December 21, 2014 | 1941 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by snactres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I think it's more versatile than orgasm; it doesn't have that annoying sparkle and it works better on my Asian tanned skin with olive undertones. This is a coral-ish color that is buildable; it blends very well. I usually don't look good with coral lipsticks, but this looks great on me and I think will work well on most people. I've only had to buy two over the last 8-ish years; I bought the second one because it got smashed while the compact was open.

The packaging is great, as Nars products are. It's a sleek little black compact with a mirror.

I would definitately recommend this color blush, the finish is amazing and the value worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mscosmeticfanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

beautiful beautiful rosy pink!!! that prettiest blush and i love the matte finish. it's a buidable color so i'm able to work with the color according to how much i want. would highly recommend this blush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jujubot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like others, I was drawn to this particular NARS blush because it did not have the shimmer/sparkle like the other blushes. This is a beautiful color, highly pigmented, and very good quality. Very little is needed to achieve a natural pop of color on your cheeks, so I expect that this will last me a long time. I love this blush and find myself using this one a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice peachy pink with NO GLITTER (something that I usually HATE about nars products, looking like a glitter ball). it is a warm nice peachy pink that goes oK with my PPP complexion. However, ut can llook slightly ruddy, so it is not on my topp list. Lasts all day, easy to apply and no fuss. I prefer Dolce & Gabbana.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this blush is matte. I wear it when I don't feel like wearing a shimmery out-there kind of blush. The color is so pretty, it's like a peachy-pink and I've read some reviews describing it as a coral. The blush is pigmented and very easy to blend. This was my first NARS blush so it holds a special place in my heart. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will definitely repurchase this again, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get through all of it! I LOVE this for the summer months when I'm a bit more tan at an NC30. I used it almost every day last summer... when I wasn't using this I used NARS Deep Throat which I love as well for the summer. I still use it during the winter/spring months, but I do find that if I don't use the lightest of hands, it turns out to be a bit shocking and too red for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by bubblewarped

In the pan, Amour is a gorgeous silky peachy-pink. On my skin (yellow-toned NC20) it's a pinky-coral with rusty undertones; beautiful and natural-looking and great for my coloring. I find it's best to use over a more subdued blush; just a quick "pop" of color. It sets off my skin and pulls my makeup together really nicely. It is definitely on the pricey side (as all Nars products are) but I've had mine for months and it looks barely used. It's so pigmented and finely ground/pressed that it'll last forever -- you don't need to use much and a light hand is best. I like to use a skunk brush for even, "glowy" application. I just love this blush and it's one of my daily staples.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

Amour is described as a peachy/pink. On my skin is more of a coral. I apply this blush with the SK Highlighting brush because it gives me the most natural application for this kind of blush. This is a matte color, which a prefer specially during the summer. The color looks intense, however when I apply it, I get the most natural "flush" of color. very pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeoouusss!! Lovely blush, first I thought it was too dark for my medium skin tone but if applied with a light hand this gives a beautiful peachy natural look that lasts all day. It looks soo good and healthy I can't stop looking at myself lol. I bought this purely because it was one of the only ones without sparkle in it. I'm loving it, the difference between this and a cheaper quality blush is obvious it was well worth the price! Now I can't wait to try the other non sparkly colours such as gilda! Btw this plus Albatross highlighting powder = wow. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by redkit09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried the popular Orgasm but I thought that it was too subtle on my skin (I have light/medium complexion and I am NC20) and I absolutely didn't like the shimmer it had. I don't like sparkles on my face while i am at work. This is just my preference--I can imagine Orgasm looking lovely on others especially in the summer. I wanted something a little more visible on my skin than Amour, and matte--without all the shimmer--and Amour is exactly what I wanted. It is matte--no shimmer--and it is till peachy as Orgasm. It goes on very smooth and easy.

I have been extremely happy with Amour. It can be intense if not applied correctly. You should apply it very light handedly, otherwise you will look like a clown. It is very highly pigmented. I suggest that you tap off the excess before you use it. Nars blushes don't come with a brush. I have my own angled blush brush (I bought the angled essence of beauty from cvs, which is an excellent blush brush and does the trick perfectly). When applied correctly, amour gives me an amazing, matte, natural looking complexion. I have used it on top of Bare escentuals, HD Make up Forever, YSL liquid foundation and it works great with all--powder or liquid. It is also amazing when paired with Benefit Hoola Bronzer. It is also beautiful alone on top of primer. I wish there was a slightly less pigmented version of this blush and something not as subtle as Amour. But overall, good job NARS!