April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by JBSkinCare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bioderma Micellaire Water is my favourite on lazy nights! It takes off everything, from makeup, eye makeup, and dirty. It is fragrance free and never irritates my skin. This is a must have product. I love when it comes in the value size with a pump! (limited time offer). Best Micellaire so far, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by siruhi

My skin has never felt so fresh and clean,soft too as cleaning makeup with this.At first I apply this on a cotton pad and wipe all face about three times,so there's no dirt on the pad.Then rinsing my face with warm water thoroughly,water really cleans and softens after.Then at last I apply my Natura Siperica toner on a cotton pad and wipe all face. Crealine H20 doesn't irritate my skin at all,like every other cleaning system I've used/tried.Doesn't dry either,it can really be used on sensitive skin too.I have looked for a good face cleaning system for a long time,and tried all kinds of gel face washes and cream cleanser. Bioderma crealine is so perfect,I'm so in love.The feeling that it lefts after using is something to go for. It is pretty expensive,about $33, 500 ML bottle.And it is the first cleaning water I have used,just trusted on other people's opinion,and experiense,which is positive. Definitely the best,will purchase again when it runs out !!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ccorticchia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love bioderm! This product is completely worth all the hype !I finally bought it a month ago and am absolutely in love. I find that it's really gentle on the skin and leaves no residue behind. I love my black eyeliner and this product is able to remove all of my makeup thoroughly without giving me raccoon eyes in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I consider this a very solid m/u remover. It has a water-like consistency that neither dries nor irritates but at the same time doesn't clog pores. It is very gentle and fragrance free, and yes, I've found it to be effective on the eyes.
For those that say it is drying- the instructions say to soak, not wet the cotton ball.
My only qualm is related to this-you get relatively little product for a relatively high price, and the soaking uses up the product at a fast rate(although I have found that when used with baby wipes, much less produced is needed). Still, this is a product I'd most likely keep in my arsenal as a reliable alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a two-pack of the dry skin version of this product (Crealine TS H2O) during a recent trip to Europe. I'm not sure how different this is from the regular one, but it's effective at removing almost all of my eye makeup including waterproof mascara, although it does have some difficulty with the Marc Jacobs gel eyeliner. It has the consistency of water and reminds me of Koh Gen Do spa cleansing water. So far, it hasn't broken me out and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin - it just removes my makeup. I do follow up with a cleanser afterwards, but you don't really need to. This is a great product that I wish was more readily available in the States.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A staple both on my bathroom shelf and in my makeup artist kit. Cannot be without this one, it removes my makeup 100% while leaving my acne-prone, redness-prone sensitive skin calm. I must be on my 30th bottle or so by now!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Maybitters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Product worth the hype, I only use this when I am too lazy to remove my make up with a cleanser. I apply it by squirting it onto quality cotton make up pads and wiping it over my face/eyes then rinse my face with water. I have found using a cheaper/flimsy pad lessens the ability of the bioderma to remove that stubborn waterproof mascara enormously. It doesn't break me out nor does it irritate my highly sensitive, acne prone, very oily skin or my eyes. Definately repurchase, it is pricey in Australia, but it will last for ages

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product since March and now it is September! I have noticed great improvements in my skin in terms of lesser breakouts. I always get the 500ml because it is worth the money.

As mentioned above, I used it since mid March to now, early September and I still have a quarter of it left! I thought I was going to go through this product quickly but you only need to pour some on a cotton pad and it removes everything! In my opinion, it does not remove mascara though. However I use Mac Pro longwear, Estee Lauder DW foundation, and it does a great job in removing the makeup on the skin!

Sometimes I remove my makeup with simple cleansing wipes + ponds cold cream and then go over it with bioderma. I find that bioderma is really good in cleansing because my skin felt clean and refreshed.

WHO I RECOMMEND IT FOR: everybody! The only fault I can find is that it does not remove mascara well but on skin, fabulous! It is a bit pricey but it is totally worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mossica

Pros: gentle for sensitive skin, zero irritation, free of perfume, removes ALL traces of makeup, can be used as regular cleanser, affordable, doesn't dry the skin
Cons: I really can't think of any....

I absolutely love this product. I've used it for over 5+ years now and I always have a few extra bottles in my cabinet. Recommended this product to a few friends as well and they have used it ever since. This product is comparable to Koh Gen Doh's cleansing water but I find that Bioderma is more affordable and is readily available at most drugstores.

I even use it to remove my heavy Halloween makeup (of course, with a couple of removal).

If you live in Canada, many of the drug stores will offer exclusive sales on Bioderma. The best deal I've seen was at Rexall; $33 for a 500ml pump bottle with a free gift of a 250ml bottle of Sensibio H2O. If available, try to make your purchase when they offer the travel set. The mini (100ml) Sensibio H2O bottle is absolutely adorable and excellent to travel with, especially when you head for the beach. My face gets sticky after applying loads of sunblock. Instead of finding a bathroom to wash my face, I just give it a quick wipe with a cotton pad and Sensibio.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for this stuff for awhile and finally got it on a trip to Hong Kong. All the beauty blogs were talking about it and, of course, I had to try it for myself. I normally use an oil based cleanser to remove my makeup and sunscreen (such as MAC Cleanse Off Oil) and a creamy cleanser (ADE Creamy Cleanser) as the second half of my cleansing routine. It was getting really annoying to have to do that when I didn't intend on showering afterwards because I would get a little of the cleanser in my hair, or, if I tried to steer clear of my hairline, fail to remove all my makeup. A micellaire solution seemed like a perfect compromise and much less fussy.

I loved this cleansing water! It took 2-3 soaked cotton pads to get all my makeup off, but it removed every last trace. I didn't like the feeling it left because it felt the teensiest sticky, so I always rinsed my face with water. After that, I would apply my glycolic toner, serum and moisturizer and go to bed! It is a little drying, but probably because I used up to 3 soaked cotton pads of it. It doesn't really smell like much, not too chemically or floral. One thing I will note is that it does nothing for your skin other than remove makeup. It never irritated my eczema, which I sadly get on my face sometimes, but it doesn't clean out your pores or tone your skin, really, just gets makeup off. I still do oil cleansing when I get in the shower to clean out my pores because this will do nothing for that. Overall, as a makeup remover, I'd say it's pretty hard to beat.

EDIT 4/16/2014: I added a similar paragraph to my Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser with Peach as well; I dropped this down one star because I found YSL Toning and Cleansing Water, which is an actual two-in-one product that works. It cleanses AND tones. I do still like the Bioderma for makeup removal in the summer, but the YSL kills two birds with one stone. If you have a toner you love to bits and must use that after makeup removal, then I would suggest the Bioderma or Clarins, otherwise, the YSL does it all.