September 1, 2014 | 943 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely peach color with golden shimmer. It is VERY shimmery. It does have a similar color to NARS orgasm blush except with a lot more gold shimmer. I really like a lot of shimmer, I think it imparts a pretty (though unnatural) glow to my skin, which I really enjoy. This is my everyday blush now. I love it. It lasts all day, isn't streaky, and is pretty well pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love this blush! It's my favourite and the only one I'll wear! I bought this blush because the SA at the MAC counter recommended it to me and I was kinda pressured into getting it. I thought I'd end up returning it but it's the prettiest blush ever! It's the only one I use! Like everyone else, I think it looks like Nars orgasm but it's way prettier! Orgasm has chunky glitter and you can actually see the glitter in it. Spring sheen has fine shimmers that when you tilt your face a certain direction, it's almost like a gold duochrome glow effect. It's amazing and so so unique! The color itself is like a peach/coral with warm undertones. It's not overly pigmented that you get a giant blotch of color where you first apply it, but it's pigmented enough that you don't have to build it up. It blends easily and you only have to use the smallest amount of product. Try this blush out! It looks so different on your face than it does swatched on your hand...perfect for my NC25 skin. Will repurchase but I want to try peachy keen first to see which is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Roositje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product! It shows quite a lot goldisch glitters! It's very shimmery so it's perfect for going out and it gives you a nice, shimmery neutral look on the cheeks! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by carsonrach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really great! my new go to. easy to wear coral colour with just enough sparkle to shimmer without looking like a disco ball. enough pigment that you don't have to stand there all day building it up (ahem, NARS orgasm). very pretty and good for day or evening. goes on smoothly. less one lippie because i wish it lasted all day- it lasts for MOST of the day but not all day. recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by CydneyN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't use this product everyday, but that's just because I'm more of a bronzer person. This blush is fantastic. It resembles Nars Orgasm, but less orange and less glittery, which is a good thing. It works on many skin tones. For instance, I'm NC44 and it blends perfectly into my skin, doesn't streak, and doesn't turn red like so many other pink toned blushes can. The gold shimmer is very low key, not too obvious at all. I usually apply this on top of my Victoria's Secret bronzer in Natural for a more flushed, pretty look. Overall, this is a wonderful buy if you want a sheer peachy pink blush with gold shimmer, and its not very expensive at all. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow is all I can say. I love the peach with gold "shimmer" not glitter, shimmer. On NC 20 skin this is amazinggg. Staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my first actual blush, and my first mac blush, I am quite pleased with it. I was going to get deep throat by nars but didn't like it as much as i thought, so i walked over to the mac counter and told the SA there that I wanted a natural looking peachy pink blush to brighten my face. He assured me that this blush is fairly sheer and that I can make it as natural or dramatic as i want, which is good for me being a PPP, and that the shimmer wasn't over the top or terribly noticable but instead would just add light to my face. It's the only other blush i have in my collection I have aside from a cheap body shop one and a mac beauty powder, and I'm very happy with it, great for everyday use!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush from MAC! Such a lovely color with a gold sheen to it. It's a coral color but more pink to it... It looks so lovely on your cheeks. Totally recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Preeti88

I really enjoy this blush as I prefer coral based blushes over pink ones and this one has the right amount of shimmer without leaving you looking like a disco ball. It is a lovely peachy coral with golden shimmer, it is the perfect summertime blush. Topped off with a golden highlighter you get a lovely glowy finish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. NARS does last longer but NARS doesn't make this color! Orgasim and Deep Throat are too pink for me. Springsheen is slightly more peach/warm toned and it works much better for me and looks much more natural. The shimmer doesn't show up on me very much. Great blush for pale, warm toned people.
Edit: I've since decided that this blush is too pink for me. I tried Peaches, which looks positivily orange in the pan, but it's so perfect on me, there is no going back And style-Style is the peachier springsheen and it looks so much better on me.