August 30, 2014 | 1759 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by belladil

Holy grail of my skin care routine! I have very sensitive skin and struggled to find a cleanser that didn't irritate my skin and still removed my makeup. Cetaphil has never made my skin break out in the 2-3 years I have been using it. My dermatologist recommended using cetaphil and I haven't looked back once! No matter what season, this cleanser always does the job. Now I use it in conjunction with my clarisonic Mia and my skin has never been better!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cetaphil gentle cleanser is good is basic face cleanser with no fancy ingredients
I like it is fragrance free and gentle the Only downside it doesnt remove my makeup
and it but for price is good the big bottle last ages my skin super sensitive this stuff
rocks it doesnt Burn or irritated my skin is great is makes my skin feel and look smooth
I will repurchase After I finish this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by emreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is a pretty good price for an amazing product. Cetaphil is one of the best cleansers I know out there. It cleans your face really well, although you have to remove your makeup separately. People say it is not gentle, but it really gets all of the dirt out of your pores, and opens them up. After I put on Cetaphil, I always use my Clarisonic and I feel that it cleans my face really well. I highly suggest this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is, and will forever be, part of my default skincare routine. I have oily skin that is prone to some breakouts, but I feel that this cleanser keeps a sort of balance. It cleanses the oils from my face, but also doesn't strip the moisture off of it.
I think this is ideal for my oily skin, but I do have a friend that has dry skin and didn't like the results she got from Cetaphil. So I assume that people with dry skin may have to dry another cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Totallytee93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser, it is really good for those who just want a non-drying cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturised without a whole lot of ingredients that could cause a reaction. Admittedly it is not good for those who wear a lot of make up and thick layers of sunscreen as you will need another cleanser beforehand. However, I do not wear make up everyday, so using this morning and night works for me and doesn't leave me with that tight overly-cleansed skin feeling. My skin feels soft and clean. This is all I ask for a cleanser, as I sort out other issues via treatments, facials and exfoliation. Because its creamy and runny it does run out quickly though!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by jmcgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great for sensitive skin. I can't use products with salycilic acid (horrible rash) so I need a gentle product like this that won't burn my face. I used to use Johnson & Johnson Purpose, but it was too drying and left my face feeling tight.

I had a period of terrible breakouts last year where no product was able to help, including this one. Then I found out I was washing my face too often. I now only wash my face at night to remove makeup and in the morning I just rinse with water. I haven't had a breakout in 6 months.

I do use this product to remove eye makeup. The trick is to apply dry and then wipe off with a cotton pad/ball. Then wash your face with water as normal. Do not wet your face before removing any eye makeup or the mascara will just smear around your face and will not come off.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Same as other reviewers, I hate the fact that it doesn't lather, I don't feel my face is clean. I've also gotten bumps all over my face right after I use it and then they slowly disappear but I hate the swollen look on my cheeks. Only used it 4 times and not giving it another try. I wish I could return it :-/ I guess I'll be going back to Clinique take the day off, which is very good for removing makeup but also makes my skin feel soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My Mom and I both love this stuff to death. She has combination skin and I have dry to combination skin, by the way. I feel like those who don't like this product aren't using it properly. It's not meant to be a makeup remover, and it sure as heck isn't. I just remove my face makeup and eye makeup with a makeup wipe before I use this. It really is gentle, I have sensitive, rosacean skin and it has never irritated my skin in anyway. It doesn't suck the moisture out of my dry cheeks, and doesn't leave my t-zone greasy. For a drugstore or high end cleanser, it is amazing. I've tried out loads of facial cleansers, but I always end up coming back to this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by KimMonroe

After 2 days of using this cleanser (morning & night), my face began to burn and become dry and blistered. I have sensitive skin and I was told this cleanser would be perfect for me, but it definitely wasnít. I was using CeraVe and my skin NEVER had that reaction to it and to my knowledge, the 2 cleansers are comparable. I may be having a reaction to one of the ingredients in it but Iím not sure. Itís supposed to be such a gentle cleanser I would think someone with sensitive skin like myself would be fine using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a nice product. I wouldnt buy it again because its very expensive at least where i live. I get the same result with dove beauty bar, or glycerin soap. Still if you have extreamly sensitive skin it may be worth the money.