October 20, 2014 | 1160 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by miranduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I adore this mascara. The most common question I hear from ladies is "Do you have fake lashes on?!"

Well, first of all.. I am blessed with very thick/long lashes. When I use brands that provide volume, my lashes end up a sticky mess. When I pair Definicils with a good curler and some CilsBooster XL, I get long, separated, gorgeous doll eyelashes. Can't get enough of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Marywanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite high end mascara. The packaging is very elegant and clean and the brush is perfect for getting every lash. It's easy to build up the product at the base of the lashes, and the colour is quite an inky black. The curling power on this mascara isnt fabulous but I'm willing to deal with that seeing as how thick this mascara makes my lashes. I'm on my second tube and intend to re-purchase after I've finished my some of my other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Saandes2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara gave me a more natural look than many other mascaras i've used. It applies better when your eyelashes are wet which is hard but I still like it when I apply it normally. Great looking package thats very slim and you can fit it in almost any makeup bag or purse. I love that its not so crazy colored or shped like other packaging for mascara. I will for sure buy this again but maybe try another color.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hmmm.... I used to use this years ago and stopped and now I remember why! It is very wet and makes a mess. Sure it gives you length but I think there are other mascaras that do the same thing and aren't as wet and smear all over the place.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Jaszio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

An adult friend had given me this mascara when I was thirteen. It was her favorite and it was an extra she had not opened. I used it everyday till a friend actually stole it. I could never afford it at the age so I'm 18 now and I bought it for 31$ It it a natural lengthening mascara. I've actually gotten away with pretending they were my real eyelashes. It does not hold a curl though. Also I realized it was really bugging my conact lenses which I wear everyday. It made them dry..Its a great mascare if you don't wear contacts. I loved it but won't be repurchasing for this reason. The packaging is very...Sexy. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by josiemom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product just does not enhance your lashes. Does not make them thicker or longer. There are much better product out there. Diorshow, Bare Minerals curling formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by violas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been dedicated to this mascara for over 15 years now.
Lashes look natural and full all day and no flaking. You can add 2-3 coats and it does not clump or get that spiky lash look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara on its own and hated it. It didn't hold a curl and made my lashes clumpy. However, I tried layering it on top of another mascara (Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 HR) and LOVED the results. It made my lashes look significantly longer, darker, and thicker. I have never had a mascara that has given me results like this. If you don't have luck using it on its own, try layering it with another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

This product does lengthen lashes, but it seems to do so by killing the curl I put in them and straightening them. It often leaves them clumped together so that I have to use a lash comb to separate them. It doesn't flake as much as other mascaras, but makes lashes look stiff. When I try to comb out clumps, I'm sometimes left with spotty application of the product along single lashes, making it obvious that I'm wearing mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It lengthens the lashes beautifully but it doesn't do anything to make the lashes look voluminous so...