Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Pelmetto) Fruit Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Menthol, Hexylene Glycol Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/25/2010 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did like this soap. You only need a little, lathers nicely, leaves a very fresh, mildly tingly feeling afterwards whichis nice. It's not supposed to remove makeup as far as I know, so I don't use it for that or expect it. My face does feel a little dry afterwards but I just use a little proactiv moisturizer afterwards and it's fine. I have the smaller, travel-size tube which I think I like a little more than the bigger bottle. I might even like this better than dove for my skin. I don't think I'm going to get this again...I think if you have acne flareups from stress or hormones, this does nothing to help it. Don't get me wrong, it's ok for a plain facial cleanser, but if you want clearer skin or results of any kind, this will not do it.

on 4/7/2010 4:05:00 AM

I love this product! I've used many products before this such as fresh soy face cleanser, ester lauder, lancome, nuskin, drugstore brands, dermatology, murad.... Etc. And I just never found the right one until now! This cleanser lathers very well and it has a minty feeling which makes cleaning your face so refreshing! I love the bottle and packaging. I can tell this does take away oil, I have oil combination skin with some dry spots and I breakout sometimes. This is a great product for sensitive skin as well. It's only 15.00! Not too cheap but not too expensive. I didn't buy this in a pack together with the lotion and toner. I actually don't use the toner and lotion, don't really like them. So, I just buy this cleanser :) I highly recommend this to anyone. I'm a person who's gone through so many products and tested each one one and trust me, this is a great buy.

on 3/31/2010 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I tried several cleansers but they didnít work as well as this one. I have very oily skin but I noticed with other cleansers that after a couple of uses I noticed my skin dull which is different from matt. This soap is one of the two that I like for my skin. I will definitely repurchase it. The packaging is really nice and the pomp works really well. I know this soap is for oily skin but is still really gentle on my skin.

on 3/28/2010 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Its alright, but it is very gentle. I was expecting something that would take some of the oil out of your skin, but it really just cleanses your skin. I would love this if it wasn't so gentle. I'm not going to buy this again since it didn't do much and it was pretty expensive.

on 3/21/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using Clinique products since I was 12, and at that time, I was still using the lil bars of facial soap!! When this came out, I was literally jumping for joy!! Woohoo!! Love it!! It cleans my face in the most efficient manner, and all makeup will be removed when I double-cleanse with this, and all it takes are two pea-sized squirts ^.^ All in all, I love the 3 Step program, and all of them are my HG skincare items, hehehe.

on 2/21/2010 2:50:00 AM

Very gentle cleanser. I've only used up an inch of it in 2 months. Only need a pea size (: The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't remove makeup. Makeup wipes leave behind a lot of makeup. But the clarifying lotion takes care of that. But you can't use the clarifying lotion on your eyes...the place where I put the most makeup.

on 1/11/2010 1:44:00 PM

So, I REALLY wanted to love this product. I tried the 3 step system for about a week and noticed it was breaking me out? Not with just tiny zits, but huge red bumps! I then figured maybe it could just be the toner since any toner I have ever used did not react well with my skin..and still without it my face has getting worse. I have VERY sensitive skin and this just did not work out for me :(

on 1/8/2010 1:10:00 PM

I used this product, along with the toner & moisturizer for the 3 step program, & did not care for it. I have oily skin, & this product did not reduce the oil at all. I also continued to break out while I used it. I tried it for several months, & unfortunately did not get positive results.

on 12/31/2009 10:26:00 PM

Pretty decent!

on 11/3/2009 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Whoa-did this stuff make me break out...Dont know if it is just a little too good at what it does and causes your skin to overproduce oils or what, but this turned out badly for me. I think you have to be careful when you use it with the toner. I have tried using it ~once a week and that seems okay, but I absolutely cannot use this on a daily basis. I switched back to my Kate Somerville detoxifying cleanser after this.