The Body Shop White Musk Line

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/12/2005 5:04:00 PM

Boring, bland and old ladyish. This smells as cheap as its price. On the plus side (if you can call it that) the perfume oil is strong and lasts forever though - typical.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I love this scent-very refreshing and light for this hot yucky weather when regular perfume is much too strong. I have already purchased a backup. Yes, it is not a "complex" scent with all that top note, dry down stuff mentioned on the fragrance site, just a nice lite powdery scent. Not old lady at all. received many compliments from men and women alike.

on 8/9/2005 5:49:00 AM

horrible scent- very powdery and unpleasant.. very nauseating for me. used a deluxe sample of the shower gel in a gift with purchase. by far, the worst body shop scent ever.

on 8/9/2005 1:08:00 AM

Love this scent - sexy, elegant, and still fresh. The lotion is beautiful too. Also lasts longer than other fragrances on me.

on 8/4/2005 9:02:00 PM

It's very powdery, and I would never purchase this. I tried it on at the store and walked around for awhile...whoa, my friend said it smelled like an old lady! She said her mother wore it, and that's when I went to the bathroom and scrubbed it off. sorry, not for me.

on 7/30/2005 7:13:00 PM

Yup, the white musk from TBS is pretty damn awesome. I use the oil only because of its exceptional lasting power. The musk is soft, a bit powdery and also sweet: how could I not love it? Great fragrance, and the products are also very affordable. A staple in my collection.

on 7/30/2005 7:08:00 PM

10 stars!!!! in the morning after a shower,i put the white musk oil on my wrists,behind my ears,knees,neck and chest and all day long-until the next morning i get constant breezes of beauty! it's truly long lasting and amazing,my boyfriend wants me to buy a gallon of it,it's his favorite!!!

on 7/19/2005 12:32:00 AM

This is an oldie but goodie. It's such a warm, comforting scent. I bought the body spray, which at first is a burst of alcohol, but then quiets down. It's not as strong as the EDT, so I might buy the EDT and layer them. Lovely any time of year.

on 7/16/2005 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this scent. I just bought it and it is a great deal for the price. Long lasting, too. I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/27/2005 3:37:00 PM

Just bought this again because I was looking for a new summer fragrance. The Body Shop's White Musk is a standby for me when low on funds for fragrance for the past 15 years. The new packaging is hip and the fragrance smells like you just took a shower, not a heavy musk at all. At $14 a bottle, you can't beat it. I tried samples of CK's Eternity Summer and CK One Summer editions. Loved them, but they were just too pricey.

Popular Fragrances