November 24, 2014 | 915 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Armani Code for Women smells really quite sporty on me. I was expecting something more classic and either floral or oriental given the ad and packaging. I was really surprised. In fact I double checked to make sure I had spritzed on the womens and not the mens Armani.

Really, it's supposed to have bitter orange (once I checked perfume sites) and sandalwood. But on me it smells like I put Speed Stick on my hand. Given the bitter orange plus Italian sweet orange, ginger, jasmine Sambac and sandalwood notes, I should be getting something oriental out of this but I'm just not.

It smells quite clean and fresh...maybe like a mens body spray. I'm giving it 2 lippies because I'm presuming that it just does not mix well with my body chemistry. Plus I just love the ad and packaging.

Off to go scrub my hand.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Kusuriurii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First ever 'big girl' (not something that is childish and smells constantly of fruit or sugar) perfume that I bought with my money. I enjoy the smell quite a bit, and wear it on special occasions due to the fact it is pricy.

I am a little disappointed about the amount one gets despite the pretty bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by shezwack

Cant wait to buy this perfume again. Is is a very very nice smell, and lasts ages, and I always get asked what perfume I am wearing when I am wearing it. Its true when they say its a sexy scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by LovesLookingPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A truly classic scent! I wear this year round and people constantly tell me how great I smell. I always buy the smaller bottle though because the smell (in the bottle) really does change quickly when stored incorrectly...and I like to keep perfume in my purse or on my dresser. (both incorrect perfume storage places).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

love, love, love this perfume!! i like it for winter but it is crisp enough to wear in warmer weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by luckyhils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume. I am really picky with my scents. I don't like really fruity fragrances and a lot of perfumes (especially cheaper store brand ones) give me a headache. This scent is lovely. It is a deep, warm scent that lasts a long time. My husband loves it. Definately in my top 3 along with trish mcevoy #9 and Stella by Stella McCartney.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a crisp, cheerful scent that seems appropriate for a business setting, as it isnít too strong, too sweet, or too sexy, just fresh and clean. The predominant note, to my untrained nose, is orange blossom or something like it.

Itís a relief to discover this fragrance, as Iím a big fan of Lace, one of the Parfums Intimes fragrances by Victoriaís Secret. Now that Parfums Intimes is being discontinued, I might start wearing Code instead. They are like two sides of the same orange blossom coin, figuratively speaking. Code has a touch more sunshine and optimism in it, while Lace seems like a duskier, more introverted, powdery scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Mbryan766

My friend has this perfume and I was in love with it. I went out today with the intentions of buying it but.. as i was in sephora looking at fragrances, I gave armani code a whiff.. it was as great as I remember but, my friend was with me and he said it smelt like FRUITY PEBBLES. he was right. i dont think id ever buy this fragrance because i dont want to smell like cereal. its amazing though, i just rather not buy it lol.. it smells lie artificial fruit with vanilla, powder, and musk. maybe id buy if i found it at a discount.. im sure the fruitiness would dye down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

favorite night fragrance
its sexy mysterious and alluring
its a unique scent and you smell different from everyone else

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a stronger scent for sure, which in this case means that there is more to love! It also has a softer side to it though... a fleetingness or something (not very noticeable, but it is there). Anyways, it's all been mentioned before me... it's incredibly sexy, musky, mysterious, and puurrrrfect to wear in the evening. Don't buy it unless you mean business. (I mean, look at the price!)