April 18, 2014 | 1232 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Brazil Nut

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by warfreakbaby

i love the smell, soooo yummy. i was thinking of licking my own arms while putting this to my skin. the only reason why i only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars, it seems that i put on suntan lotion to my skin instead of body butter. my skin is sooo shiny. i feel like im going to a beach. but with its moisturizing effect, its perfect because my skin is really soft. the scent is so delicious but honestly, i still prefer the TBS she body butter because the scent of shea lasts longer than brazil nut.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by JustAGirlinBoston

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

YUM.

My very favorite.
They discontinued Almond, much to my dismay - which was my second favorite.

THE BEST body butter on the market.
Long lasting, smells wonderful, and even when I'm in yoga and completely sweaty - I feel wonderful because I can still smell it.

Oh and if you're not lathering up in SPF on your body while in the sun, it's wonderful for getting a little tan. Put it on before heading out and you are guaranteed to catch a little glow. Not politically correct, but hey - I use 50 on my face. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by elastic386

At first I couldn't understand what all the fuss about the smell was but I am now addicted!! This smells amazinngg and yummy. The butter is also very moisturising and feels so good on the skin. However, this is very expensive for the amount you get. I only use it as a hand lotion and also on my elbows/knees/feet because it runs out very quickly otherwise. Overall, worth trying and I will continue to buy it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sonnebutti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT. my signature scent. smells like cotton candy. love it. your skin just glows with this stuff. If I was rich I would buy a house just to put all the brazil nut body butters I could buy in there. the formula is great, no doubt there, but smell this before you buy it, some people dont like it. but I just love it. love love love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite out of all of them! It smells LOVELY and caramel-ly (if that's a word), and I just want to eat it :-) !!! It moisturises extremely well and lasts all day! I will repurchase and repurchase!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

I LOVED this. I used this during my first pregnancy and have been wanting to buy it again. It is very expensive for the amount I use on my pregnant belly! It smells yummy and keeps my skin hydrated and feeling smooth without the greasiness. I LOVE ITTTT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore the smell of this product and think it works well (though I sometimes have to warm it in my hands before applying so as not to drag my skin). However the PRICE is ridiculous - they keep increasing it, and I feel like I'm really overpaying for a non-premium brand product! I'm not cheap in the slightest (and I seldom use DS products), but this doesn't feel like value for money. It doesn't really last a long time either - I like to be generous with application, so this is an occasional splurge purchase, rather than the staple that this would be if it was just 2/3 less :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by elkemi

This is one of my favorite body butters. I love the light nutty smell, and how super moisturizing it is, perfect for after tanning, or for really dry skin. It does take a few minutes to fully absorb, but still one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Brazil Nut has a unique, light smell.. one that you could slather on in a room full of people and no one would be offended by it. It is very moisturizing and absorbs quite quickly. I only use it during the winter - in the summer, it can get a little bit greasy on me. I recently used up my container of this, but I don't think I will be repurchasing it because I'm mad that they've raised the price by so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 7:55:00 AM More reviews by renemy

This is a nice body butter. It's not as delicious as the pink grapefruit, but I think the texture is a little better. It's very thick but not greasy. The smell is light and nutty and a guy wouldn't be offended by this. I wouldn't buy it again though because it's not that special, but it's very good.