L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

on 3/25/2012 1:51:00 AM

am i the only one who likes the smell of the lipstick? lol it reminds me of turkish delight. i just love itt. plus the color is so flattering on me! people please just go & buy this lipstick alright!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I finally got this!! I may the last person on earth to do so, but I now have one! After stalking it for weeks and watching numerous swatches on youtube videos, I finally got this. I was very hesitant because of my skin tone, I have to be careful with nude tones so that I will not have that ashy white lip look, which is never cute. I however made this work!! I love the smell and texture of L'Oreal lipsticks because they are very smooth and creamy and they have that old fashioned makeup smell that I love. To make this work for me: I lined my lips in a dark brown liner of course very lightly, not a heavy line (this is done for definition) and I softly blotted the lipstick on my lips as I actually do with all of my lipsticks (I think it makes them look better) then I topped it off with just a dab or two of a CLEAR GLOSS. I normally use clear gloses with all of my lipsticks so that I can get that true color. It worked like a charm and I am well pleased. It came out to be a very soft, sort of milky, nudish-pink, VERY GORGEOUS. I was careful when combining the gloss and lipstick so that I would not completely fade out the lipliner, yet still have it not as noticeable. I was surprised at how well I did it , but then again I am always very meticulous with my lipstick application. Seeing how well this works with just a clear gloss, I most definitely will have to go back and get a backup.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am on the tan/medium side but I quite like this shade. I was worried I would come out looking like Snooki, but the more I apply it, the more of a milky/creamy shade it became and for some reason, its a nude that I don't mind!

on 2/26/2012 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this lipstick because I've finally found my perfect nude shade! I'm NW15 with light brown hair with some highlights and green eyes. But unfortunately this lipstick smells bad and has a not good at all taste! I'll just keep wearing it because of the perfect color match, but if you already have a great nude choice, you don't need it. Oh I'd recommend a lip balm before applying it, like Carmex!

on 2/24/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

fairest nude is a peach-nude with some brown undertone.it glides smoothly,last verry long,verry creamy,verry nice nude color! Perfect for a more natural lipstick! I wear it with nyx natural lip liner and complete it with beige delight lip gloss in l.a colors.i find that lip combo pretty awsome!it could also go with peach petal lip gloss by revlon!Goes well with any bronze,brown,nude,peach,gold-pink,black,purple eye shadows.goes well with maybelline stylist smokes eye shadow palettes:charcoal smokes and natural. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
-good nude
-affordable

Cons:
-too light for NC30-35
-cannot stand fragrance
-tacky gold packaging

The new ones have a very strong scent (like expired cosmetic). I smelled the tester and the scent is not as strong but still there. Forgot the name but tried a darker nude and would have considered that as a perfect nude for my skin tone. Will not purchase coz of scent.

on 2/15/2012 1:34:00 AM

I think this will be the very first lipstick I've ever finished. I'm almost done with my tube. This is the perfect nude pink, my lips but better shade. Looks amazing with a smokey eye. It so moisturizing and great pigmentation. I also love how it is a creme finish with zero sparkles or glitter. Best lipstick ever, will definitely repurchase

on 1/25/2012 5:46:00 PM

Tried it and it didn't work for me. I'm NC20 with pigmented lips and this just didn't look great on me. It has a really greasy texture, it doesn't last long and it migrated off my lips into the tiny cracks ...not good. I prefer Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude or Blush... They last linger and stay on your lips

on 1/22/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I happened upon this shade while looking for a sparkle-free nude lipstick at a drugstore. This was the only one I could find without any kind of sparkle or luster. Only later did I discover that this shade is incredibly popular, largely for that very reason.
I love this shade because it's like the natural color of my lips but even better. It's very natural and a perfect lipstick for anyone who wants to begin wearing lipstick, but is hesitant about strong color.

I really, really like this lipstick. It's a lovely pinkish nude. Perfect for my fair skin but I think it would work with most skin tones. I got it based on reviews on here so I figured I'd add one too since this website is always so helpful to me. I only took one lippie off for the smell cuz I don't care for the smell of all L'oreal lipsticks. but you don't notice it once you have it on and I'm not a liplicker .but I'm guessing it wouldn't taste great if you lick your lips a lot lol. Would buy again for sure. :)

Popular Lipsticks