Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Pelmetto) Fruit Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Menthol, Hexylene Glycol Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/21/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using Clinique products since I was 12, and at that time, I was still using the lil bars of facial soap!! When this came out, I was literally jumping for joy!! Woohoo!! Love it!! It cleans my face in the most efficient manner, and all makeup will be removed when I double-cleanse with this, and all it takes are two pea-sized squirts ^.^ All in all, I love the 3 Step program, and all of them are my HG skincare items, hehehe.

on 2/21/2010 2:50:00 AM

Very gentle cleanser. I've only used up an inch of it in 2 months. Only need a pea size (: The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't remove makeup. Makeup wipes leave behind a lot of makeup. But the clarifying lotion takes care of that. But you can't use the clarifying lotion on your eyes...the place where I put the most makeup.

on 1/11/2010 1:44:00 PM

So, I REALLY wanted to love this product. I tried the 3 step system for about a week and noticed it was breaking me out? Not with just tiny zits, but huge red bumps! I then figured maybe it could just be the toner since any toner I have ever used did not react well with my skin..and still without it my face has getting worse. I have VERY sensitive skin and this just did not work out for me :(

on 1/8/2010 1:10:00 PM

I used this product, along with the toner & moisturizer for the 3 step program, & did not care for it. I have oily skin, & this product did not reduce the oil at all. I also continued to break out while I used it. I tried it for several months, & unfortunately did not get positive results.

on 12/31/2009 10:26:00 PM

Pretty decent!

on 11/3/2009 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Whoa-did this stuff make me break out...Dont know if it is just a little too good at what it does and causes your skin to overproduce oils or what, but this turned out badly for me. I think you have to be careful when you use it with the toner. I have tried using it ~once a week and that seems okay, but I absolutely cannot use this on a daily basis. I switched back to my Kate Somerville detoxifying cleanser after this.

on 11/2/2009 7:08:00 PM

I love this cleanser. It smells great, it cleans my face and it keeps me clear! I used to break out quite a bit in my twenties. I searched and searched for a cleanser that would not, make me break out, dry me out too much or leave my skin red and patchy. This cleanser does the job. I know some people are put off by the menthol/minty element, but it does not bother me at all. I follow it with the Extra Mild Clarifying Lotion (the non-alcohol one), Clinique's Clearing Moisturizer (with BP 2%) and the DDMG. Amazing. My skin has never looked so good and felt so good.

on 9/16/2009 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Tried this over the summer for a few months, bought the whole kit from Sephora.

I found it made my skin breakout rather than prevent them and I don't like the way it makes my skin feel after washing.

I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 8/31/2009 7:56:00 AM

LOVE IT!
I usually use the:
STEP 1: Mild - Normal to Dry skin (the bar of soap)
STEP 2: Clarifying Lotion 2 Skin Types 2 - Dry Combination
STEP3: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry Combination

When Summer hit my skin felt good still but I just wanted a slightly "deeper" cleanser due to sweating from being in the heat outside for a long period of time.

So I bought the Liquid Facial Soap for this skin type:
Oily - Normal to Oily skin

I use Facial Cleansing Buffs by:Face Secrets
(from Sally's Beauty Supply) with the soap!

It doesn't make me feel dry or parched. Plus my skin also feels clean and smooth. I still use the same Toner and lotion with it.

Over all I like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i like htis product better than cetaphil. it works like cetaphil but removes the make up much more effectively. it's really inexpensive considering its about 15 dollars for a product that works well for my oily skin and lasts a long time if used in proper portions.

my skin is no where near as oily, i dont get oily skin under my make up anymore. however it took about a month use of hte product before i started seeing results. skin feels super clean.