October 25, 2014 | 830 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looks like a real cherry flush on my cool toned skin. Doesn't smudge my nars radiant creamy compact foundation or other liquid foundations. When I'm tan, I need two or three layers. This stain doesn't last throughout the day on my lips, but does last on the cheeks, and looks completely natural. A great option for those "no makeup" days, when only a little color is necessary.

Women who had trouble getting this to show up on cheeks could use Illamasqua's cream blush in Brazen. I bought them both at the same time and Brazen is a tad darker and less cool.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this at Sephora via my beauty insider card. It's nice, though I would NEVER use this as a cheek stain. It's far too red and streaky, but it's a perfectly-natural looking lip stain, and applies beautifully in that regard. It's not exceptional enough for me to repurchase however, but I will use up the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

A nice pop of colour. I find I need to be careful how much I put on as tends to be quite red on me. I have naturally red cheeks so can over emphasise them. But looks gorgeous in winter and if you are a bit pale ( I'm anaemic at the min) it works a treat. Great for lips if you are afraid of using red lipstick this is nice stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

Really enjoy it as a blush! It stays for a long time, is quick and easy to blend, has a pleasant fragrance. Best of all, it gives me the most natural flush of colour.
I don't use it for a lip colour just because I prefer not to paint it on my lips after dabbing it on my cheeks after powder for hygiene, plus if I want a natural lip colour, I just use lip balm since my lips are quite pigmented. It is quite expensive since it is Benefit but I do think it's worth repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hello again, forgotten HG blush. I had originally purchased this over five years ago...then I must have lost it. I didn't remember much about it (probably because I own hundreds of blushes) but I was at Sephora and this was one of the points bonuses, so I tried it again today. I had forgotten what a perfect flush this gives me! It should be noted that I am a very warm-toned but pale girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Pink blushes normally don't look right on me, and I always end up adding bronzer for some warmth. This looked amazing. This gave me a pinched, lit-from-within look and looked like a natural flush. Sometimes i think powder blushes look a bit fake (especially the pinks) and I love the creaminess of creme blushes, but they always fade. This is perfect. I didn't have any staining problems on my fingertips after blending (I just washed my hands in hot water afterwards) and I just used the small brush to dab a bit on my cheeks and blend immediately. I ended up adding more to the apples after the first time, and it blended very well. I used this over a liquid foundation I had on and didn't notice any blending issues. This is simply perfect, and worth the price. I would love to try a peach version of this blush. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by PinkIcing1

It looks pretty and natural and smells really nice too.Very long lasting. I don't like having to use my fingers to rub it in though; application of powder blushes with a brush is easier.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Kakibot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I guess the novelty aspect of this product was what lead me to buying it despite the price tag, and I guess that there were times that I had 'fun' with it. But now that I think about it after owning one bottle for maybe... 4, 5 years (?) I think I could happily live without ever owning or using one.

It's too messy to use - you will end up with pink fingers in the best scenario, worst one is pink floorboards. Used on lips it dries them out way too much.

But to be fair, the effect it has used on cheeks is actually quite nice - just not something I couldn't get from a different blush in the right shade. And the smell is beautiful, too - at least if you don't hate the smell of roses.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for about 6 months and have only used it on a few different occasions. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I find it nearly impossible to use correctly unless I have a completely bare face, with any sort of facial makeup I find the product does not blend and leaves me with a awkward clown like stain.

The packaging itself I did not find the nail polish brush like applicator useful. I end up taking the product and putting it on my fingers to blend in.

This product would be a great for hitting the beach but not much else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by fathiah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Lip stain is my most favorite makeup product ever. It creates the most natural finish in seconds. I got this along with the fake it kit, so I don't really know the exact price but it's more expensive than other brand I got. I also have the Chacha tint but I always grab this for daily use as a lip stain. I love how the consistency is watery, and the color is buildable! For cheek, I prefer Chacha because I think it suits tan skin better.

The packaging doesn't bother me and I think it's cute and I have no problem with it! Except that the writings are all gone and there's only pink circle in the bottle. I also love how it is see through, it makes saving the product easier. I don't know if I would buy this again because of the price and I don't have local sephora, but if I get the chance I would because it's really good. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I freaking love a cheek stain. I am a dewy foundation girl so I don't like powder blush. Cream blush is good but lacks the staying power of a stain. Which reminds me... don't waste time getting this where you want it because it is literally a stain.

I started with Posie Tint, which I do prefer, and then I got this in one of my subscription boxes. I feel like it will last me the rest of my life, you do not need a lot. It has a fragrance, rose, I believe, but it isn't bad.

If you like a cheek stain you can't go wrong here. Although I do feel Benefit is the most hit or miss cosmetic company out there all of their tints are a hit in my opinion.