October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mixprints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply adore this product! Yes it is a tad expensive, but I am always weary on what goes onto my face so if I put on expensive makeup, I will not skimp out on makeup remover as well.
This literally removes everything and does not irritate my skin one bit. I do not use any WP mascara or eyeshadow so I cannot help in that department.
I pour some on a cotton pad and it's enough for my full face and my eye makeup.

Overall I am super happy with this and have and will repurchase this. Very happy with this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by raiazr16

this is surprisingly good at removing my face make up, its literally feels like using regular water to remove my make up. doesn't feel greasy or anything. but it stings my eyes so badly, i heard people talk about how good it is at removing eye makeup, this product stung my eyes like no other, my loreal eye makeup remover is still 100% better, and its so expensive. its a good product but i wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by judyxtnguyen

I love this product! I use this to remover my makeup with a cotton pad and absolutely removed all my eye face and makeup. Easy to use fast and effective. It does not irriate my eyes and feels like water. The Bioderma Sensibio H2O doesn't remover water proof makeup and it is hard to get a hold of this. It is abit pricey about $30.00 but you get what you pay for, an excellent product that is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Simmers123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MAKEUP REMOVER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!!

Takes the makeup off so easily! ALTHOUGH keep in mind I do not wear very heavy makeup, I only wear concealer, eyeliner, blush and mascara on some days. Therefore for me it took the makeup off well like a lot of other makeup removers I have used. The reason why I loved this one was because it did not irritate my skin or cause the red rashes like every other makeup remover I have tried. Unfortunately this product is pricey but because I don't wear a lot of makeup it lasts me for a really long time :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Herome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i really don't get what the hype is about. It's just really overpriced water. It doesn't clean my skin any better than tapwater, it doesn't help me with my breakouts any better than tapwater and it dosn't calm my skin any better than tapwater. I seriously think that there are better products to spend 20euros on :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whew, OK, this is a long one, so settle in with your favorite beverage. Here we go:

I've been using this product for about four months now and I'm on my second bottle. I have put off writing this review because I wanted to have a solid argument for recommending this [not cheap] product that is not even in stores in the US [yet]!

Firstly, I was introduced to this product via a YT video someone posted of their skin care regimen; I think it was Louise (sprinkleofglitter) or Tanya (pixi2woo) or Zoella (zozeebo). I lemminged Bioderma for several weeks due to low availability (Amazon, eBay, and now I find it at Fragrancesandcosmetics.com) and price (my most recent bottle was over $30 for 500 ml) plus I was using a cheap drugstore cleansing wipe at the time that I was really happy with. I think it was CVS brand.

But I finally took the plunge and here we are.

First impression: This is just water. I dabbed a small amount onto a cotton round and swiped it across my eyelid which featured my full daily makeup at the time - mascara (probably Benefit They're Real), eye liner (UD 24/7 in Perversion) and eye shadow with primer (UD Naked 2 and UD EPP in Greed). EEEWWWW, it just smeared everywhere. What a waste, can't believe I bought the hype, etc. So I pulled out my old reliable Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover (no, I haven't drunk the Kool-Aid, this stuff is really the ish, but that's another review) and cleaned up the mess.

Then, just because I had already paid for the stuff, I soaked a new cotton round in Bioderma and swept it across the rest of my face. O.M.G. Holy Grail City.

This stuff is the easy, mess free makeup remover I have been looking for all my life. Sometimes I just want to wipe it all off and go to bed without the whole cleanse and treat ritual. No foaming, no scrubbing, no suds in the hair and the eyes, no washcloth to rinse (and launder), no patting my face delicately with a towel to dry, no water running down my arms and dripping off my elbows.

Sure, it doesn't get ALL the dirt off. It also doesn't strip my face of ALL it's natural oils. It just leaves it clean. No breakouts, no redness, no burning, no drying, no tight feeling.

Granted, I have some pretty normal skin. And the only other cleansing waters I've tried are No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water (which was like sticking my face in a vat of witch hazel. I'm not going to bother reviewing that one because katiekatie1010 does a great job of that) and Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water. I would describe Koh Gen Do as comparable to Bioderma and if Bioderma were not available (or I needed some cleansing water immediately - Koh Gen Do is sold at the Sephora 5 minutes from my house) I would gladly substitute that for Bioderma. MelissaMH does an accurate review of Koh Gen Do. So there may be a better cleansing water out there, and your results may vary.

Until I can find one that removes my eye makeup and doesn't cause all kinds of other problems, I'm going to proclaim it as the best and will buy it. My 4 star rating is due to the issues with eye makeup removal and the additional cost due to lack of USA availability. And I do (and have) recommend it to everyone. Hopefully it will be in USA stores soon.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I like my high-performance, long-lasting, waterproof, HARDCORE makeup. And that stuff is hard to take off. With combination skin and a slower skin cell cycle thanks to aging, I have to make sure my face goes to bed clean. After hearing all the hype, I decided to try a small travel-sized bottle and planned not to like it. But I liked it. Damn! It's expensive, but my face felt very clean afterwards, and I even did the "toner test," where I swiped an astringent toner on a white cotton pad against my skin and... nothing. Not a stitch of makeup got picked up. Best of all, I pressed down on my eyes gently with a cotton pad soaked in Bioderma and it took of all my waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner. No watering of the eyes and no smearing. My favorite makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by tcsuciati

I've bought this based on numerous good reviews. And it is as good as expected. It cleans my light makeup thoroughly, but you cant use this for waterproof makeup. No need to rinse off after, so it's really convenient to use.

Definitely will buy again when it runs out even though it's not available in my country.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by miaow94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

this is a fantastic product!! it sells for about 30 canadian dollars, but prices varies depending on where you purchase it from. I used to use this all over my face as a makeup remover and it does the job wonderfully but i noticed that it was kind of wasteful to use it all over my face so i started to only use it to remove eye makeup. It removes any kind of water resistance products with ease. my favourite way to use this product is when i need to clean up my mascara that transferred to up upper eyelids in the morning, i do it by slightly soaking my q-tip with the product then i would run if over the spots and it cleans it all up so nicely! i used to do this with other eye makeup removers but they were all so disgustingly oily, bioderma doesn't do that at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by rillensora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's great at getting product off really fast and really cleanly. I go on "look" experimentation binges on rainy day weekends, which involve a lot of taking off of eye and lip makeup, and I'd like to accomplish that without taking off my entire face of makeup (including my complexion, which usually takes ages to get just right - one reason I more often go without makeup than with). Bioderma solves the problem for me: soak a cotton pad, hold it to my eyelids for about 10 seconds to let the formula soak in, then take it off in a quick swipe without leaving behind any residue, or having to disturb the rest of my makeup. I couldn't achieve this with my default makeup remover, DHC, but Bioderma works because it's almost truly a sinkless cleanse.

I say "almost" because, while it's great for spot cleaning and for cleaning makeup off in a jiffy at the end of a long day, when you don't have the energy to drag yourself to bathroom for the full routine quite yet but your skin is suffocating under your makeup... ultimately I have to wash it off with soap and water because otherwise, it irritates my skin. Barring that, it's a great no-fuss cleanser that covers all the bases my DHC can't quite hit.