December 18, 2014 | 1613 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2015 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by samalmeria

I find that this product doesn't last for very long on your lips, but on your cheeks it lasts quite a while. I bought Benetint mainly for a lip stain but the span of it being showable on my lips wasn't what I was hoping for. The packaging is very adorable and I didn't have trouble applying it on my lips. If you want a natural color on your lips this would be the lip stain to go, but if not just stick to your good ol' lipstick/gloss (:

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by tessamen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this stuff! It gives a natural flush of color to my pale skin. I do 3 dots horizontally along my cheeks then blend up. I also use it on my lips to either punch them up alone or as a base for other redder lipsticks. I like the consistency and smell. Haven't found blending it to be a problem as others had.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by shi1

I got this from Sephora as a 100 point reward. I can see how people don't like it, but I also see how great it can be!

Pros:
-lovely, rosy, natural, glowing from within results
-don't need much product
-stays all day on the cheeks (it lasted through a 16.5 hour day)
-can be used on the lips for a "I just had a cherry popsicle" look
-very portable (good for emergencies when you need a bit of color)
-can be applied with just fingers

Cons:
-price (I find it a bit expensive for something that looks like red food colouring)
-the applicator makes it hard to apply seamlessly. You have to work really quickly to avoid getting a deeper stain where you applied the product initially
-doesn't last very long on the lips

Also, this is rose scented which you will either like/dislike depending on your preferences.

Tips:
1) Apply this BEFORE foundation but AFTER moisturizer. The moisturizer will help the product apply more evenly/smoothly. Before foundation truly gives you that glowing-from-within look.

2) APPLY WITH A BRUSH. I use this with a dense synthetic face brush (Sigma F84). I apply the product to my brush and then dab and smooth it onto my cheeks. I have found that this will give you much more control and much more time to spread it out.

Overall, I'm really enjoying the product with the application tips mentioned above. I love anything that can do double duty and is fuss free. I'm not sure I would buy it at full price. I'm curious to see how it compares to Becca's Beach Tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by stantonangela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely, natural glow that makes my ghostly pale skin look a LOT healthier. Blends well and makes a difference without standing out

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by aimage

I love how it looks, natural and a slight red tint to the lips but it doesn't last long at all...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven94

Hey beauties! So a part of my ob is doing makeup for prom and whatnot. This is my go-to blush for girls who want a long lasting and lit-from-within glow! The red color looks scary but when blended it looks as if someone just whispered sweet nothings in your ear. Beautiful! I recommend using a fluffy foundation brush or a blush brush to apply it because it really is a bit difficult to apply just by dabbing fingers as it dries quickly. Pretty pricey but lasts a long time! My only real complaint about this lovely product is the packaging. The nail polish- like packaging does not make for the easiest application. By the time you get the amount of product that you want on your cheeks you have to worry about getting the brush back in the tube and in that short time of fussing with it the product could dry beyond blendability or drip as it is a liquid. I suggest they change the packaging into a roller ball stick like a perfume sample! No fuss application! All in all love it and would buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Plus points- on pale skin gives a natural flushed appearance, smells nice.
Sadly the applicator is cheap, product hard to blend, has to be blended or rather scoured immediately so it is not patchy and broke me out. It was definitely the Benetint that caused the spots on my cheeks as stopped usage and skin cleared, tried it again and three days later more spots. I rarely get spots on my cheeks. Expensive for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got a sample. Not delighted with this in the slightest. Yes, it looks more natural than lipstick/gloss - so what? Tried it with only a bit of concealer, as well as with full makeup, in both cases the final effect was the same: as if I were a 5y old who ate a red lollipop.

I wouldn't consider buying this even if cost 1/10 of the price (which is ridiculous by the way).

Surprisingly, my husband LOVED this (on me, not himself ;) )

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looks like a real cherry flush on my cool toned skin. Doesn't smudge my nars radiant creamy compact foundation or other liquid foundations. When I'm tan, I need two or three layers. This stain doesn't last throughout the day on my lips, but does last on the cheeks, and looks completely natural. A great option for those "no makeup" days, when only a little color is necessary.

Women who had trouble getting this to show up on cheeks could use Illamasqua's cream blush in Brazen. I bought them both at the same time and Brazen is a tad darker and less cool.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this at Sephora via my beauty insider card. It's nice, though I would NEVER use this as a cheek stain. It's far too red and streaky, but it's a perfectly-natural looking lip stain, and applies beautifully in that regard. It's not exceptional enough for me to repurchase however, but I will use up the sample.