September 16, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hmmm.... I used to use this years ago and stopped and now I remember why! It is very wet and makes a mess. Sure it gives you length but I think there are other mascaras that do the same thing and aren't as wet and smear all over the place.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Jaszio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

An adult friend had given me this mascara when I was thirteen. It was her favorite and it was an extra she had not opened. I used it everyday till a friend actually stole it. I could never afford it at the age so I'm 18 now and I bought it for 31$ It it a natural lengthening mascara. I've actually gotten away with pretending they were my real eyelashes. It does not hold a curl though. Also I realized it was really bugging my conact lenses which I wear everyday. It made them dry..Its a great mascare if you don't wear contacts. I loved it but won't be repurchasing for this reason. The packaging is very...Sexy. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by josiemom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product just does not enhance your lashes. Does not make them thicker or longer. There are much better product out there. Diorshow, Bare Minerals curling formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by violas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been dedicated to this mascara for over 15 years now.
Lashes look natural and full all day and no flaking. You can add 2-3 coats and it does not clump or get that spiky lash look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara on its own and hated it. It didn't hold a curl and made my lashes clumpy. However, I tried layering it on top of another mascara (Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 HR) and LOVED the results. It made my lashes look significantly longer, darker, and thicker. I have never had a mascara that has given me results like this. If you don't have luck using it on its own, try layering it with another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

This product does lengthen lashes, but it seems to do so by killing the curl I put in them and straightening them. It often leaves them clumped together so that I have to use a lash comb to separate them. It doesn't flake as much as other mascaras, but makes lashes look stiff. When I try to comb out clumps, I'm sometimes left with spotty application of the product along single lashes, making it obvious that I'm wearing mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It lengthens the lashes beautifully but it doesn't do anything to make the lashes look voluminous so...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

The mascara lengthens and separates my lashes really well. I never get compliments on my lashes (they're sort of mediocre and shortish) but with this mascara I do- "Which mascara are you using? Your lashes don't have any clumps"

I wouldn't say it's buildable though, as it does tend to get a bit clumpy after a few coats. It does not flake on me and even though it's not waterproof, it handles a few tears and rain really well.

I will repurchase this mascara after I've tried the Diorshow and if that one isn't any better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product to use for a more natural, elegant look. It's not very dramatic and beautifully understated. It stays in place with zero flakes and it looks the same after twelve hours! I like that it seperates and makes your lashes look so long. It doesn't give much volume, but it doesn't advertise that it does. Beautiful product that delivers and does exactly what it says it is going to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

This mascara isn't that bad. It lengthens my lashes a fair amount, but I like my Avon mascara better. I don't like how this mascara takes so long to dry that I have to avoid smudging it badly. I use it when I don't feel like putting a lot of makeup on, or if I want to go for a natural look.