October 26, 2014 | 1659 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by efp182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using the shampoo, conditioner, and detangler every day for the past two months and I LOVE them. My hair has been growing significantly faster, almost two inches so far. My hair is also SO much cleaner looking. I have no buildup at all (I used to have to use dish soap to get my old shampoo out.)
Definitely not too drying, but not super moisturizing either.
I would recommend to anyone willing to give it a try. For now it is an HG product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by OriginalSunshine

Lets just say my hair managed to shed a lot so much that it clogged my drain... Hair was left brittle and I will now have to buy hair extensions :( please don't buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by angelica6989

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not like it at all. My hair got DRY, very very dry, and did not grow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Nikovaa

So I may be one of the few where this actually worked on me.

I have wavy thick frizzy hair, when I started using this my hair was around shoulder length, after finishing the bottle my hair was halfway down my back, now my hair is literally touching my butt. btw I have a long torso.

Everyone always compliments on how beautiful and long my hair is (when it's straight), my natural hair is ugly and in need of a great moisturizer which I have not yet found.

Anyway, I would use this as the first thing when I hopped in the shower. I would wash my hair with the shampoo, then wash my hair again with another shampoo (anything from Garnier to Tresame) and then use a matching conditioner as my Garnier or Tresame shampoo.

The smell is not that great, yet it doesn't bug me that much because the conditioner will mask over it. The feel of it is gross but who cares its shampoo. It does foam up great and cleans ok. Which is why I used a second shampoo just to really clean my hair. But I do not lie when I say that it made my hair grow a significant amount in just 1 1/2 months. However, when I told my friends to use it they said they went through the bottle and didn't see much of a difference.

My theory is that I have thick coarse hair...just as a horse does, this was designed for a horses main and tail anyway. So which is why this may have worked on me. All my friends that tried it have thin straight hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

JUST NO! I don't get the hype, I wished this worked for me. This drys my hair, leaving it brittle. I cannot brush my hair at all, im not a fan of the smell either. The price is not bad, you do get a whole bottle but if it doesn't work, it's useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Xxsydneyebeyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this product today and already it made my hair feel thicker, smoother,and shinier. it's just amazing! But it does show my split ends a little bit but I don't care about that, because it's during the summer and I'm just using this product to grow my hair out long it's at the end of my boobs and I want it to the end of my rib cage! So I think this product my work, so I recommend buying this product! Also I only use the shampoo and I use my own conditioner and I'm going to use this every other day and I bought this at Walmart for 3 dollars I have the smaller bottle. But I would repurchase this item.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-feels nice
-gives you a clean feeling

CONS:
-has sulfates
-expensive
-doesn't help with hair growth
-strips hair
-frizzes hair a little

I guess it could be a last resort shampoo if you needed some.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by MissDangerr

This shampoo and conditioner worked wonderfully with me. The only thing about it is that it doesn't work well moisturizing. Everyone has had this problem. I have used this shampoo most of my life. My mom bought it when I was little and we always have the conditioner on hand. My mother has several horses and she rides, but I don't. We haven't bought the shampoo until recently, but I like it. It makes my hair grow and makes it stronger, but it doesn't moisturize. I found a way to get around that. Use Moroccan Oil or jojoba oil or anything that works for you either with the conditioner or after conditioner and that covers your moisturizing. I hope this helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this shampoo because of all the hype about how this shampoo makes your hair grow faster. I felt like it DID make my hair grow faster, but at a price: my hair became soooo dry!! Eventually I stopped using it because even though my hair was growing at a faster pace it was all dry and damaged feeling. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Mikaylaikin

I used mane n tail because I was looking for a product that would boost my hair growth. My hair is very thick and length is about above my breasts. After the first time I saw a difference, my hair was very soft and shiny. But after washing my hair with it every day it started to dry my hair out really badly. I recommend using the shampoo once a week as a clarifying shampoo, and mixing the conditioner with your normal conditioner to speed up growth :)