Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 11/2/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this thing! true it doesnt provide superb cleaning but it is very gentle for the skin. honestly i cant imagine any skin type being irritated by this as i have the most sensitive skin type you could imagine and this baby soothes my skin while removes my makeup. what more could you ask for?
remark: this suits people that wear less makeup. so if you have heavier makeup on, just remove your makeup by something stronger and use this at the end as a final wipe.

on 10/28/2014 9:00:00 AM

This is a decent cleanser for me. My skin instantly feels refreshed after using it. Doesn't leave your skin feeling icky or dry. The only downside is that it is not able to remove waterproof mascara & eyeliner easily. I still have to use a separate oil-based remover for eye makeup.

on 10/15/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this as a toner and eye make up remover. For the evenings I still use more deeper cleansers, since I don't feel this water removes make up completaly, maybe because I tend to put a lot on me during the day. But in the lazy mornings I like to use it as water alternative, it does not dry the skin and makes me feel refreshed.
I tried quite a few micellaire waters and so far this is my favourite. The best deal you can get in a France, anywhere else it can be hard to find and quite expensive.

Don't expect anything drastic. It's more like your skin but better type of products.

AS MAKE UP REMOVER/CLEANSER:
Disliked it. Felt it removed most of my make up and left remnants floating on the surface of my skin somehow.

AS A TONER
Divine! Removed any tightness after cleansing and somewhat relaxes my pores after a long day under make up. It does something for sensitive skin unlike most products that just don't do anything to aggravate it. I don't use a cotton pad & just smooth it over my skin like an essence seeing as I already double cleanse. But when I do use a cotton pad, it does pick up any light traces of make up I missed.

A definite repurchase.
Almost through my bottle and trying to get my stewardess friends to buy it back to Malaysia for me :)

on 10/15/2014 3:54:00 PM

Great product! Wouldn't be without this now. Even great on eye make up! I normally feel I have sensitive skin around my eyes however this product doesn't cause me any discomfort! Love it!!

on 10/15/2014 8:43:00 AM

LOVE this product. There's no going back. I use it as a makeup remover and face cleanser 1-2 times a day. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. No stickiness, no dryness, nothing. Well worth the price!

on 10/11/2014 7:19:00 AM

This is the best eye makeup remover for me. I don't use it to clean my facial makeup because it's too expensive for that. It doesn't smell and doesn't sting my eyes. The only downside is that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara.

My all time favorite! I have tried sooo many cleansing products, but this one is just pure wonder for your skin. It hydrates it, adds glow, leaves it soft, doesn't irritate it, removes makeup effortlessly (even water-proof), smells gentle and nice and ... it's just marvelous. I can't brag enough about it, seriously! The only minus is that the big packaging (500ml) that has this "pump mechanism" is not very nice to use, because when you press it the product comes out under a lot of pressure (obviously) and splashes out (not only on your cotton pad, as it has to be). But the products is so great, that I don't really care about this minus of the packaging. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG! It's the best waterless cleanser I've ever tried. Super gentle with no scent. Too bad it's so expensive and hard to get.

on 9/29/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Since discovering this product last year, it hasn't left my skincare routine. And nor will it ever!
Wonderful product, it performs to its purpose and removes all signs of makeup, even the waterproof mascara. All you need is a reasonable amount on a cotton pad, swipe gently and all make up is gone in a flash.
Would definitely recommend purchasing this, don't be fooled by the price, it's worth every cent.