April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by clee50841

I was really stoked to buy this after reading all the rave reviews about it but I was pretty disappointed. The color didnt look good on me and it just looked like every other nude lipstick I've seen. I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by hellokeetyyy

Best. Pinky. Nude. Ever.
First nude-ish lipstick to show up on my pigmented lips. It has pretty decent opaqueness and feels good on your lips. Can be worn with a variety of eye looks, ranging from smokey and sultry to just a couple of swipes of mascara. Although the packaging and price is nothing special/extraordinary, the product inside is so amazing that I think that i'm going to HAVE to re-purchase this once i finish it. Have to admit though, the amount of lipstick you get for the price ($8 at CVS), is not very financially logical. If you can get it for cheaper though, it is a definite plus. Like all lipsticks, be sure to exfoliate lips before wearing this, though. It can severely emphasize chapped dry lips, so either scrub the hell out of them before or layer a lip balm underneath. Some people complain about the smell and I can see why. It is a fairly strong smell but to me, it reminds me of the smell of my mom's og lipsticks back in the day... But, nonetheless, this is my favorite drugstore lipstick shade EVER!!! Definitely worth the hype!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm pale, I have red hair, freckles, and blue eyes. My lips are already somewhat pigmented. I don't understand how people don't like this color! It's very "your lips but better" on me. It's a pinky nude rather than an orangey brown nude which I think are absolutely hideous. A few comments below someone said that this reminds them of "rotted peanut butter"... I've never seen pink peanut butter. I hate Soft Nude by Revlon. HATE. When you swatch them next to each other, Soft Nude looks like an ugly coral/orange, while Fairest Nude is a brilliant pinky/nude. I actually like the smell, also, it has that old fashioned lipstick scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my second HG lipstick, my first being Maybelline's "Warm Me Up". This color is the perfect nude. It's not too pink, not too skin-colored, it's just right. It's definitely a "my lips but better" lipstick. It's very smooth, very creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. The smell and taste leave something to be desired, however it's not as bothersome to me as it may be to some. It's definitely a small price to pay for this great lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Brendonoahsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is good, All nudes are pretty much the same to me, i mean how much more nude can u get? But the way this goes on, it goes on great. Its inexpensive, but the only thing im not too fond of, is the smell. Other than that, i would buy again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was on the quest for the perfect nude lipstick for my NC40 skin, and this was one of about 5 lipsticks I bought in a 2 week period. Unfortunately, it's now on my swap list as it didn't work for me. The problem with drugstore lipsticks, is there's no display so you can't swatch the colors and see how they're really going to look, and a swatch on somebody else's hand is not the same as a swatch on your own. The color sticker on the bottom had this as a medium pinkish nude- the sticker went perfectly with my skin tone, however, the lipstick color did not. On my skin it looked almost flourescent and chalky pink cream/frost, with a hint of nude/brown undertones. Not at all flattering on me. I can see how this would look good on a fairer girl, but I do have a natural olive undertone, dark green eyes, and basically bronze hair, being French. The texture is smooth feeling, but it doesn't go on smoothly, and it's very drying on my lips, and has a plastic smell to me. It kind of goes on milky, and is not opaque... I don't know how to describe it really, other than to say I'll probably pass on the rest of this Colour Riche line if they all feel/smell/perform like that one, regardless of the color. The Revlon lipstick in the quilted black case is a much better lipstick for similar price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this at WalMart for $5.97.

This is my exact lip color, except with purple undertones instead of grey. I may as well just wear clear chapstick, and it would look the same as me wearing this lipstick.
I'm sure it works for others, but not for me sadly.

And yeah, the smell is kind of strong. At first I didn't mind it too much. In fact, I even liked it.

But it didn't fade away like most scents do and eventually gave me a headache.

Repurchase? No. Return? Nah. I'll wear it whenever I do a smokey, dramatic eye, but for everyday, I prefer something more pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by BreezyKiss

Okay, let me start off by saying I am a pale girl. I am the palest shade in Revlon color stay & Boots No. 7 Lifting/Firming foundation(which is amazing btw) I was so excited to get this it looked so pretty in the swatches and on people that I have seen it on. It looks like it is a pretty light pink that would go with anything you would wear. OKAY.. now for me it WAS NOT a light pink it was a very very nude color. I looked like a dead person straight up, but then I got to thinking maybe I am just too pale. Most girls I have seen it on have medium to dark skin tones. So warning to the pale girls out there this isn't cute on us at all. If you do decide to try it go somewhere where you can try it and return it. So.. yeah fairest nude=no for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Gotta love MUA. I've been trying to find a nude/light pink lipstick w/out any peach in it and that wasn't matte or drying. I'd gone through about 3 other not so great lippies that are now up for swap before it occurred to me to do a search for nude lippies on MUA and sort by reviews and then narrow it down and check out some pics (lipstick rarely looks the same on lips as it does in the tube). That's how I found this lippie, I priced it out at walmart online and then ended up paying 5$ for it on ebay (including shipping) and I love it, it's perfect, exactly what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by petmyskurvette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's a touch lighter than my normal lip color and has a great creme finish. It wore nicely for 7 hours, though I did touch up twice (once after eating) and even when it faded a little bit, since it's close to my lip color, you could hardly tell. This didn't dry out my lips, show the dryness of my lips (my lips can be pretty dry sometimes) or cake up in the corners of my lips. This will definitely be my lipstick for everyday - it looks natural, but makes my lips look nice and even and pretty. And I can apply it without a mirror without worrying too much about the way it will look.