Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i never understood why this scent was the most popular BBW scent.
i never liked it. it's very musky. i'm not sure how to explain how it smells. it's just a scent i never enjoyed.
to each his own, i suppose.

on 5/10/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Smells wonderful! I love this much better than the regular Cherry Blossom scent from B&BW. The lotion itself is luxurious and absorbs quickly, and the scent sticks for hours (and rubs off your clothes and sheets! That's a good thing to me, but it's just a warning.)

I love lotions that smell great and absorbs immediately on your skin, and this lotion passes the test. If you use it daily, it may not last very long, but my bottle's on it's second month and I still have some left. The price is a bit expensive, and I'm sure there are many other lotions that absorb quickly, keep you moisturized and smell great, so just get those. I will admit this lotion does feel and look high quality.

on 4/22/2009 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My favorite B&B Works scent.....I love it and I try to stock up when they are having a sale or when I have a coupon! It's floral without being too floral. I fell in love with this scent a couple of years ago on accident and since then this is the only scent that I have bought from there.

on 4/22/2009 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my favorite scent from bath and body works! I seriously own everything they make in this scent

on 4/22/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice smell. The lotion is smooth too.

on 4/20/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Japanese Cherry Blossom is sweet and woody vanilla Oriental with a touch of incense and fruit. I don't get any harsh, strong top notes on this one. I don't need to let it dry down before I enjoy it. It smells good from beginning to end and doesn't mutate into anything weird, only a fainter version of itself. The lotion is very rich and is strong enough that it could be worn by itself, and I often do.

I love the smell of this lotion, and it lasts on me all day. It also complements my perfumes without being to overwhelming. It moisturizes wonderfully, and the packaging is too cute. This is one of the very few lotions that I have used up completely...most lotions I get tired of half way through and chuck them. I am definitely buying another one!

This stuff smells great and feels great on my skin... I love all of the Japanese Cherry Blossom Stuff!!!

on 3/25/2009 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this scent.
It's very close, almost dupish to Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.
And the best part, it's about $30 less! :]

on 3/15/2009 8:47:00 PM

i LOVE this smell. it smells sexy and gorgeous. my favorite of all of their scents. I gave this to my mom as a gift and she loves it as well! The new bottles look really cute as well. I wish it was cheaper but you can get it on sale sometimes.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products