick it off the throne of greatness where I have placed it. It's not an overwhelming look, it's not the kind of mascara you want if you're looking for that super plump caked on look for lashes. It does what it says - It defines. It doesn't flake (I HATE flaking mascaras), and it doesn't clump. It's just good stuff. Shame about the price - Not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, and that's why I won't give it fully Lippies.

on 3/27/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite mascara! This mascara defines, lengthens, and voluminous slightly. The brush is very simple so there is no getting used to anything. The formula is pretty wet. For reference I have short, thin, slightly curled lashes. This mascara makes my lashes look sooo much better than they actually do. This mascara also stays on VERY well! I have cried(no rubbing eyes) with this and the LancĂ´me Cils Booster XL and it did not budge a bit! No other mascara I've tried has been able to do that unless they are waterproof. I will most definitely CONTINUE to repurchase this product!

on 3/21/2013 11:15:00 PM

Definicils is a wet formula that coats lashes without clumping. However, even with layering it doesn't offer significant volume or length. It also is not particularly good at holding a curl--I use two coats and although it doesn't go on heavy, my lashes droop and straighten out within an hour. Thankfully, no smudging! This is easy to remove with a regular cleanser. Overall, this would be a great everyday mascara for a natural look.

on 3/21/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a deluxe sample of this mascara with my last sephora order. I really like this mascara. It is a nice mix between Benefit They're Real! and Clinique Naturally Glossy. It is not too heavy but not so light that there is no point in using it. I usually only use one coat and that is enough for me--I'm not sure if it would clump up or not with more than one coat. Definitely a good stand by mascara IMO though.

on 3/20/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

No wonder they give it in their GWPs so often! It's wonderful: no clumps, no flakes, no smudges -- just lovely long lashes all day. Doesn't provide much volume, but I'm happy with the definition and lengthening it does. Great everyday mascara.

on 3/8/2013 2:32:00 PM

Excellent mascara - does not clump. I keep trying out new and cool mascaras but always come back to Lancome Definicils because this one goes on and stays on so much better.

on 3/6/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME! there are better mascara's out there. This one clumps so badly. I really like clump crusher, and it's cheaper then this. >:(

Horrible, overloads the brush, really clumpy and tacky. Made my lashes straight instead of curled. Went straight back to Virtuose.

on 2/22/2013 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Revisited a once favorite mascara and found it lacking. My lashes are now long but sparse and while this formula beats competitors as to shininess and lengthening properties, it did not create the volume I'd expect at this price point. Sorry Lancome!

on 2/11/2013 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am in love with this mascara at the moment. I was never interested in trying this out but I got a sample size with my monthly order of my hypnose drama (fav mascara ever!) and tried it out and its amazing. The formula is nice and creamy. Doesnt dry hard. It separates my lashes and makes them look amazing. My lashes are fuller and appear longer with this mascara. I will purchase :)

**Edit (02/22/2013) : I still think this is an amazing mascara but I've only used it twice. I'm glad it was a sample. I wouldn't purchase just because I'm a "big dramatic lashes" type of girl. This is perfect for enhancing what you got without over doing it.