July 30, 2014 | 1617 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really, really like this lipstick. It's a lovely pinkish nude. Perfect for my fair skin but I think it would work with most skin tones. I got it based on reviews on here so I figured I'd add one too since this website is always so helpful to me. I only took one lippie off for the smell cuz I don't care for the smell of all L'oreal lipsticks. but you don't notice it once you have it on and I'm not a liplicker .but I'm guessing it wouldn't taste great if you lick your lips a lot lol. Would buy again for sure. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

So after hearing about this lipstick from one of my favorite youtube beauty gurus, I decided to purchase this color. At first I didn't care for it because it was kind of ehhh. Well I have come around and LOVE LOVE LOVE this shade. It's moisturizing and the color really does look good, especially with a gloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SkylarJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This peachy brown nude colour is complimentary to olive skin, but isn't a universally flattering colour, so make sure you swatch it! The texture can feel drying right away when it's applied, so I go over it with a light gloss or balm. It's not terribly long lasting, but a very staple item for me, since I always use it when I'm on auto-pilot in my make up routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this color but it doesn't look good on me. It doesn't look pink at all its very brown/beige. I'm very dark haired with light skin and I looked dead in this. Nothing like my natural lips. The actual quality is very nice but it does smell old ladyish. If anyone knows of a light nude that looks good on light cool toned skin please send me a message. Thanks!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by clee50841

I was really stoked to buy this after reading all the rave reviews about it but I was pretty disappointed. The color didnt look good on me and it just looked like every other nude lipstick I've seen. I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by hellokeetyyy

Best. Pinky. Nude. Ever.
First nude-ish lipstick to show up on my pigmented lips. It has pretty decent opaqueness and feels good on your lips. Can be worn with a variety of eye looks, ranging from smokey and sultry to just a couple of swipes of mascara. Although the packaging and price is nothing special/extraordinary, the product inside is so amazing that I think that i'm going to HAVE to re-purchase this once i finish it. Have to admit though, the amount of lipstick you get for the price ($8 at CVS), is not very financially logical. If you can get it for cheaper though, it is a definite plus. Like all lipsticks, be sure to exfoliate lips before wearing this, though. It can severely emphasize chapped dry lips, so either scrub the hell out of them before or layer a lip balm underneath. Some people complain about the smell and I can see why. It is a fairly strong smell but to me, it reminds me of the smell of my mom's og lipsticks back in the day... But, nonetheless, this is my favorite drugstore lipstick shade EVER!!! Definitely worth the hype!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm pale, I have red hair, freckles, and blue eyes. My lips are already somewhat pigmented. I don't understand how people don't like this color! It's very "your lips but better" on me. It's a pinky nude rather than an orangey brown nude which I think are absolutely hideous. A few comments below someone said that this reminds them of "rotted peanut butter"... I've never seen pink peanut butter. I hate Soft Nude by Revlon. HATE. When you swatch them next to each other, Soft Nude looks like an ugly coral/orange, while Fairest Nude is a brilliant pinky/nude. I actually like the smell, also, it has that old fashioned lipstick scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my second HG lipstick, my first being Maybelline's "Warm Me Up". This color is the perfect nude. It's not too pink, not too skin-colored, it's just right. It's definitely a "my lips but better" lipstick. It's very smooth, very creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. The smell and taste leave something to be desired, however it's not as bothersome to me as it may be to some. It's definitely a small price to pay for this great lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Brendonoahsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is good, All nudes are pretty much the same to me, i mean how much more nude can u get? But the way this goes on, it goes on great. Its inexpensive, but the only thing im not too fond of, is the smell. Other than that, i would buy again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was on the quest for the perfect nude lipstick for my NC40 skin, and this was one of about 5 lipsticks I bought in a 2 week period. Unfortunately, it's now on my swap list as it didn't work for me. The problem with drugstore lipsticks, is there's no display so you can't swatch the colors and see how they're really going to look, and a swatch on somebody else's hand is not the same as a swatch on your own. The color sticker on the bottom had this as a medium pinkish nude- the sticker went perfectly with my skin tone, however, the lipstick color did not. On my skin it looked almost flourescent and chalky pink cream/frost, with a hint of nude/brown undertones. Not at all flattering on me. I can see how this would look good on a fairer girl, but I do have a natural olive undertone, dark green eyes, and basically bronze hair, being French. The texture is smooth feeling, but it doesn't go on smoothly, and it's very drying on my lips, and has a plastic smell to me. It kind of goes on milky, and is not opaque... I don't know how to describe it really, other than to say I'll probably pass on the rest of this Colour Riche line if they all feel/smell/perform like that one, regardless of the color. The Revlon lipstick in the quilted black case is a much better lipstick for similar price.