July 31, 2014 | 1933 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by timeaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say, I thought I would not like this product but a friend recommended it and so I thought I would purchase a small bottle to try it. And I'm definitely glad that I did! It is amazing! I used it as an eye makeup remover first on pretty heavy make-up and it took it all off without mess - as good as the Chanel eye-makeup remover (which has been my favourite up until now).

For my face it took off my foundation pretty easily and found it actually felt like it had removed all the oils that build up throughout the day. My skin is pretty oily and usually any type of product that doesn't need to be washed off leaves some sort of residue but this left nothing at all! And I was suprised how clean my skin felt - almost as if I had just cleansed with my usual foaming cleanser.

I will definitely be repurchasing this in a much larger size next time and I think the price is pretty reasonable for how well it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by NotJustAnotherTeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makeup I've used:
- Foundation
- Concealer
- WATERPROOF mascara
- WATERPROOF eyeliner
- Light dust of various eyeshadows (nothing too heavy i suppose)
- Little bit of bronzer and sometimes blush

Nothing too heavy but I do put a lot of stuff on my face (Foundation and concealer as i have terrible acne)

This stuff really wipes everything off! Many ramble on about how much product they have to use to remove their makeup but i just need 4 cotton pads to finish the job (one more if i want to double check if i have everything off)! It might be due to the fact that they were using the wrong cotton pads! You DEFINITELY CANNOT use normal cotton pads (stuff you buy at drugstores) but rather cotton pads DESIGNED to not break down when soaked with water/product (aka makeup cotton pads). This will maximise the amount of product you have in contact with your skin and not just absorbed into the cotton pad and break apart.

With that out of the way, my skin is sensitive (one wash with a gentle cleaner can leave my face red) and oily (making me acne prone) which make it very hard to manage. As recommended by my dermatologist, my skin should only be using makeup wipes or water based makeup removers NEVER oil based. So i merrily skipped to my local drugstore and picked up the first thing that fits the list (neutrogena deep clean makeup wipes). After using for nearly 6 months, it began to irritate my skin, making me cringe in pain as my skin inflames. Until i stumbled upon this little thing during my little shopping trip. I was hesitant at first, looking at the mixed reviews here but I decided to take the leap anyways, buying the smallest bottle available ( I believe it was SGD 8 or 9? ). My skin didn't magically become better (obviously) but my skin didn't feel irritated, dried out or make me break out like 5 pimples at a time which is a miracle for my stubborn skin!

Conclusion, my skin LOVED it! It's not holy water but it certainly did what it was supposed to do without causing even more problems for my hormone-dosed skin. It felt cooling and my skin feels refreshed after using this product. This product may be better for someone with slightly oily skin to prevent any flareups as stated in some other reviews shown.

P.S This product is scented but it is so mild that you just might miss it! So nothing too much to be concerned about.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by InstantRainbow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why I love Bioderma?

- It’s so gentle that you feel butterflies are kissing your face. No redness, no irritation. My sensitive skin thanks you.
- I am a little partial towards fragrance-free products. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a perfume junkie all the way, but when it comes to skin care, the fewer chemicals and additives, the better.
- It’s a one-stop-shop for lazy bums like me. I prefer not to stand in front of a mirror for more than a few necessary seconds. And that’s all the time Bioderma takes to effectively clean my skin.
- A loyal travel buddy, it’s the easiest cleanser on the go. If you need a bigger incentive, Bioderma has a cutsie travel-size bottle too.
- The tough water-proof mascara. Gone! Just soak two cotton pads and apply it on your eyes for about a minute each. The best thing? It doesn’t irritate your eyes one bit.
- My make-up needs are virtually non-existent but if it works for runway models and make-up artists then who am I to question its magic.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Helan

I read all the great reviews on this product, but in real life it didn't help me enough. It makes disapear all the makeup, but after that... my face is burning every time. Even though it is marked like "allergy tested", it is not so fair. Normally, i don't have allergys, but this product made my skin red and burning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I generally love this stuff.
It is really great for when I'm away from home and need to take off a full face of makeup.
I also use this as a quick toner to make sure i get every last trace off.

It is a clear, odorless liquid much akin to water but with cleansing properties, it really is hard to explain.
Out of the few micellar waters I have tried, this is the best. It does not leave residue like others such as Avene for example.
If I am lazy and for whatever reason do not have access to my regular cleansing routine, I use this. I hold it on my eyes for 20 seconds or so to 'melt' the makeup and then wipe away.

Kinda expesive for what it is but lasts a couple months with regular use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey, I'm slightly drunk. I wore mu today but I'm too lazy to take it off.

MY SAVOIR IS BIODERMA. Just two cotton balls and some Bioderma H20 works great as a mu remover when you don't want to leave your bed and go to the bathroom.

And, this is great when you want to remove fall out under the eyes, without laving an oily residue behind.

I highly recommend. I paid 20 euro for 2 bottles 2 with 500 ml each.

26 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by jendane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER! If you have freakishly sensitive skin and need a good eye makeup remover, this is it. Highly highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It really does its work! Amazing make up remover. But it's kinda pricey, cause I bought the 250ml for SGD30.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Whimsicalnotes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The ingredients for the Sensibio H2O and the Crealine one are different but their performance are equally great. In my country, the Sensibio is cheaper than the Crealine version. It effectively removes my foundation (estee lauder double wear maximum cover) as well as my bare minerals mascara. It also effectively removes my waterproof eyeliners. I just hold the soaked cotton pads onto my eyes for 30 seconds and gently wriggle it before pulling it downwards gently. You can check out Lisa Eldrige's video on her favourite makeup removers and she woukd demonstrate how she removes her eye makeup with this. The only thing this doesn't remove is majolica majorca mascara which can only be removed by an oil based makeup remover. I have acne and also sensitive skin and this does not aggravate it. If anything, I feel even more assured that this is good and gentle for my skin which would not cause any breakouts. However, this requires more effort to remove my other liquid foundation. I need up to 5 cotton pads to remove it as compared to my estee lauder double wear maximum cover which requires only two (one to wipe it all off, the other to check to see if my cotton pad remains white). I would say this is definitely worth the hype, money and effort. I will definitely repurchase this again (already did and am on my second bottle).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh Darn. I have used other micellar waters without a problem (Payot) and given the great reviews I had high hopes for Bioderma's. But after a couple days I started having breakouts, and this was the only change in my routine. My sensitive/reactive/ rosacean skin had been well under control (thank you Finacea) and I purchased this hoping it would be even gentler than washing during winter weather. No luck. Glad it works for most everyone else, but there is something in this that is setting off a rosacean breakout flare. So if that is an issue for you, proceed with caution. (Breakouts ended when I dropped the Sensibio.)