April 20, 2014 | 1613 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Burts Bees Lip Shimmers

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

generic packaging, but product is nice. reminds me of the herbal ones from the local co-op as a child. Hippie like item, has a nice moisturizing sheen and color is nice in watermelon. Tried other colors that were darker and they left an uneven shading.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Paulabt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price these are great for your lips. They are easy to apply; as easy as chapstick and you don't have to worry about being as accurate as you have to be with lipstick. These are great for a little colour for a casual look during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all, the watermelon colour is amazing on fair skin! It also feels as if it brightens your teeth colour. This also moisturizes and feels SO good on your lips! Loving the cool feeling when you put it on, I'm now addicted to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by VegasStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these because they are moisturizing, natural and give a hint of color (I don't usually wear a bright lipstick).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

great colors and very moisturizing and long lasting BUT i cant stand the menthol tingling feeling and super strong peppermint smell and taste. if you dont mind that then i reccomend these. burts bees is a cruelty free company.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After a flop with the Radiance version I picked this up in Nutmeg, which is much better on me. The shade is a smidge darker than my natural lips, so it really just gives me a little bit of tint and shimmer. It's nice for days when I don't really feel like lipstick (or even makeup), and I enjoy the minty tingle when you put it on... which is unfortunately pretty often as it doesn't seem to last very long. I find it sometimes leave my lips a bit dry-feeling after it's worn off as well. Overall I really like it though. If you find the right shade for your lips, it can definitely be a MLBB type product... but only if you find that right shade!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The GOOD thing about this product is that it is more natural than others and it is very moisturizing and I believe it had a slight plumping effect which I like. BUT the reason that it got one lippie is for the overtaking, sickeningly minty taste and smell. It gave me a headache the SECOND I put it on. If you like STRONG mint, then this will be awesome for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sazzygurl

I purchased "watermelon" a few months ago. I like the colour since itís not to shimmery and shows as a soft pink on my lips. I enjoy the minty/tingle feel as itís similar to their regular balm. It is nice to use for the minimal make up days.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by balletdancer923

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a big lip stick person. I don't like alot of color on my lips. These lip shimmers are good for me because they are tinted, but it's not overly colorful. I wouldn't call them "lip shimmers" though, it's more like "tinted chapstick". My lips aren't like shimmery when I use this, but I love the color and the feel! I got the color rhubarb and it makes my lips just a shade or 2 darker than normal. It's a nice, natural look when I want a little more color. It moisturizes my lips and feels and smells like peppermint!
The only bad thing about this for me is the packaging. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I twisted the bottom to make the product come out the top, and now I can't get it to go back in! So make sure you don't twist it to much, or else you won't be able to get the cap back on.
Overall, I'd buy this again for the color and moisture! It's perfect for someone who wants a natural color with a little shine. I can't wait to try other colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product!!! It makes my lips look full & shimmery. Only complaint is that it's kinda expensive. (I paid $7.99) But it's worth it. Def gonna repurchase.