October 24, 2014 | 1007 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by shezwack

Cant wait to buy this perfume again. Is is a very very nice smell, and lasts ages, and I always get asked what perfume I am wearing when I am wearing it. Its true when they say its a sexy scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by LovesLookingPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A truly classic scent! I wear this year round and people constantly tell me how great I smell. I always buy the smaller bottle though because the smell (in the bottle) really does change quickly when stored incorrectly...and I like to keep perfume in my purse or on my dresser. (both incorrect perfume storage places).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

love, love, love this perfume!! i like it for winter but it is crisp enough to wear in warmer weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by luckyhils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume. I am really picky with my scents. I don't like really fruity fragrances and a lot of perfumes (especially cheaper store brand ones) give me a headache. This scent is lovely. It is a deep, warm scent that lasts a long time. My husband loves it. Definately in my top 3 along with trish mcevoy #9 and Stella by Stella McCartney.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a crisp, cheerful scent that seems appropriate for a business setting, as it isnít too strong, too sweet, or too sexy, just fresh and clean. The predominant note, to my untrained nose, is orange blossom or something like it.

Itís a relief to discover this fragrance, as Iím a big fan of Lace, one of the Parfums Intimes fragrances by Victoriaís Secret. Now that Parfums Intimes is being discontinued, I might start wearing Code instead. They are like two sides of the same orange blossom coin, figuratively speaking. Code has a touch more sunshine and optimism in it, while Lace seems like a duskier, more introverted, powdery scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Mbryan766

My friend has this perfume and I was in love with it. I went out today with the intentions of buying it but.. as i was in sephora looking at fragrances, I gave armani code a whiff.. it was as great as I remember but, my friend was with me and he said it smelt like FRUITY PEBBLES. he was right. i dont think id ever buy this fragrance because i dont want to smell like cereal. its amazing though, i just rather not buy it lol.. it smells lie artificial fruit with vanilla, powder, and musk. maybe id buy if i found it at a discount.. im sure the fruitiness would dye down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

favorite night fragrance
its sexy mysterious and alluring
its a unique scent and you smell different from everyone else

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a stronger scent for sure, which in this case means that there is more to love! It also has a softer side to it though... a fleetingness or something (not very noticeable, but it is there). Anyways, it's all been mentioned before me... it's incredibly sexy, musky, mysterious, and puurrrrfect to wear in the evening. Don't buy it unless you mean business. (I mean, look at the price!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the sexiest perfume I own, and I own a few. It's just the right combination of spiciness and musk. I feel sexier just wearing it. I will be wearing this perfume as long as I can get my hands on it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

I have had the same bottle for around a year and mine is an elixir version, which makes it a bit more intense I suppose. The opening is warm, alluring and hot in a way that reminds me of my once-beloved Dior Addict. The rest is the same as Armani Code EDP, which is both sweet and sheer and dark at the same time. Unfortunately, I've worn Addict out and this one does not reflect my personality as I feel too low-key for this - it seems to demand high heels from me:)) Also, I find it a licorice note that is a bit overpowering in this one. Still, it would be and is fantastic on the right person.