Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 4/11/2010 12:17:00 AM

I have a travel size of this and it is HG material. It doesn't cause me to break out because it has no talc. It also gives me a believable rosy-bronze glow. I look so much better in the morning after a swipe of this. Would cry if ever discontinued. Buy it for contouring, for bronzing, for people who don't like blush but need some color. For reference I am NC30/C20

on 3/12/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is now my all-time favorite bronzer. I am NC20 w/yellow undertones & this is the most lovely bronzer I've ever seen. It seems to have a *yellow* undertone, rather than the usual peach or pink that most bronzers have. There is NO peach or pink with this one ... just the most elegant light, natural bronze with an incredibly subtle golden glow. The barely-there golden sheen is the icing on the cake with this one. It really looks like bronzer with the lightest possible application of NARS Albatross on top. It's that type of gold - but not OTT at all. Really, no one's going to stop you & ask about the gold on your face because it's just a fairy-light golden effect. This gem lives up to the hype.

on 2/20/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Provides a nice glow. Not too orangey. This was sold out Sephora for a while so I bought NARS Laguna at the suggestion of the sales clerk. I returned it and bought Park Avenue Princess when it was available.

on 2/15/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I put that I wouldn't buy this again, but this is my second pan of it. I am still undecided if I actually like it or not. I got it because the Sephora MA said it was a best seller and that it it is really beautiful on. My first impression was that it was going to be way too light for my Armani Luminous Silk 6.5 skin and darker in summer, but thought I'd give it a try. I've used Tarte's cheek stains before in blushing bride and hated everything about it so I had my doubts about the brand. Decided I'd use it up and not repurchase, but then I started getting tons of compliments on my skin with strangers and friends alike asking what I was using. Good sign. So I finished it up and bought another...and it's sat there ever since. I don't like how it accentuates my pores. It definitely doesn't bronze...just gives a nice rosey gold glow. I'll use it up to get rid of it, but won't repurchase again. BTW packaging is ugly and gets dirty easily.

on 2/13/2010 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is the most natural looking bronzer evah!!!! It provides a natural sunkissed glow with a bit of sheen, no huge sparkles. It's not orange and goes on smooth, I don't get any blotches whatsoever. I use the bronzer brush from QUO and the application is truly flawless. I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. My hair looks better and my makeup looks better...LOL!! I haven't experienced any breakouts, but then again I don't have problem skin nor do I have sensitive skin. I absolutely love it and can't imagine leaving the house without it.

on 1/20/2010 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure about the price bc I have a sample of it, but WOW is this stuff pigmented. So pigmented that I can't use a brush with it or I'll have a huge brown spot on my face that's hard to blend. I use this with my finger to contour. I don't love the glitter in it, but the color is pretty fantastic. I don't use this everyday bc of the glitter and would rather contour with something that's matte, but i do like this product.

on 12/25/2009 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Good bronzer that is golden brown with lots of gold spackles. Most bronzers are orange, I'm happy to say this is not. The texture is velvety which I love about Tarte powders, eyeshadows, and this bronzer. Good stuff, but very natural looking on me because I already have medium skintone, its brings a natural glow back to my skin after I apply foundation which can be too mattifying.

on 12/11/2009 9:26:00 AM

Love, Love, LOVE this stuff! A bit on the pricey side, but gives me such a wonderful, natural glow that it is a def. an HG for me. Have used it for nearly 3 years now and won't leave the house without it... in fact, one day I ran out and when I got to work, everyone kept asking if I felt OK because I didn't have my usual "glow" about me. Needless to say, I stopped at Sephora to restock on my way home :-) I am very fair-skinned with light hair, so I usually end up looking orange or fake when using bronzers/fake tanners, but not with this product. Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got Park Avenue Princess today, Im so glad I did,when I tried it on at Sephora, you know the lighting in there isnt the best for color of anything you try and it was at night so I had high hopes since I did pay a preetypenny for it, ok so far so good, this bronzer delivers a great glow to my olive skin, I hear its metallic but havent noticed it on me yet, it does feel smooth and luxurious on my skin too! I will try to use it as a contour and see how that work and let you know, will update soon.

on 10/26/2009 4:56:00 PM

Currently, this is the only bronzer in my mu bag. I actually got this in a Tarte natural beauty collection. Mine is the smaller version to the original but it has lasted me at least 3 months and now I just hit pan. For some reason, many bronzers look off on me. They are either too muddy or red or shimmery. I don't like tons of gold in my bronzers and this Tarte bronzer doesn't have that effect which I love. Also, this bronzer doesn't break me out and I do wear it daily. I don't know why I go out and stray on my Tarte P Ave .P Bronzer I guess I try to find a cheaper dupe. But, for now, I will continue to splurge on this. One tiny flaw w/ this bronzer is the packaging. I think it's somewhat tacky but oh well.