October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by catlink664

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my make up brushes. Normally get it at costco. Gently enough

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Lubby89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard great reviews about this product and decided to try it since I have dry sensitive skin and I was disappointed. It's like cleaning your face with lotion and doesn’t remove makeup not that I even wear a lot of makeup and I used a makeup remover before cleaning my face with this and still not impressed.
I also noticed this product also made my face shiny even though I have dry skin somehow it made me have shiny oil skin. I also found out it contains parabens! I dont know why everyone likes this product? Not sure, but everyone’s skin is different and for me this product did not work and I will not buy again or recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by 3MariaM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser for 3 years just because I cannot find any gentle facial cleanser out in the market. I started using this as it was recommended by my sister who is a nurse. A week ago, as I read in the internet, we need to watch out the ingredients that we put in our face so I tried reading it and behold, other ingredients that people say you need to avoid are anything that say parabens are dangerous to skin, and I saw it in this product. I just bought a whole new 12oz bottle. I will consume it but after that I probably be switching to Neutrogena Cleanser which does not have any parabens on its ingredients!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Hairproductaddict

I have eczema and hence have very sensitive skin. I decided to try this product after I ran out of my usual Sebamed cleanser.

But after one use, my skin itches quite bad and become slightly reddish. At first I thought it is the warm weather that triggers my eczema, but it still itches after the second and third use. My sister has the same condition as I am, but her body reacted even worse with this product. Her skin itches horribly.

I am not taking anymore chances with this product. Oh, and only after using it that I realized... That this product contains SLS and alcohol, which are known triggers for sensitive skin. How can they market to be dermatologically tested for sensitive skin?

My advice to people who are suffering from eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, or psoriasis who have the intention of trying this product, get a sample to try it first before buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by daniellecwz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This face wash is so simple and gentle on my face and the price is amazing for the amount of product they give you. It did help my skin feel smoother and clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG cleanser. I have tried so many high and lower end cleansers and virtually all of them irritated my skin in some way. This product comes in a pump bottle which I like for the obvious hygienic reasons. One pump is all I need to cleanse. I don't expect this product to remove eye or face makeup, I just use it to cleanse. It has no fragrance and has the consistency of a very runny cream-gel. It does not foam I just gently massage it in small circular motions after wetting my skin. After rinsing with water, my skin feels clean and fresh. I have normal to slightly dry skin and I have been using this exclusively for close to seven months. This soap-free cleanser seems to soothe my skin. I have very mild rosacea (flushing when I use a fragranced product or one with irritating ingredients). I bought a 16 oz. pump bottle for approximately $12 and I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by sharonstar1212

I lovee this cleanser ! its soo gentle on my acne prone skin and it doesnt leave a film. You just have to use circular motions and it does wonders. The price is ok I guess.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by titi56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good cleanser but does not remove eye make-up I use Lancome Bi-Facil for that, Have been using this cleanser after I had a facial treatment because it is not a soap. My skin still feels very dry after use but there is nothing out there that I have tried that ever left my skin not feeling this. way, In general good value but do not expect any improvements in your skin as it has no ingredients that have a wow factor but it won't make it worse

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by frant90

Starting to get into my mid 20s and my hormones are changing. I am usually normal to oily but started to become overly dry. Got eczema and exfoliation ruined my skin. I needed moisture and using the normal to oily Cetaphil was just drying me out more. Switched to this one and my eczema cleared and gave me back my baby soft skin. It doesn't "cleanse" as much as I want but it keeps my skin supple and I prefer that to anything. Plus toner removes what cleansers can't.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by veronicamontaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use Cetaphil moisturizer, so I was expecting the same quality when I bought this face wash, but I was very disappointed. It doesn't lather at all, and even after using makeup wipes to remove most of my makeup, I could see it would not remove the remaining makeup without at least three washes. It felt like trying to wash my face with a thin lotion. I wasn't pleased at all.