July 22, 2014 | 2404 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really no frills compared to most of Lush's other bath bombs. I used it last night, and I really could not smell anything. The pieces of shea butter that everyone describes as popping up to the surface are TINY. I was completely unimpressed until I stepped out of the tub, and was amazed at how moisturized my arms and legs felt. I have extremely dry skin, and particularly at this moment, my legs are itching so badly from being so dry. I will repurchase if I ever need something like this again when my skin feels unbearably dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 5:46:00 AM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a Lush virgin up until a few weeks ago. Tonight i popped this little guy into my bath. It dissolved really fast like two minutes. (the SA told me it would fizz "for like 8 minutes" Ummm no) But it softened my water and made my skin sooo soft. I'm a swimmer and my skin has been so dried out both by the chlorine and the desert air. I didn't need to apply lotion afterward. In fact it may have made my skin a little oily but it is worth it.
I did use this with half a mango bath melt from Lush and the two compliment each other nicely. I plan on stocking up in the winter with these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by pandabear322

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In a word- Amazing. I have very oily face skin, but my body can get quite dry at times. This was the best bath bomb I've ever used. It dissolved quickly, but that's what bath bombs are supposed to do. The little pieces of butter were entertaining to watch when they popped out of the bomb and coated the top of my water. After getting out and drying down, my skin felt like a baby's bottom. LOL =]

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SugaGumDrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My skin is terribly dry and this bath bomb is a god send! It does fizz out really quick though. You can see all the butter sitting on top of the water. Makes your skin silky smooth, smells nice too.

Definatly recommend this. I've got about 4 stashed in my Lush collection. It's cheap too :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

As someone with very dry skin, especially on my legs, I love this bath bomb. It makes bathwater feel silky smooth. This little bomb packs tons of moisture, too. You can actually see the chunks of shea butter dissolve into the water. It's not quite as flamboyant as some of LUSH's other bath bombs... i.e. it doesn't really have a special scent or change bath water colour much, but it's a true staple for me due to its moisturizing properties alone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 3:14:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always come out of the bath feeling so relaxed and moisturized when I use this. I usually break it in half to extend its life, and I get just as good of a result. The scent is very light - it smells vaguely like butter and chocolate to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by guardbabie09

I loved this bath bomb!!! I split it in half and the one thing I didn't care for was it dissolved in less then two min. It didn't smell up the bathroom but that was oh kay with me too because it smells like vanilla. Your probably wondering why I bought it at all. Well the SA told me it had chunks of shea butter so it would be REALLY morsterizing. They weren't lying!!! This bath bomb was amazing!!! I bought this in the store and it was the cheapest of the bath bombs at 4 or 5 dollars so it was pretty reasonable. I will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

Yummy smell, super moisturizing, but a bit on the pricey side to order with shipping costs and a pain in the butt to locate if you don't live near a large city.

If you're ordering online, prepare to make a larger order of at least 4-5 items to save on shipping!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by coruscation

Very moisturizing! I used half of one with half of a MMM, very moisturizing bath and it gets rid of the rash, Keratosis Pilaris, I have on my arms!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

butterball is boring in the sense that nothing comes out of it and it doesn't "do" much, but my skin feels SO soft after a butterball bath. and personally, i like how boring it is. nothing to clog my drains and no color to leave a ring around my bath.