January 27, 2015 | 1072 users online

Masks - Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by freshface241

This mask is very intense on your skin and really clarifies. However, it dries out my oily skin and leaves it feeling unhealthily tight feeling. I personally only use this on my nose now, and it cleans my pores really well. Don't rinse this down the drain, it clogged the pipe from my sink!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Nova0407

This mask is pretty intense. It says that it pulsates which is true, nothing too extreme it feels pretty nice. I use it with filtered water. The first time I used it, it made my skin soooooo itchy while drying! I had to let it completely dry so I just fought through it. I left it on for 25 minutes. I looked in the mirror and this mask dried so tight and hard that it pulled my skin down and out, I looked so funny I wanted to laugh so bad but I couldn't. When washing this off, I pat my face with warm water to soften the mask, then I soak a washcloth in warm water and wipe away. After, I tone and moisturize my face. I noticed that the mask really helps with new active pimples, it'll dry it out making it slowly go away. Overall I do like this mask but it's not a must have that'll change your skin so don't get your hopes up when buying this and trying it out for the first time. Don't expect it to do WONDERS.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by asf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great purging product. I gravitate towards it especially when I've been lax about my regular skin-care routine for a day or two - really prevents my laziness from manifesting into major breakouts. After 14+ years (and probably thousands of dollars) of dealing with skin troubles, it's simultaneously comforting and annoying to know that all I need is a solid cleanser, a topical rx or two, and this mask.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

No results after using it twice a week for about 6 weeks.

My skin was clear for years thanks to the acne.org regimen. I tried a new skin care product, a serum, about 2 months ago & unfortunately it clogged my pores which led to breakouts. After discountinueing use of the serum, the really bad breakouts stopped but I was still left with clogged pores & some minor breakouts. Desperate for clear skin again, I decided to try this mask. I mixed it with raw apple cider vinegar, per the directions. I've been using it twice a week for about 6 weeks & have not seen any recents. My pores are still clogged & I'm still getting breakouts.

I never experienced the pulsating the jar says the user will experience. I find this mask to be uncomfortable while on but it's not unbearable. It's very hard to remove. My face is very red for about an hour after removing it.

I had high hopes for this product after reading all the rave reviews on here & am disapointed it did not work for me. I am going to try the AcneFree sulfur mask next.

Edited to add: Don't wash this down the drain or you will be coating your pipes with mud!

2nd edit 2/19: I have been using the AcneFree sulfur mask & my skin is finally back to being clear. I saw results right away, using it every 2-3 days, can't rave about that product enough. I feel stupid for wasting so much time doing the clay mask when I saw zero results. Also can't believe I was dumb enough to wash mud down my pipes a few times a week for 6 weeks. XD

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by StacyMom4Real

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this mask from head to toe once a week as a whole body treatment. My enire body is enviably smooth to the touch. I always for this mask with a scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by JaydenReece

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to use this for a while before reviewing this and i can safely say this is the best and most transformative face mask i have ever used!! This stuff is absolutly amazing! And i cant believe how cheap it is! I used to believe the higher the cost of something the better! But with this i now believe the total opposite! Im used to using brand like Sisley, La Mer, La prairie and This is by far my best discovery for 2013!! Since using this I have had NO Break outs! It has evened out my Skin tone and redness on my skin is reduced!! I recommended this stuff to my cousin who suffers from acne and after 1 use the next morning her acne spots were majorly reduced! Not completely gone but SIGNIFICANTLY reduced!! That was just with one use too! I used to use this stuff with water which was great but a bit difficult to mix as it would get clumpy.. Ive recently started using it with apple cider vinegar and it mixes great and i can say it is more intense than using water with it.. I leave my mask on with water around an hour and with ACV about 45mins. You can honestly feel your face pulsate where your blood circulation is flowing throughout your face which has numerous benefits alone! This is the total SH*T!! HG FACE MASK RIGHT HERE!!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by dancedarlyndance

I had those tiny annoying headless bumps along my cheekbones caused by my N.Y.C. sunny bronzer but thanks to this clay, they're all gone! It did purge some other parts of my face, but I can see that they're disappearing faster than any breakout I've ever had! I have some pigmented acne scars on the apples of my cheeks and I did notice some very slight fading but since I've used this product for about less than a month, I'll update about its effects on acne scars later on. I can't stop raving about this to my friends and even they've jumped on this product too! I can't wait to see the progress later down the road!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ekwonders

I've paid $$ for facials and nothing compares to this mask. I mix equal amount of the clay to Bragg's apple cider vinegar with a little bit of honey and a little bit of water, if needed. (2 tablespoons is enough for 2 people) I find that adding the honey makes the mask a little more soothing.
If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't leave it on for too long the first time, just to be safe. I usually leave it on for 20 minutes and after I wash it off with warm water, I put a little bit of coconut oil on face.
The mask leaves my skin soft and brightens my skin. In only a week I saw a big difference in my black heads that were on my nose (no more!) and my skin tone evened out.
I do this once a week. So worth it!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by exemplaryradiation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the best mask I own. It is inexpensive and works really well with ACV. I wouldn't recommend using it with water, it gets clumpy and weird.

After using this, my skin feels so good and all my acne is severely diminished. It feels really great when its on, and it kind of pulses. If you keep it wet, it's easier to remove and I don't notice a difference in the results.

Your face will be pink for a while after, but if you leave this mask on for more than 20 minutes, your face with be as red as a fire hydrant for several hours. Also if you leave it on too long it gets really hard to take off and painful to get off - especially if it managed to get in your eyebrows.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all I LOVE THIS STUFF! I mix it with the Bragg's apple cider vinegar and half a capsule of charcoal from the health food store. It is a very powerful mask. Very powerful. I don't have acne but I like to make sure my pores are clean and I slough off dead skin from my face. I do this mask twice a week and follow up with coconut oil. My skin looks great and I am In love with this mask. My husband loves it too!

Just a note: I have very strong skin. I would not recommend for those who are really sensitive. It may burn you too much and it is hard to get off.

Happy makeuping guys and girls!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No