LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was my first LUSH bomb and to this day it's still my favorite! Butterball has a gorgeous scent that will fill your whole bathroom with loveliness! Ha! It creates a slightly creamy bath that is very moisturizing and just fab to soak in! I've purchased this over and over and over and will continue to do so. Its just so simple and perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this. If they made it into soap, hellz yeah I would buy it! It's a very light, musky vanilla scent.

But I was left disappointed with it. All it did was leave my water a murky white with a bunch of hard, floating chunks of cocoa or shea butter (forget which) that were a pain to clean up later.

Won't be repurchasing.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I recieved this bath product from my sister for Christmas! I tried the bomb tonight and loved it. I'm going next week to my local LUSH store and buying another. This is so nice, I don't even have to use body lotion after my bath!

i got mr. butterball as a gift for xmas, and i loved it! it smelled wonderful, really sweet, and was so cute. it made my skin soo smooth and moisturized. it left the tub a little oily but nothing major. this made my bath soo much more relaxing.

This is my favorite Lush bath bomb.The first time I dropped one of these into my tub, I emerged with skin so soft that it felt like a baby's skin! It left some slickness to the tub, but that is to be expected whenever a moisturizer is incorporated into a product. Just be careful so you don't slip when you emerge with your lovely smelling, soft skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I took my very first LUSH bath with Butterball the other day after hauling at my local LUSH store. I love the smell, I find it very clean, simple, and refreshing.

First of all this is GREAT for softening up water and the shea butter in it is very, very moisturizing. My skin loves it. As the bomb fizzles away, tiny chunks of shea butter are released. With the heat of the water, they melt. I noticed that the chunks sometimes cling to the sides of the bathtub but that is easily remedied by swiping it and rubbing it into my drier spots (elbows, knees). During the winter my skin is very dry and dehydrated, and this was a great fix! I used the entire bomb, which is smaller than most of the other ones (say, Big Blue or Sex Bomb). It did not change the color of the water, so this would probably be great for cocktailing if you need some more moisture. I love that my elbows and knees are still much more moisturized than usual and I'm still soft all over.

How I wish these were cheaper! For now, though, stock up on Mr. Butterball if you want to save some cash--it's much bigger (2-3 uses maybe) and cheaper than the ball version.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It does a very good job of moisturizing the skin- especially those hard to reach places. LOL. ^_^

However, the effect is very transitory; it does not last very long. I would rather use a body butter that sinks in to the skin for a more protracted length of time. I think once I get out of the bath and towel off, it wipes away the butter off. Sure, I could stay in the tub to let it sink in more but I hate getting all prune-y just to let this product take more effect. I am not a huge fan of the scent either but it could be worse.

Overall, I do not think the price justifies the end result.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I generally dont like bath bombs because they just scent the water, maybe a little color but dont "soften"it. The butterball is the one that does make the water very moisterising. Its like bath oil with a very light scent, which I like because I use 1 butterball for the "butter" and then I''ll throw in 1/4 - 1/2 piece of floating island for the scent and creamy topping. Baths are so much fun.

mmmm, love this one. it's one of the bath bombs from lush i always make sure i'm stocked up on. it makes me soo soft and smells sweet and delicious. my boyfriend always says, "you should use butterball in this bath" because he loves how soft it makes me. it smells fabulously sweet and it's a great one to use before bed, especially if you're going to be cuddling!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this bath bomb, the scent and what it does for me. I have psoriasis so I really shouldn't be lounging around in the bath all day. That being said that is kind of my weekly unwinding treat (and this time of year I need it more). When my skin is a little more sensitive it's good to have this bath bomb on hand because of the oatmeal it won't irritate, it's actually really nice

Popular Bath Treatments