September 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

I love the smell of this lotion, and it lasts on me all day. It also complements my perfumes without being to overwhelming. It moisturizes wonderfully, and the packaging is too cute. This is one of the very few lotions that I have used up completely...most lotions I get tired of half way through and chuck them. I am definitely buying another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

This stuff smells great and feels great on my skin... I love all of the Japanese Cherry Blossom Stuff!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by beantown620

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this scent.
It's very close, almost dupish to Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.
And the best part, it's about $30 less! :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this smell. it smells sexy and gorgeous. my favorite of all of their scents. I gave this to my mom as a gift and she loves it as well! The new bottles look really cute as well. I wish it was cheaper but you can get it on sale sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by dang11

I really like this scent, however I think its a bit too strong. Its hard for to like scents that aren't fruity of sweet smelling. This one definitely smells sexy and seductive. I like using this every once in a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best scents EVER.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like most Bath & Body Works plain old lotions, I don't think this moisturizes very well. I bought it because I thought it smelled pretty but once I got it home and used it, it smelled like an old woman. Not my favorite by any means.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Something with the ingredients is a little sketchy - I always use this on my hands at night right before bed. Some morning I wake up with unbelievably, wonderfully baby-bottom soft hands - other days, my hands feel irritated immediately after I rub this all over. I think it's just an issue with my hands though - I've had this issue with pretty much every hand lotion I've ever used.

But due to its unpredictable response on my hands, I won't be repurchasing it again, sadly. It's sad because I adore the scent so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

Lotion is good, smell is bad. Its like my grandma's lotion mixed with baby powder mixed with some delicious dessert I cannot put my finger on. .... But its moisturizes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by amberm0613

Love this stuff. It is by far my favorite scent that Bath and Body works puts out. I've been using it for 2 years and I really hope that they keep this is their collection forever! The lotion is super moisturizing and gets along well with my super sensitive skin!!