The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

on 11/12/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this! Delicious smell and great moisturizer

on 10/19/2010 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

love the smell and consistence! about body lotions/creams, i tend to choose the thick one's... i just feel like it is giving more moisture to my skin. you can get nivea for LESS than this, and the result is the same, the only difference is the smell, no strawberry scent for sure on nivea!

on 10/16/2010 1:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this body butter. It isn't too greasy and makes my skin extremely soft and silky. However, it doesn't really smell like strawberry. Once when I wore this body lotion to school a girl in my class said something along the lines of "it smells like apples in here". She was bang on! This body butter smells more like sweet apple cider, which is probably why I like wearing it in the fall months.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have used several different TBS body butters in the past and have found this to be my least favourite so far.

I ordered online and was very much looking forward to receiving it and some strawberry soap. Unfortunately, whilst the soap has a lovely fresh, fruity scent, the body butter smells very artificial and a bit sickly to me.

I really like the consistency and packaging of the body butters, but the scent really lets this one down. The mango and passion fruit scents are much preferable fruit body butters and I think I'll go back to them next time I buy one.

on 9/6/2010 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

First off I want to say I was a little bit skeptical of this product, but after receiving it as a gift I have to say i'm hooked! I love the smell -and so does my boyfriend ;) - the smell lasts longer than other moisturizers but doesn't cling to clothes which i love. One recommendation i have is to use very little because it really does go a long way and thanks to the packaging it last forever :)

PROS: Great for dry skin. Moisturizing, but not definitely not greasy. Yummy, delicious, light (but not weak) scent. Kind of like a strawberry milkshake.

CONS: A little expensive. Not good for those who don't want contamination by their fingers, but that's not an issue for me because I apply when I have clean hands anyway. It's a very strong and sweet scent, so I would smell before buying to make sure you like it.

APPLICATION TIPS: If you don't already, you may want to try leaving skin moist/wet after shower and applying this right away. It really seals in the moisture, and you need a lot less product too.

on 9/1/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This butter make the face flesh depth to moisten immediately with the soft smooth like silk touch.

on 9/1/2010 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I always love the packaing quality of TBS body butters! The reason I would not buy this again is because of the artificial strawberry smell. All TBS body butters are great moisturisers.

on 8/20/2010 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this butter, my fav of the TBS butter range. Okay it smells a bit synthetic but i do feel that it depends on the batch. I bought a mini today and it smells less artifical - may be the tester is off?

The scent reminds me of strawberry chewits. Very moisturizing and luxurious. Even though i get compliments with the coconut one, the strawberry one is the winner by far.

I smelled this scent on a friend at work so i went on ebay and bought the 50ml size to try it out and i was so happy with it that it was gone in about 2 weeks and i just bought the big tub of it and couldn't be more happy with it. It smells sooo good and it feels great on my skin.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products