LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 11/22/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this bath bomb, the scent and what it does for me. I have psoriasis so I really shouldn't be lounging around in the bath all day. That being said that is kind of my weekly unwinding treat (and this time of year I need it more). When my skin is a little more sensitive it's good to have this bath bomb on hand because of the oatmeal it won't irritate, it's actually really nice

on 11/9/2009 9:48:00 PM

This was the first bath bomb that I purchased at LUSH and I LOVE IT! This left my water moisturizing and with a vanilla scent. I will definitely repurchase :)

on 11/8/2009 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Add me to the list of people who love it! I really like that Lush is a company that seems to have some ethics and cares about the planet. The little bits of cocoa butter in this are very effective in softening my skin and I absolutely adore how it smells. It is an expensive bath product for only one use though, so I will only be occassionally splurging on it.

on 11/7/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bomb, it fizzes like any other, but the coco butter bits that come out of it melt in the hot bath water and moisturize your skin so well, better than any body wash I've ever used, I didn't even need to use any cream or anything to shave my legs and got a incredible close smooth shave and silky smooth legs. I will definitely keep treating myself to these bombs.

on 11/3/2009 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for your skin, not so great if you're looking for fun. Pleasant and nice, but not outrageous in any way.

on 10/24/2009 10:35:00 PM

Very moisturizing!! My favorite LUSH product that I will purchase over and over again. It is pretty pricey for me for everyday Baths though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Bath bombs are nothing special but this one was extremely moisturizing. Wonderful for dry skin.

on 10/17/2009 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is so good! love the smell, subtle vanilla and it's super moisturizing!

on 10/14/2009 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was given to me as a gift with some yummy soap, and I have to say I fell in love with LUSH through this one bath bomb. I don't normally buy things to put in the bath (this was my first experience with a 'bomb') because I have such sensitive skin, but this was heavenly. Yummy smelling, and just enough to make the bath potent but not overkill. And it didn't leave gross residue in the tub afterward that required unusual cleaning.

Great as a gift!

Literally THE single best bath bomb that exists. Yes, if I could only have ONE, I would have this one !! It has a beautiful subtle smell, and is chock full of pieces of melty cocoa butter !! I didn't even need to use lotion after a bath with this one !! Definitely a fave, and great for dry skin... makes you soft like a baby !!

Popular Bath Treatments