September 2, 2014 | 2019 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved this product as a free sample. I was hesitant to try it because of the low ratings, but im so glad that i did. for ref, i have sensitive, acne prone skin. This made my skin feel so smooth and soft. I didnt get any breakouts at all. the smell is a bit odd though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good. Not spectacular, but I'm rating it a 4 because most lotions burn my sensitive skin, and this does not. It moisturizes pretty well, doesn't irritate, and doesn't make me break out. Also, my mineral makeup goes on smoothly after using it. I don't like the way that any lotions with spf feel on my skin, but I've given up trying to find anything that's oil-free, for sensitive skin, and doesn't have an spf. Overall, it's a good product, and I will continue to use it for day-time moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by shoegal831

Dear ladies and gentlemen with combination to oily skin,
Please do not buy products that are made for those with dry skin or rosacea. It will make your skin look and feel greasier and oilier than it already is. Then you will be upset and write negative comments about a product that wasn't made for you.

I have combination skin but I bought this product because my topical acne creams dried my skin out until it started to flake. This product saved my skin and I loved it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by alan4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is very thick and greasy made my skin even more oily and does not help with soothing my redness it actually clogged some of my pores

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by isoblah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Doesn't help much with the redness. And I could not stand the lotion's fragrance on my face. Too perfumey!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by xxellzox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did not help me at all. The first couple times I used it, it burned when I put it on my skin. After awhile my skin got used to it, the effects were worse. I have combination skin and this made my skin REALLY oily and yet still dry and flaky in parts. I wouldn't recommend getting this if you have trouble with oil or really dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by morganasd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I though this would be great for my dry sensitive skin, but noooo! I used it before bed and by morning it actually dried my skin out more and my face was red itchy and irritated.....???? Isnt this supposed to be the point of the product? It happens everytime i try to use this:(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by hlkpink96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This lotion is very thick and kind of greasy... normally, I wouldn't use it as my daily moisturizer. I actually bought it because i got really sunburned on my face and needed something that would be soothing and extremely moisturizing. It worked!!! If you have very oily skin, I wouldn't reccommend for daily use. But it's awesome for traumatized skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kurleeedna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination, acne-prone skin as well as seborrheic dermatitis. (It gets oily on hot, summer days.) Despite all these skin issues, I have been able to use this product (almost since it came out) without any problems. It goes on light and creamy. It keeps the redness away. It doesn't make me break out. It doesn't irritate my eyes. I can put my mineral make-up on afterwards. All in all, my skin seems to like it. My only issue with it is all the parabens (and other chemicals that I have no idea what they are). So... I'm on the hunt for something just as effective, but more natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ellie4526

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this product. For some reason I really wanna like Aveeno. I guess they have good marketing b/c as bad as this stuff was, I still considered buying it again when I saw it in the store recently. The packaging is so appealing and makes you think it's a natural, and soothing product. IT'S NOT. I have acne prone, combination skin. I usually respond well to moisturizers that are oil free, and I tried this one hoping that it would help diminish my acne scars but it gave me horrible breakouts after just a couple of days. It's awful under make-up and without makeup makes you look SUPER-CRAZY shiny. The only plus and the reason I gave it a 2, was that it helped ease the redness from the breakouts (the breakouts it GAVE ME). I guess, it would be good for people with rosacea (who aren't acne prone) b/c it does actually "calm" in the sense that it reduces redness. Oh, and if it gets close to your eyes it stings like hell FOREVER. You basically have to take a shower to relieve the stinging.