July 29, 2014 | 1481 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't too happy with these. I tried a dark color and a shimmer color to line my eyes and they were just too dull and didn't pop. I also felt like I needed more than one coat for the dark color. I felt mac was 10x's better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by katield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear, every time I go into Ulta or Sephora I'm tempted to buy one of these shadows even though I already have a ton. They have an amazing assortment of colors that will look the same on your eyes as in the box and last forever. Definitely my "HG" brand for eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 10:09:00 AM More reviews by maccosmetics123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love these eyeshadows i brought the Urban Decay Deluxe Box (available at Sephora $36) and there is some really pretty colours in the box. the colours are really pigmented and it is really smooth and they are really great
GO AND BUY THEM LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Selene15

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. goes on smooth and has such amazing colors. MAC has got NOTHING on Urban Decay when it comes to eyeshadow. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kallybusby

Highly pigmented, best colors, easily applied with your fingertips, and lasts ALL NIGHT with the eyeshadow primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 5:46:00 AM More reviews by decj0002

UD has some awesome eyeshadows, very pigmented, highly blendable, pretty long-lasting wearability (especially with UDPP, lasts forever) and a good variety of fun colors although some can be a bit glittery for everyday wear. I love that they fit my MAC palette (after I de-pot them) instead of carrying around a million e/s pots.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff lasts, blends well and comes in the greatest colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by chreebomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love UD's "Sin." I am extremely fair-skinned and this is the perfect neutral for me. It's definitely in the "champagne" category--not too peachy or pink, but definitely not bright white like Polyester Bride.

I use this almost daily. This weekend, I couldn't find it and panicked until I found it fallen under my makeup cabinet. *whew*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have several of these shadows and they all seem to have different textures depending on color.

My favorite is YDK, a shimmery cool brown, not too dark, not too light. I also love Baked, a shimmery gold. It comes pretty close to a shadow I have been trying to find for a long time, a replacement for a warm gold that Aveda used to make. So far I haven't found it, but this one comes close. As I am not in my 20's, I try not to overdo it with the shimmery shadows, but use them sheerly or as liners. The two above mentioned really bring out the green and hazel tones in brown eyes.

The most recent color I got is Stalker, I usually love purples, and it looked like a cool toned purple under the store's flourescent lighting. However, when I got it home and tried it on, it looked like I had been crying or punched in the eye, way too much of a red-purple. And it has silver sparkles in it. I think this one will go into the "Halloween" makeup bag!

All in all, I would recommend UD shadows, the colors are vibrant and rich and they stay on well. The price is reasonable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by righteothen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know if it's just me, but my pan just popped right out of the container, and I had to use double sided tape to get it back in (hence my 2 on the packaging quality).

Besides that, I love this brand's eyeshadow. It's extremely pigmented, and I think I will never have to repurchase my Lounge, but if I did, I would. Definitely try this brand out, it's worth every cent.
(NW20)