April 17, 2014 | 1724 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by isoblah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Doesn't help much with the redness. And I could not stand the lotion's fragrance on my face. Too perfumey!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by xxellzox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did not help me at all. The first couple times I used it, it burned when I put it on my skin. After awhile my skin got used to it, the effects were worse. I have combination skin and this made my skin REALLY oily and yet still dry and flaky in parts. I wouldn't recommend getting this if you have trouble with oil or really dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by morganasd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I though this would be great for my dry sensitive skin, but noooo! I used it before bed and by morning it actually dried my skin out more and my face was red itchy and irritated.....???? Isnt this supposed to be the point of the product? It happens everytime i try to use this:(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by hlkpink96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This lotion is very thick and kind of greasy... normally, I wouldn't use it as my daily moisturizer. I actually bought it because i got really sunburned on my face and needed something that would be soothing and extremely moisturizing. It worked!!! If you have very oily skin, I wouldn't reccommend for daily use. But it's awesome for traumatized skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kurleeedna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination, acne-prone skin as well as seborrheic dermatitis. (It gets oily on hot, summer days.) Despite all these skin issues, I have been able to use this product (almost since it came out) without any problems. It goes on light and creamy. It keeps the redness away. It doesn't make me break out. It doesn't irritate my eyes. I can put my mineral make-up on afterwards. All in all, my skin seems to like it. My only issue with it is all the parabens (and other chemicals that I have no idea what they are). So... I'm on the hunt for something just as effective, but more natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ellie4526

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this product. For some reason I really wanna like Aveeno. I guess they have good marketing b/c as bad as this stuff was, I still considered buying it again when I saw it in the store recently. The packaging is so appealing and makes you think it's a natural, and soothing product. IT'S NOT. I have acne prone, combination skin. I usually respond well to moisturizers that are oil free, and I tried this one hoping that it would help diminish my acne scars but it gave me horrible breakouts after just a couple of days. It's awful under make-up and without makeup makes you look SUPER-CRAZY shiny. The only plus and the reason I gave it a 2, was that it helped ease the redness from the breakouts (the breakouts it GAVE ME). I guess, it would be good for people with rosacea (who aren't acne prone) b/c it does actually "calm" in the sense that it reduces redness. Oh, and if it gets close to your eyes it stings like hell FOREVER. You basically have to take a shower to relieve the stinging.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jabritao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this product for years on my dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. I think that it helped calm my mild subtype 1 rosacea and did not cause subtype 2 breakouts. I had more blackheads than I have with my current routine, but fewer than with nearly all other lotions. I stopped using this product when I decided to switch to products rated 2 or less on the Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic Database. This product is rated 6. My skin feels much better since the switch.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jasminecess

I have dry skin and I am prone to acne, I have less than a mild case of acne. I get more break outs around my period time but otherwise I think my skin is just fine. I have medium skin tone, not too tanned and not light at all. I get irritated which causes me to get red and I really hate that especially since I have a medium tone, and this product works over 2 weeks to clearing up your redness. Doctors even recommend it if you complain about your skin to them ( dermatologists ) with it is also SPF I been using it over 2 years, it is beyond perfect, it keeps your skin the same tone it is and always will be no lightening if anything it would help moisturize and even bring a darker glow to your skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Do not think of getting this anywhere near your eye area. If the smallest amount gets into your eye, it will sting and hurt like mad. No amount of watering or tearing of your eye will help, you'll have to completely rinse your eye out with water and reapply your eye makeup. I now only use this on my arms and chest just so it doesn't go to waster. Afterward, I thoroughly wash my hands just to assure that no amount gets on my face. It's that irritating to the eyes! I'm not the only one either; take a look at the other negative posts.

You think it won't get in your eyes, but throughout the day you don't realize that you sweat and a small amount could get in your eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by missdubois

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the most sensitive skin on the face of the earth. Not only that, but i also have acne-prone skin. I break out very easily, especially on my cheeks and chin. Ever since i started using this moisturizer though, i haven't gotten a zit since. I've been using it for about three weeks now. It really surprised me because after all of the acne cleansers and peels and yada yada yada that i've used since seventh grade, who knew a good calming moisturizer like this was all i needed. I love this product. It smells amazing too. If i had three thumbs they'd all go up right now. Two isn't enough