Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

3.5

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

on 6/13/2012 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow so many bad reviews! Personally i love this stuff. A lot of face washes leave my face dry, irritated, bumpy and all in all not what i want! this stuff leaves my whole face v. smooth and nice :) It also mattifys my t zone, which no other product has managed to do without drying my cheeks. all in all ive seen a massive improvement to my skin using this.

Also i know that there are a lot of bad reviews but honestly i would go out and by the sample 3 step programme(so if it doesnt work your not put out too much) Thats what i did, and although i found the toner too harsh and thought the moisturiser was just okay, i love this soap. Cliniques products really are hit and miss, but if you hit your skin will improve dramatically like mine has with this soap.. just my opinion :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Liquid Facial Soap Mild performs well as a cleanser. It cleanses without stripping my skin of moisture unlike other foaming cleansers on the market. It is a good basic cleanser to have. However, I notice that the packaging is highly defective as I had experienced faulty pumps on 2 separate occasions.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was an okay cleanser. It's just a basic liquid soap, which is kinda over priced. It did clean pretty good - I use it with my play pro-x brush and it has a nice lather to it. I change facial cleansers all the time, so I won't be repurchasing. Like I said - it was just 'okay'.

on 5/7/2012 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This seemed to be THE product to have. So I decided to buy it. The smell was vile. It was like nothingness mixed with some horrible cleaner. I can't describe the smell. But I persevered with it anyway with the hope of discovering what the big fuss was all about.

It never actually seemed to clean my skin but felt like it sat on the top until washed away with water. My face didn't feel clean after using it and it didn't foam up at all! It was drying and seemed to strip my face. Imperial leather soap on face kind of effect. I was a fool and bought the soap bar of it too but that was as equally as bad! Don't do it people!

I would never use this again even if I was given a free bottle and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either. Very rarely would I say this but save your money and buy something else!

on 4/25/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I used this cleanser twice before I had to give up on it; it caused a sharp stinging sensation and left my skin red and blotchy. I thought the first time might have been a fluke, so I gave it one more try but got the same reaction. While this cleanser might be better suited and work well with other skin types, it's definitely not gentle enough for my dry skin.

on 4/23/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I received this as a freebie from the Clinique counter with a purchase. It was easy to use and doesn't have a strong smell. I used it on my sensitive skin and it made my skin dry and sore.

So I don't waste the product, I just use this on my forehead and chin, as they are not so sensitive.

on 3/28/2012 11:06:00 AM

I used Clinique's cleaning bars for years, but I really prefer a liquid, so I'd moved away from this line for a while because they didn't have one at the time.

Recently, someone gave me a sample of the Liquid Facial Soap and I fell in love again. Even though I have combination/oily skin, I feel like this does a great job of taking off the oil and leaving my skin clean, but not stripped.

I also love the packaging. One pump of this soap is the perfect amount for my whole face and fills up the center well of my Clarisonic exactly.

on 3/3/2012 1:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Not a fan. Does not clean well. Clinique skin care has never worked well for me in any case.

on 2/28/2012 1:38:00 PM

This had to be the worst cleanser i had ever came across with in my life! I have been using Shiseido foam cleanser for almost two years and worked fantastically, but i simply couldn't be using the same cleanser every single day because my skin would get too used to one product. So i came across this cleanser, at first i used this cleanser for 5 days and gave me great results and properly cleaned my face and i mean squeaky clean! but after a week of using this cleanser disaster struck, i broke out like no tomorrow, it had dried my oily/combo skin out completely and now i came crawling back to my Shiseido cleanser! thank god the cinique SA was kind enough to give me a refund... everyone has different skin, it doesn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for everyone else :p

on 2/5/2012 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I can't believe how pricey liquid soap can be. I mean it's just a regular cleanser, almost like a fancy Cetaphil cleanser that foams up a bit more. I don't think it's worth the buck because you can get waaaay better cleansers that do more than just clean your face. This one doesn't even have any vitamins and it isn't even hydrating.