November 28, 2014 | 1450 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2011 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by aimage

I love how it looks, natural and a slight red tint to the lips but it doesn't last long at all...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven94

Hey beauties! So a part of my ob is doing makeup for prom and whatnot. This is my go-to blush for girls who want a long lasting and lit-from-within glow! The red color looks scary but when blended it looks as if someone just whispered sweet nothings in your ear. Beautiful! I recommend using a fluffy foundation brush or a blush brush to apply it because it really is a bit difficult to apply just by dabbing fingers as it dries quickly. Pretty pricey but lasts a long time! My only real complaint about this lovely product is the packaging. The nail polish- like packaging does not make for the easiest application. By the time you get the amount of product that you want on your cheeks you have to worry about getting the brush back in the tube and in that short time of fussing with it the product could dry beyond blendability or drip as it is a liquid. I suggest they change the packaging into a roller ball stick like a perfume sample! No fuss application! All in all love it and would buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Plus points- on pale skin gives a natural flushed appearance, smells nice.
Sadly the applicator is cheap, product hard to blend, has to be blended or rather scoured immediately so it is not patchy and broke me out. It was definitely the Benetint that caused the spots on my cheeks as stopped usage and skin cleared, tried it again and three days later more spots. I rarely get spots on my cheeks. Expensive for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got a sample. Not delighted with this in the slightest. Yes, it looks more natural than lipstick/gloss - so what? Tried it with only a bit of concealer, as well as with full makeup, in both cases the final effect was the same: as if I were a 5y old who ate a red lollipop.

I wouldn't consider buying this even if cost 1/10 of the price (which is ridiculous by the way).

Surprisingly, my husband LOVED this (on me, not himself ;) )

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looks like a real cherry flush on my cool toned skin. Doesn't smudge my nars radiant creamy compact foundation or other liquid foundations. When I'm tan, I need two or three layers. This stain doesn't last throughout the day on my lips, but does last on the cheeks, and looks completely natural. A great option for those "no makeup" days, when only a little color is necessary.

Women who had trouble getting this to show up on cheeks could use Illamasqua's cream blush in Brazen. I bought them both at the same time and Brazen is a tad darker and less cool.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this at Sephora via my beauty insider card. It's nice, though I would NEVER use this as a cheek stain. It's far too red and streaky, but it's a perfectly-natural looking lip stain, and applies beautifully in that regard. It's not exceptional enough for me to repurchase however, but I will use up the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

A nice pop of colour. I find I need to be careful how much I put on as tends to be quite red on me. I have naturally red cheeks so can over emphasise them. But looks gorgeous in winter and if you are a bit pale ( I'm anaemic at the min) it works a treat. Great for lips if you are afraid of using red lipstick this is nice stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

Really enjoy it as a blush! It stays for a long time, is quick and easy to blend, has a pleasant fragrance. Best of all, it gives me the most natural flush of colour.
I don't use it for a lip colour just because I prefer not to paint it on my lips after dabbing it on my cheeks after powder for hygiene, plus if I want a natural lip colour, I just use lip balm since my lips are quite pigmented. It is quite expensive since it is Benefit but I do think it's worth repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hello again, forgotten HG blush. I had originally purchased this over five years ago...then I must have lost it. I didn't remember much about it (probably because I own hundreds of blushes) but I was at Sephora and this was one of the points bonuses, so I tried it again today. I had forgotten what a perfect flush this gives me! It should be noted that I am a very warm-toned but pale girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Pink blushes normally don't look right on me, and I always end up adding bronzer for some warmth. This looked amazing. This gave me a pinched, lit-from-within look and looked like a natural flush. Sometimes i think powder blushes look a bit fake (especially the pinks) and I love the creaminess of creme blushes, but they always fade. This is perfect. I didn't have any staining problems on my fingertips after blending (I just washed my hands in hot water afterwards) and I just used the small brush to dab a bit on my cheeks and blend immediately. I ended up adding more to the apples after the first time, and it blended very well. I used this over a liquid foundation I had on and didn't notice any blending issues. This is simply perfect, and worth the price. I would love to try a peach version of this blush. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by PinkIcing1

It looks pretty and natural and smells really nice too.Very long lasting. I don't like having to use my fingers to rub it in though; application of powder blushes with a brush is easier.