December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by tireheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This butter make the face flesh depth to moisten immediately with the soft smooth like silk touch.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mystere69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always love the packaing quality of TBS body butters! The reason I would not buy this again is because of the artificial strawberry smell. All TBS body butters are great moisturisers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this butter, my fav of the TBS butter range. Okay it smells a bit synthetic but i do feel that it depends on the batch. I bought a mini today and it smells less artifical - may be the tester is off?

The scent reminds me of strawberry chewits. Very moisturizing and luxurious. Even though i get compliments with the coconut one, the strawberry one is the winner by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by QuarterHorseNPaints7

I smelled this scent on a friend at work so i went on ebay and bought the 50ml size to try it out and i was so happy with it that it was gone in about 2 weeks and i just bought the big tub of it and couldn't be more happy with it. It smells sooo good and it feels great on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This body butter is just heavenly. I have always wanted to try these, but my nearest location never carried mini sizes. I didn't want to try a full size beause I love switching up my moisturizers, and getting such a large tub would be a waste. Anywho, on a recent trip to a mall further away they had mini's! so I picked this up along with the 'Satsuma' scent. This is just a gorgeous moisturizer! I love using this all over, and especially after shaving my legs- it moisturizes like nothing else, and the smell lingers for ages :) before this, I loved the Victoria's Secret body butters, but those are no longer available where I live- but I think these will take thier place nicely. Anywho, this moisturizer is great because a little goes a long way- only a few swipes and you can moisture you entire body without feeling greasy. After a few hours, your skin still will feel soft and supple. This is such a great product Im glad I tried, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by anya_tay

Love the way this moitsurizer works but after finishing the tub I decided not to repurchase because the scent was sooo strong. Takes a while to sink it but definitely softened my skin. The product was quite heavy and would be great for anyone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

one of my very favourite body shop butters. this is the third pot i have owned. moisturization has never given me anything to complain about, and the scent is true to the fruit itself, but with an added sweetness that makes you think of dessert/candy. this is a gorgeous, indulgent butter and it always makes me think of summer and good times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My 4-year-old daughter went nuts when she saw the TBS lineup of body/lip butters at the store downtown, so we did the rounds and both decided we liked the Strawberry Body Butter the best in terms of scent. This is rather surprising, as I generally hate one-note fruit scents, but some of those body butters smell downright like unwashed hair or rancid shea oil, so a pleasant and light (and relatively realistic) berry scent shines by comparison. As far as strawberry scents go, it's got a little more of Ma Nature going for it than, say, Bonne Bell Lip Smackers or Suave strawberry shampoo; you do get a bit of the green and acidic components of real strawberries. The butter itself is quite greasy and heavy, despite the "for normal skin" recommendation; I'd use it more as a hand or cuticle cream. I wouldn't buy this, but it was the best of a mediocre bunch.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kf1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tend to use this product after using the Body Shop shower products so that the smell lingers for a little while longer, and it is gorgeous !

It's easily absorbed into your skin, and it lasts for ages. Due to it being in a tub, you can choose how much you put on, unlike other creams which dispense loads at once so you end up with a load of wasted product [so annoying !]
It lasts for ages, and the scent doesn't ever start to lessen over time.

I tend to use this more in the summer months as it's such a fruity, bright smell. I tend to apply it after I've exfoliated as the skin can absorb the scent more, However, don't put too much on as it can get quite sticky ! The cream is, as the title suggests, just like butter and so it goes on quite thick if you don't rub it in enough.

Amazing product though, and the red packaging is quite cute as well - hard plastic-like substance with a screw on lid so you can put it in your bag/suitcase without worrying that it's going to burst all over everything !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the smaller version of this. Spreads easily, smells like candy when you first put it on but as it absorbs and combines with your skin the smell becomes more natural. Smells lasts a long time and it is very moisturising! Would definitely buy again!