February 27, 2015 | 2005 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Great for your skin, not so great if you're looking for fun. Pleasant and nice, but not outrageous in any way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by xdcindyxd

Very moisturizing!! My favorite LUSH product that I will purchase over and over again. It is pretty pricey for me for everyday Baths though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bath bombs are nothing special but this one was extremely moisturizing. Wonderful for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by barbiebien

This is so good! love the smell, subtle vanilla and it's super moisturizing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by GadoGado

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This was given to me as a gift with some yummy soap, and I have to say I fell in love with LUSH through this one bath bomb. I don't normally buy things to put in the bath (this was my first experience with a 'bomb') because I have such sensitive skin, but this was heavenly. Yummy smelling, and just enough to make the bath potent but not overkill. And it didn't leave gross residue in the tub afterward that required unusual cleaning.

Great as a gift!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Literally THE single best bath bomb that exists. Yes, if I could only have ONE, I would have this one !! It has a beautiful subtle smell, and is chock full of pieces of melty cocoa butter !! I didn't even need to use lotion after a bath with this one !! Definitely a fave, and great for dry skin... makes you soft like a baby !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

OMG! this is in my top five fave lush products. perfect for itchy, flaky skin...especially those little red bumps (keratosis pilaris) on the backs of the arms.

simply, but beatiful fragrance..not overpowering. and those little browney yellow lumps are your secret weapon against the dry winter skin...not dirty bits from the bath =D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really no frills compared to most of Lush's other bath bombs. I used it last night, and I really could not smell anything. The pieces of shea butter that everyone describes as popping up to the surface are TINY. I was completely unimpressed until I stepped out of the tub, and was amazed at how moisturized my arms and legs felt. I have extremely dry skin, and particularly at this moment, my legs are itching so badly from being so dry. I will repurchase if I ever need something like this again when my skin feels unbearably dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 5:46:00 AM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a Lush virgin up until a few weeks ago. Tonight i popped this little guy into my bath. It dissolved really fast like two minutes. (the SA told me it would fizz "for like 8 minutes" Ummm no) But it softened my water and made my skin sooo soft. I'm a swimmer and my skin has been so dried out both by the chlorine and the desert air. I didn't need to apply lotion afterward. In fact it may have made my skin a little oily but it is worth it.
I did use this with half a mango bath melt from Lush and the two compliment each other nicely. I plan on stocking up in the winter with these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by pandabear322

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In a word- Amazing. I have very oily face skin, but my body can get quite dry at times. This was the best bath bomb I've ever used. It dissolved quickly, but that's what bath bombs are supposed to do. The little pieces of butter were entertaining to watch when they popped out of the bomb and coated the top of my water. After getting out and drying down, my skin felt like a baby's bottom. LOL =]