August 28, 2014 | 1666 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by josiemom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product just does not enhance your lashes. Does not make them thicker or longer. There are much better product out there. Diorshow, Bare Minerals curling formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by violas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been dedicated to this mascara for over 15 years now.
Lashes look natural and full all day and no flaking. You can add 2-3 coats and it does not clump or get that spiky lash look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara on its own and hated it. It didn't hold a curl and made my lashes clumpy. However, I tried layering it on top of another mascara (Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 HR) and LOVED the results. It made my lashes look significantly longer, darker, and thicker. I have never had a mascara that has given me results like this. If you don't have luck using it on its own, try layering it with another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

This product does lengthen lashes, but it seems to do so by killing the curl I put in them and straightening them. It often leaves them clumped together so that I have to use a lash comb to separate them. It doesn't flake as much as other mascaras, but makes lashes look stiff. When I try to comb out clumps, I'm sometimes left with spotty application of the product along single lashes, making it obvious that I'm wearing mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It lengthens the lashes beautifully but it doesn't do anything to make the lashes look voluminous so...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

The mascara lengthens and separates my lashes really well. I never get compliments on my lashes (they're sort of mediocre and shortish) but with this mascara I do- "Which mascara are you using? Your lashes don't have any clumps"

I wouldn't say it's buildable though, as it does tend to get a bit clumpy after a few coats. It does not flake on me and even though it's not waterproof, it handles a few tears and rain really well.

I will repurchase this mascara after I've tried the Diorshow and if that one isn't any better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product to use for a more natural, elegant look. It's not very dramatic and beautifully understated. It stays in place with zero flakes and it looks the same after twelve hours! I like that it seperates and makes your lashes look so long. It doesn't give much volume, but it doesn't advertise that it does. Beautiful product that delivers and does exactly what it says it is going to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

This mascara isn't that bad. It lengthens my lashes a fair amount, but I like my Avon mascara better. I don't like how this mascara takes so long to dry that I have to avoid smudging it badly. I use it when I don't feel like putting a lot of makeup on, or if I want to go for a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by xxHarlequinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for a trade (I received Virtuose Precious Cells as a gift and traded for this because I already have like 3 tubes of VPC) and I'm so glad that it was no money spent. I was so excited to try this out because of all the rave and hype I hear about this mascara - most especially because defining mascaras are my second love (curling my first)...but it's really nothing special for me.

Pros: Very dark, pigmented and intense. This also lengthened my lashes like no other mascara has before. My lashes are already fairly long, so these stretched out my lashes to 3x the length.

Cons: As far as definition goes, it didn't define my lashes as well as I hoped it would. I think it may be because of the brush. It wasn't clumpy, it applied very smooth and clean, but it did make some of my lashes stick together (not to mention, it takes a while for it to dry).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara!! I just love it!! : ). It lengthens my lashes and separates them very well (there isnt much volume but i prefer length to volume!). No weird scent and it doesnt irritate my eyes and no smudging and no clumps!!! The only downside of course is the PRICE! Yikes! Almost 30 bucks for a mascara, it makes me crazy!