Cover Girl Lash Exact

3.8

on 11/13/2010 2:18:00 PM

Great mascara! Love it! Good for getting all of your lashes, gives length and suprisingly volume :)

on 11/13/2010 6:18:00 AM

I love this mascara. It separates and gives volume to my lashes. I would buy this again.

on 11/1/2010 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is a really great mascara, I love the wand, gives me nice length, stays on with no flaking or clumping. I usually keep a tube of this in my stash.

on 10/13/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is probably the best quality store brand mascara I've used. Easy to apply, doesn't flake, doesn't clump, stays on all day, separates the lashes evenly and adds some length...especially to my bottom lashes. Love this!!

on 10/12/2010 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love this mascara. It's probably the best mascara I've come across. I find that it not only defines my lashes and adds length, but it also adds volume. The only thing I might add is that I get the besst results when I add several coats.

on 10/1/2010 3:37:00 AM

Overall not to impressed with this mascara as it provided minimal length, volume, and curl as I personally prefer a little more oomph to my lashes. I did notice that my lashes felt a little dry and brittle, which lead to some flaking throughout the day. I still think that either CGs Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and Professional Mascara are exceptionally better mascaras from this company. Plus both are less expensive options to Lash Exact.

on 9/28/2010 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

i don't really like it. it gives me spider lashes no matter what i do. i only use it when i'm like running to the store and want something on my eyes because it's natural, but it does flake and doesn't last very long. worst covergirl mascara by far. i've tried all the others and loved them!

In my humble opinion, this is the best drugstore brand mascara. It separates the lashes beautifully, adds volume and length. It doesn't give me clumps or spikey lashes.

on 9/6/2010 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this yesterday and tried it out this morning and I liked it a lot, but not as much as I would have hoped. It made my lashes long, but not super long. I guess my expectations were too high. It was definitely clump-free though, and the definition was simply beautiful. Also, it made me look like I had more eyelashes; maybe it just defined them enough that some of them came out from hiding? That's silly, but I was very happy with that unexpected effect. I can't decide if I will buy this again. It was definitely a good buy when it comes to an everyday mascara.

on 8/17/2010 7:12:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

nice mascara and comes on clean with no clumps.

Popular Mascaras