August 28, 2014 | 1481 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - All Pigment Powders

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kariatari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy balls I don't know how I ever survived before I discovered these. I absolutely love them! These are hands down the most versatile shadows out there - you can wear them sheer or you can build them up for a more dramatic look. And the shimmer! I love the shimmer they provide! Use a base and they stay on great all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 2:13:00 PM More reviews by partymartyw

Pigments are very versatile and come in so many different colors. Buy samples if you can though, because you will never finish one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 8:27:00 AM More reviews by cait_nid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love pigments, they are just so versatile. i would be lost without them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by happyworldz

I have 5 of them as samples, but they're going to last quite a while since I only need a tiny bit each time. I have Vanilla, Fairylite, Melon, Tan, and Dark Soul. I like dark soul least cuz it requires lots of talent and practice to work it. I love other four I have. It gives me really NICE shimmery eye look. I only wish I found out about this sooner. Will be collecting more, but probably not in full size since I'll never ever use it up. The only full-size I'll buy is Vanilla. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 5:24:00 PM More reviews by GCups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are my overall HG!!! I have about 10 shades now and I love them all:) Use them with the mixing medium or a little contact solution and they last forever and stay the perfect vibrant color they are in the jar. One user mentioned residue falling on cheeks while applying. Here's a solution for that. Cover your cheeks and under your eyes with a thick coat of loose powder, I use baby powder. I leave it there until I am done with all powders above my cheeks. Then, just dust it off with your powder brush! Voila:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2005 1:57:00 AM More reviews by laura4957

I love pigments. I stayed away from them for a while because honestly, I was intimidated by them. But as soon as I tried my first one I fell in love. I mainly use mine as eyeshadows but I've tried them on my lips, nails, and as blush. I highly recommend pigments to everyone... just be warned that they last FOREVER though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 1:01:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all my pigments and would baby them forever (b/c they actually do last forever!) These babies are so versatile. I use them as eyeshadows, lipgloss, and blushes. It could be used in many other varieties, I'm sure, b/c this is a pro product made for photoshoots and body makeup. Everyone should try pigments! They're a little tricky to use at first if you're a newbie, but you'll slowly but surely learn to love these!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 6:57:00 PM More reviews by squirrel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are actually worth the $18 because they last forever. I use them on my eyes and on my lips I apply a clear gloss then dab on pigment (usually in Rose or Fuchsia) and blend. It lasts longer than any lipstick or gloss I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2005 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ScrubQueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pigments are a wonderful thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 11:16:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love pigments. Love them! Unfortunately, they are to blame for my dwindling bank account, because I just cannot get enough.
They are so unbelievably versatile and can be used as blush, lipcolor, eyeshadow, basically anything you'd like to use them as. I love how easily these blend, with the exception of the matte pigments. They're so unbelievably easy to use, and they have the greatest staying power. My only complaint is that MAC needs to get straight on which pigments are eyesafe and which aren't.