Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I tried some of this lotion in the store on my hands, and the smell was SO STRONG that I had to wash this stuff off! It didn't stink (actually it smelled pretty good), but it did give me a headache. Won't be buying it because there are other B&BW scents I like better.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent. I get comments all of the time when I put the lotion on. People will notice it when they hug me or sometimes when they are right next to me. For me it's a prefectly subtle scent that blends perfectly with my own body chemistry. I don't care that it's so widely sold and popular, this is my daily HG scent. The lotion-I usually just use the body cream-also keeps my skin very well moisturized, even through a harsh Vermont winter. I just apply it immediately after I get out of the shower. It's more expensive that a drugstore lotion, but I usually stock up when Bath & Body Works has one of their great sales. So I usually end up getting an awesome deal and really only buy it once or twice a year. A tube of body cream lotion will last you quite a while. I will buy this again and again!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i never understood why this scent was the most popular BBW scent.
i never liked it. it's very musky. i'm not sure how to explain how it smells. it's just a scent i never enjoyed.
to each his own, i suppose.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Smells wonderful! I love this much better than the regular Cherry Blossom scent from B&BW. The lotion itself is luxurious and absorbs quickly, and the scent sticks for hours (and rubs off your clothes and sheets! That's a good thing to me, but it's just a warning.)

I love lotions that smell great and absorbs immediately on your skin, and this lotion passes the test. If you use it daily, it may not last very long, but my bottle's on it's second month and I still have some left. The price is a bit expensive, and I'm sure there are many other lotions that absorb quickly, keep you moisturized and smell great, so just get those. I will admit this lotion does feel and look high quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My favorite B&B Works scent.....I love it and I try to stock up when they are having a sale or when I have a coupon! It's floral without being too floral. I fell in love with this scent a couple of years ago on accident and since then this is the only scent that I have bought from there.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my favorite scent from bath and body works! I seriously own everything they make in this scent

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice smell. The lotion is smooth too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Japanese Cherry Blossom is sweet and woody vanilla Oriental with a touch of incense and fruit. I don't get any harsh, strong top notes on this one. I don't need to let it dry down before I enjoy it. It smells good from beginning to end and doesn't mutate into anything weird, only a fainter version of itself. The lotion is very rich and is strong enough that it could be worn by itself, and I often do.

I love the smell of this lotion, and it lasts on me all day. It also complements my perfumes without being to overwhelming. It moisturizes wonderfully, and the packaging is too cute. This is one of the very few lotions that I have used up completely...most lotions I get tired of half way through and chuck them. I am definitely buying another one!

This stuff smells great and feels great on my skin... I love all of the Japanese Cherry Blossom Stuff!!!