April 18, 2014 | 1790 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great blush! works well on most skintones. ususally I reach for cool toned colors (my fav is iced lotus) but this gives me a great from-the-beach glow! Looks very shimmery and bright in the pan, but most of the shimmer kinda disappears when you put it on, so it looks pretty and natural. works even on my super light skin (NC 20), and I think it would look great on darker skin too. definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mycupoftea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush, it's the perfect peachy-pink color on my pale skin and on my tan skin during the summer as well. It makes me glow. What more can you want out of a blush?

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by darcy123

I would have never bought this blush had it not been for the rav MUA reviews. In the pan, looks like something a clown might use but once applied, it can be rather natural looking and pretty. I use this in the summer when my skin a bit more tanned; in the winter, it's a little too bright for my pale skin. I use a large blush brush (not the one included in the pan) for a lighter, more natural application. There is a lot of product in the pan for the price and I would probably repurchase this if I ever run out.

UPDATE: Just a little more shimmer than I want in a day-to-day blush. My skin is oily, so I don't want anything to enhance the shine. A pretty shade, but I want something a little more understated for every day, hence downgrade to 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ShesCrazy

I absolutely love this blush! It works for me year round, especially even with a tan. And it comes with a cute little brush. I've never had skin reactions to this...it doesn't make my face dry or break out.

The colors are a blend of pink, coral, and orange..I would say more pink. It's really adds the perfect color to define my cheeks and gives me a tinted, smitten little glow. I wear it all the time!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ameshi

I've received many compliments about my natural, glowing complexion when I wear this blush. When I tell them it's the blush, people are astonished because it's not obvious at all. The small brush that comes with it is decent quality and very handy when I don't have the time to apply all of my makeup at home before work. The application is not as perfect and professional as a bigger blush brush, but the end result is not far from it.

The blush is buildable - you can have it dramatic or subtle. I have fair skin so I'm always careful to apply just the right amount to prevent the clown look - always remember to tap your brush. This is a very handy blush with a great finish - I thoroughly recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Joke

I bought this, because I was looking for a pinkish blush and had great experience with Clinique blushes (love Aglow). However this one doesn't blow me away. The color is too flat IMO, not pigmented enough and doesn't last long on me. The little brush is to be tossed away immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by 411

This is the perfect peachy pink blush for me. Gives me a nice glow and stays all day. I use MAC's 187brush for a lighter application.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by clairehair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice color and thankfully not too pigmented for the Caspers amongst us. It blends well and has a good staying power and I know that every expert tells you to immediately throw away the little brushes you get with these compacts and instead spend a fortune on a round fat brush that sheds like anyother in the end what ever you spend, but this little brush works really well, its white so if it does shed it doesn't show and its soft and of a good quality and I really like it, but I only use a tiny amount of blush anyway now as I am moving away from the just sat face up in the sun for 10 hours look I favoured when I was young enough to get away with it and instead have embraced my pale skin convincing myself if its good enough for Nicole Kidman then its good enough for me and congratulating myself that my sunseeking fellow late thirtysomethings have twice as many wrinkles as me!. Its not amazing or foolproof, as I truly beleive a blusher like that has not yet been invented but its as good as any with an edge as regards the pleasing shade. I am happy with it as a reliable coral blush and would probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Emleepinky

This is a nice blush but not as fantastic as many of the other reveiws led me to believe before I bought it! It is essentially a nice colour on, quite close to the natural colour I blush, maybe a little too pink, but its soooo easy to over apply this. When I go out in the evenings I like to take blush out with me because reapplying powder over my makeup can dull the blush so it stops showing. Unfortunately whenever I have taken this blush out with me I have ended up looking like a garden gnome or something by the end of the night after reapplying everytime I re-powder. Now this is partly my own fault because as I get drunker during the course of a night out I tend to reapply with a very heavy hand but because of this I need drunk-proof makeup and sadly this is not it. I think I would be happy to buy clinique blush again but next time I will go for the lighter peach shade as it is more natural looking and therefore easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by scobus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do like this blush, though I was afraid of its warmth in the store. I thought it might be a bit too peachey but it actually is a peach I can wear w/o looking orange. Highly recommend for those with a cool complexion who want to mix it up with a peach blush.