February 28, 2015 | 1199 users online

Top/Base Coats - Orly - Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by amazinghollisterchic123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product for $3-4 dollars at a discount salon store. So, it was a pretty food deal. I did a hungaer games nail design using this base coat 4 days ago, and my nails still look fresh and new! I LOVE IT! I WILL buy this again! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by scarymonster742

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this because so many people seem to love it! I guess its a body chemistry thing, but it did not work for me at all. My polish peeled off in sheets every time I used it. And it stained my nails an orangey color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I saw this recommended online on some beauty site and thought it would be a great base coat. I tried it many times and didn't find that it performed well. It feels like it never really dries, doesn't make your polish last longer, and it's over-priced. I had my polish start to peel the very next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I didn't realize it, but I wasn't REALLY using this stuff to its full potential until I tried the bonder "sandwich" (or the sticky sandwich- if you Google either, lots of results come up). Let me just say that the lasting power of a manicure using this technique is fantastic! I have had manicures last for 8-10 days, easily, with only minor tip wear. I've been using this technique steadily with every manicure now for months, as I only change my polish once a week. I definitely recommend this product and the sandwich technique. Try it- I think you'll be impressed!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

BEST BASE COAT EVER. It's my new HG. I'm one of those people who can't keep nail polish on their fingers for more than a day, and this really helps! My polish lasts for a week now! It dries quickly and is super smooth, and really does grip the polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AmandaNoelle82

Best base coat I've used, hands down. My nail polish doesn't chip for days, nor does it allow certain reds to stain my fingernails despite using a base coat. This really grips the polish and gives you a smooth base to work from. I don't need a ridge filler, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by LadyCleopatra

I was very impressed with this product! I have tried so many different nail products that claim to keep polish from chipping or wearing, but this stuff REALLY works! I was so happy! I was wearing acrylic nails for a while because I can never keep nail polish on without chipping for more than a day it seems like, but i got tired of the acrylic nails and took them off. Like I said nail polish on my natural nails never stays on for long so it was hardly worth it to paint my nails. I tried the Orly rubberized formula as a base coat and then applied the nail polish and the polish stayed on without chipping at all for about 4-5 days! I even went bowling and the polish didnt chip. this stuff is HG! will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by joeywin

I can not believe this product works! I was doubtful, but it really does. I am one of those people who can not wear polish for more than a day without it chipping, the manicure with this stuff as the base, is on day four without any chips! For me, that's nothing short of impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by AsianDiva123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best base coat I've used. It makes my hairs shinny even after I remove the nail polish. The polish goes on very nicely and doesn't chip until days. I'm going to try Orly other nail products!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ainslieann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I usually have polish chip off within the first day or two of painting my nails but I can get about a week of wear with this product. I put a coat on each nail and allowed fifteen minutes to pass before I put on polish. I then used OPI nail polish, so I am not sure if that aids in the no chipping? I have yet to use this product with an inexpensive polish, so I don't know if it would hold up as well in that case. I used one coat of Bonder, two coats of polish, and topped off with Orly's Won't Chip topcoat. I allow fifteen minutes of dy time between each coat, and I really think that is key to helping your manicure last.