MAC Lustre in See Sheer

4.2

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my everyday lipstick! It's a very pretty coral lipstick that you can wear everyday. It has better staying power than my other Lustre lipsticks. I'm also glad that it isn't a limited edition lipstick because I plan on purchasing it again. =)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So gorgeous! It's a corally colour, not red on my lips. It's subtle yet enough to brighten up the entire face. It's the colour I have been looking for!
Great for everyday colour pop.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My new favourite lippy this summer! For a devoted plum fan this pinky peach - or peachy pick, however you want to look at it, it's hard to tell! - is amazing on my naturally pinky pigmented lips.

The MAC website describes it as a "pinked grapefruit" kind of colour. I would agree with some MUAers who called it a muted coral.

I've been wearing it during the day (usually to my classes) because it gives just a nice pop of colour without looking made up. It looks great on an overall made-up face, but I've been finding I like to wear it with nothing other than a peachy blush for a soft, natural, summery look.

It doesn't have the longest staying power because it is quite creamy (hence, quite moisturizing!), but I really don't mind reapplying thorughout the day if I need to. Has the signature MAC vanilla scent to it.

I hope they don't discontinue it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am not a big fan of corals on my lips but this is the perfect muted coral. Because MAC releases so may collections in a year, the permanent line often gets left in the shadows. This is a Lustre (one of my favorite formulas) so it is nice and creamy and moisturizing. This is what I wanted Jazzed or Ever Hip to look like (those were too orangey-pink) because it doesn't make me look orange. It is the perfect blend of a deep coral with reddish undertones.

Love See Sheer! Great spring/summer lipstick! I'd probably also wear this in the winter. It's a sheer coral colored lipstick and looks fairly natural on my pink-berry pigmented lips. This color is what I expected Viva Glam Cyndi to look like on me. The perfect coral lip color for me! I just wish it would last longer... Applies very smoothly! It is also somewhat MLBB.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Very pretty color. I'm a NC50 in the center of the face, and NW45 on the perimeter of my face, for reference. I love this color. It's a corally-orange color. I do two looks with this color. The first: cork liner, see sheer lipstick, love nectar lipglass/lustreglass.
second look: studiofinish concealer (the one in the tube), see sheer lipstick, siss lipstick.

Works as a subtle, coral color on my very pink, pigmented lips. It's not too bright but does add a nice orangey pop of color. The lustre formula isn't too drying. Had a good three hours of wear. Pretty pleased with the product, in general.

LOVE this color. Had purchased a more coral color, but returned because I thought it made me look like a clown, traded in for See Sheer and glad I did. I'm would be classified as a "ginger", dark blond hair, freckles, and burns very easy. This color works great with my coloring, but do use a lip liner in nude or clear, it makes all the difference with the lipstick, and in my opinion you get much more defined lips.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Love the color, the only thing is, i don't know why it comes out pink on me. I initially thought this is a coral lipstick but i guess not. but it's still pretty though,

Recommended for Medium Skin